Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Mujhe chai pe bulaya hai...14 June (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by nureat01

btw did you see yesterday's SBB segment where Ram mentioned how much he enjoyed doing the first meet scenes with Sakshi?? And it seems he's called Sakshi Bhabhijee since her KGGK days and is still annoying her over thatLOL

Nahi yaar, I haven't seen it but it sounds awesome! Has someone youtubed it?

It was awesome...Ram up to his typical mischievous antics...although they didn't really show a RS interview together...but they showed BTS stuff and Ram basically goofing around with everyone and all of them laughingLOL

Sakshi talked a bit about the scene when the Kapoors come over to their house to discuss the rishta and Ram talks about the first meet scene...I guess you have the link to watch now.

oh and I forgot to mention...in yesterday's epi...I was amused at how Priya didn't get how seriously Kartik meant that Nuts really IS NutsLOL...but Priya has some kind of latent romantic streak..."pyar bhi toh ek paagalpan hota hai"...Hain???ConfusedLOLLOL...She has no idea what's in store for their family now with taking on this Nuts creature...I'm waiting to see Priya's reaction to seeing Nuts ke true colorsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index