Warm Farewell to Neha Sargam with Lots of Love - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome post dear...
loved it...❤️
will miss neha/nivren sooo much... after ccbm ends 
wish neha comes in some other show soon...
best wishes to neha...
love u neha...😊
Will really miss Neha.  Such a talented, beautiful, lovely person.  Wish her all the best in everything she does.  Hope we get to see her again real soon.  She breathed life into this show and Nivren along with Kinshuk.  Kinha will always remain special...  Thank you Neha! Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago

Neha really is one heck of a talented girl. She seems to be a born actor. Nobody can say that she is a new comer. Loved her from the first episode itself and that image of her is still fresh in my mind - so shy, bholi si, dari hui si, sahmi hui si, sabki nazron se dur bhagti hui...Kya beginning thi is show ki. And then her pairing with Abhishek and later on with Kinshuk weaved a magic. She improved day by day and as Viren supported Nivi and took out real Nivedita similarly I think Kinshuk helped and supported Neha and took out the best in her professionally. I am sure she must have learned a lot over the course of these 11 months surrounded by talented actors.

Wishing her all the best and good luck for future. Hope she comes back soon in another show and we get to see her bubbly side. I will surely miss Neha and KinHa...They are the best jodi and on-screen couple.
Life is full of surprises
You make it worthwhile with your rises
Be always brave in the heart
Always a go getter, happy and smart
May all your wishes come true
And God always be with you
Best of luck for all your endeavors
My best wishes are always with you forever!!!!!

Love you Neha, come back soon...

Au Revoir, Adios,Arrivederci , Auf Wiedersehen
Cherio, goodbye, ta-ra wack
If you really, really must leave
Please return, reappear, resurface, come back.

Neha you are amazingly talented. I started watching CCBM just because of you, and got attached to Nivi's character. Going to miss you after CCBM, hopefully you come back with another show soon. All the best. Love you a loads.
Neha we all miss u also we'll miss nivren a lot... 😭

Your acting was mindblowing, no one can say that u are new to this industry... 👏
Neha you are really a Wonderful actress and extremely talented,  and you are really very much beautiful,  I will really miss you sooo much Neha,  Wish to see you in a new show sooon,  Will really miss you sooo much,
neha ur the best ur the beat ur the beat...love u so much...take care u life

Neha we love u...Always keep Dancing To Hrithik's tunes and keep smiling !!!!!!!!!!

Dear Neha, I am Ur Big Fan and i will be here for u as a friend. Luv u. take care. 

Edited by shova2011 - 12 years ago