Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Mujhe chai pe bulaya hai...14 June (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@priya "However the astrologer prediction on that there is going to be fight tells us what to expect tomorrow."

I think I read somewhere the wedding starts off on a bad note.  Its something to do with Ram's factory and somehow Priya's involvement causes him a huge loss.  I guess we will have to wait and see...because the storyline can change. I think for a few weeks I wouldn't mind if the wedding prep drags with a lot of silly misunderstandings between Ram and Priya and we do get to see some crackling dialogues between the two. Have to admit that watching the them fight is much more fun than heavy duty oft repeated backstabbing scenes.

ps Does anyone watch Chand chupa badal mein or Pratigya...why are these shows hit...I mean I saw one episodes of each recently and there is no sizzling chemistry or fireworks between the lead couples.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosespsawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe chai pe bulaya hai...14 June (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@psawyer

I liked ur analysis...

Yes Shipra hypocritical behaviour is quite common ...bt i guess Its the over-acting of the Actress That's Irking...Her Over-Loudness annoys...

Moht as Karthik ...frankly he bearable for the 1st time...He has improved his cating...In his earlier two shows he was Bad...

liked Priya-Karthik bonding...loved the smothness they have in deir relationship...Natasha is unbearable bt...

FAT Ego...u called me FAT...i lk dis bit...bt i guess Ram does over react on dis...I mean we see Sakshi bt subtle..bt he does over...I mean I knw Its an attack on him...bt I gues Ram needs to subtle down bit...

Loved the end part wen Vikram n Shipra wer preparin RP...for their 1st meeting...M to likin Vikram's Character...

But the best part oif the Episode was RP Phone Convo...
"Udipi Restaurent...hum idli dosa khane nahin mil rahe...
...Hotel Chalega...main wahaan apni saari business deals karta hunnn...
Hum Koi Business Deal karne nahin mil rahe..."

hahahah...Fab...Expression wer perfect...

Over-All Gud Episode...Hope Dis 2nd meeting...is Fab...

veil_of_rosespsawyer

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Vas, I watched the epi again this morning on TV and I think I liked it better the second time...lol...the phone scene I mean...the mota joke didn't feel AS stilted.

But yes, i also still agree that they can't keep on fighting over the same petty things or it will end up looking repetitive and childish.

Sakshi did look quite pretty in that pink anarkali...

I'm excited for today's epi...who wants to bet that Priya will end up being a few minutes late? lol...more fireworks...haha

veil_of_rosespsawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Vas, I watched the epi again this morning on TV and I think I liked it better the second time...lol...the phone scene I mean...the mota joke didn't feel AS stilted.

But yes, i also still agree that they can't keep on fighting over the same petty things or it will end up looking repetitive and childish.

I'm excited for today's epi...who wants to bet that Priya will end up being a few minutes late? lol...more fireworks...haha

Anu, what would be AWESOME would be if Ram ended up being late (albeit  through no fault of his own - maybe Vikram kept him role-playing too long?) ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That would give Priya the perfect opportunity to bring out the smirk and twinkle in her eyes. LOL

veil_of_rosesAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Anu, what would be AWESOME would be if Ram ended up being late (albeit  through no fault of his own - maybe Vikram kept him role-playing too long?) ROFL

That would give Priya the perfect opportunity to bring out the smirk and twinkle in her eyes. LOL

LMAO I think you're right, Vas...HE'S probably going to end up being the one who's late after all his comments about not liking ppl who are late to meetingsLOL...it would be the ULTIMATE irony and yes we'll get to see that mischievous twinkle in Priya's eyes again cuz she'll surely tease him about itLOL

btw did you see yesterday's SBB segment where Ram mentioned how much he enjoyed doing the first meet scenes with Sakshi?? And it seems he's called Sakshi Bhabhijee since her KGGK days and is still annoying her over thatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
LOL I would want Ram to be late and then see the expression on his face as he has to eat his words and make an apology to Priya.  Remember his expression when he tells Priya that he does not like people being late...they were so good...just imagine how his face will look when he has to make an excuse for why he is late.

there little tiffs does not have to be over the same things...people do get into huff and puff over silly/stupid things all the time...its how the scene is presented and dialogues retured...repeated dialogues on being called fat would definitely become a turn off.

psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

btw did you see yesterday's SBB segment where Ram mentioned how much he enjoyed doing the first meet scenes with Sakshi?? And it seems he's called Sakshi Bhabhijee since her KGGK days and is still annoying her over thatLOL

Nahi yaar, I haven't seen it but it sounds awesome! Has someone youtubed it?

AreYaar

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

psawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.