Frequent Posters

shova2011 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

NEHA U R SOOO CUTEE!!
Edited by shova2011 - 12 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls here are more of my Neha creations. Will post more later...for the time beaing enjoy seeing neha's beautiful smiling face. 

another verson with different lighting 

shova2011 thumbnail
This is something i made for neha a while back. Enjoy. Love u neha!!

Shova

Edited by shova2011 - 12 years ago
4Neha thumbnail
Neha is our Chand in chand chupa badal mein 

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simran thanks for this brilliant post. It has been such a pleasure to come to this post and see all these beautiful things about Neha.

That is Neha. She has quitely come into my life and touched my very soul with her simplicity. I have never been into TV Shows and I guess never will be again after this show. This girl kept me hooked to the show and I don't believe I am saying farewell to her. its heart wrenching.
I have seen her for 1 year now. I am so produd to be her fan. Her performances are so perfect and her off screen conduct has been so amazing and mature.
Yes Neha deserves the best as her life partner and I hope she will find him soon.He will be the luckiest guy who gets this treasure.
To my only beauty + Brains + Talent = Stay happy, stay bubbly and always be happy.
You have the poise the grace and the heart to stand head and shoulder high of others.
May God bless you with Love, happiness, health, peace and supreme success.

you are the most loved person for me.You  spread the joy and love with one little smile and a little glance. I will not say Good Bye or Farewell. Because I want you back and I want to see you again. I will keep my hopes alive.

Cheers

Vidya
Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamina1010

Just love the post dear. Yes we wii miss our neha very much and hope to see her very soon in another good show. She is very talented and just love her modesty.
Will definitely miss that beautiful smile of hers and our NivRen/kinHa
Wish her all the best for the future. Hope to see her soon inshallah

Tnx for liking the post. I also love her modesty. Let's pray we see her soon too. 
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

awesome post ...loved it a lot😃!!!!!
will surely miss my angel after ccbm😭!!!!
hope she returns soon...don't want to miss her!!!!!

Tnx for liking the thread. I am glad i cud do something small for neha. 
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serz_luveShona

Awsome post
hope she doesnt quit acting

Thanks for liking it ! 
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

Awesome post simi.. Thanx for including d vm..
Wishing all happiness n success for Neha.. Hope to see her in another show.. Or as a host or singer.. She is a "thandi hawa ka jhoka" dat touch our hearts, very similar to how NT dadi described Nivi wen dadi was in hospital.. :)

Hey Ashly, babe... thanks a lot for liking the post. The pics and stuff came out good right??? and Oh Yeah, I loved ur VM on Neha's smiles.. It was so good to have combination of segments and scenes and chand one with neha was too good.  love ya ~
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Thanks for this post simran...
Neha you are a decent girl and really precious pearl in the television industry... I love your acting,smile, expressions,singing and character...
Past one year you almost become my part of life,,it is difficult to face the days without you... I will miss you to the core... 😭
Hope will see you in a new show,, you and kinshuk is one of the perfect on screen jodi.. If your new show is with kinny means it is definitely a sweet treat for fans...
I will wish you to reach all your dreams,, and like to see you as a singer... MAY GOD BLESS YOU,,, LOVE YOU DEAR... ❤️

Thanks for liking the post.. I also agree that neha is a very decent girl. very honest and down to earth. she never makes fun of any member n is very respectful to all on sets. hope to see her soon in another serial.