Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Natasha- Is she nuts?

That is one scary relationship between those two...it seems based on young lust and thrills

Once they are married, I wonder how things will change between Natasha and Kartik

I have never seen the lead actress in a show before..but she appears to be vetern actress...I really like her..she is superb!!  She has that sweet sing song voice...she even sounds cute calling Ram mota/fat

Ram is great in his role as usual...love his facial expressions!

Ram and Priya's relationship will be at a much slower paced level...the older mature couple
vs
Kartik and Natasha as the volatile young couple

Im glad Ram has a good friend to talk sense into him

I look forward to Ram and Priyas relationship and this show handles it

Edited by silvermoonlight - 14 June 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100JanFershamma92Ashima_MishalNikita99Sphallolaliapbtghosh-Srushti---jas--anu-sBingessroomaninycsweetieavivakirkshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relationships" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia--jas--

suwas

IF-Dazzler

suwas

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I just don't get why Karthik is in love with NUtz?...she is total crackpot. HE knows it...poor Priya didn't know how crazy she is or she wouldn't have ignored when Karthik told her about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
She is crazy Sillyand lucky to have RAM as her brother...Embarrassed

avivakirk

pbtghosh

Goldie

pbtghosh

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashima_Mishal

not only Natasha Ram also a crazy person. Is he mature?Confused then why he fighting with priya without any valid reason. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--Mithuu

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

not only Natasha Ram also a crazy person. Is he mature?Confused then why he fighting with priya without any valid reason. LOLLOL

well said LOL ...i thought of it a few episodes back itself when he wants to avenge them for being the reason for missing his dad's barsi ..ram's character is quite different from what i expected but still likes to watch it LOL

i still think this ram and priya's characters are similar to arjun and arohi's LOL ... both have ego and picks up some enjoyable fights with each other over small issues but that is how they express their love LOL ...and any prediction guys on how story will turn after ram and priya's marriage Ermm ... will it be another kmh2 but with elderly couple LOL (both are ekta's shows LOL)... first hate each other then pretend to hate each other due to their ego and finally confessing their love LOL inbetween there will be some obstacles due to ram's step-mom and side tracks like karthick and nats (in fact nuts LOL)

btw...where are other children of ram's step-mom Ermm in the flashback they showed some 3 or 4 but now only nuts is there Ermm ...actually what they showed in the first week i started watching it in the second week only ...can anybody temme...

pbtghosh

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I  was shocked that Natasha doing this drama
Was karthik also  involved in his horrendous act

I mean she was committing suicide since she did'nt get him
She seems crazy I will pity Shipra if she comes to this house pagal pan ka daura  phir say aa jaayega !!

avivakirk

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

Originally posted by pbtghosh

well said LOL ...i thought of it a few episodes back itself when he wants to avenge them for being the reason for missing his dad's barsi ..ram's character is quite different from what i expected but still likes to watch it LOL

i still think this ram and priya's characters are similar to arjun and arohi's LOL ... both have ego and picks up some enjoyable fights with each other over small issues but that is how they express their love LOL ...and any prediction guys on how story will turn after ram and priya's marriage Ermm ... will it be another kmh2 but with elderly couple LOL (both are ekta's shows LOL)... first hate each other then pretend to hate each other due to their ego and finally confessing their love LOL inbetween there will be some obstacles due to ram's step-mom and side tracks like karthick and nats (in fact nuts LOL)

btw...where are other children of ram's step-mom Ermm in the flashback they showed some 3 or 4 but now only nuts is there Ermm ...actually what they showed in the first week i started watching it in the second week only ...can anybody temme...

I think the Ram and Priyas characters are more of tu tu mai mai now
And it wil take a 360 degrees change if it goes bythe promos

Maybe  Priya actually stays calm and Ram's ego will fizzle out
We have to jsut wait and see how taht hapens

pbtghosh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.