Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 yesterday it was good eps , hoping to see  some priya ram scenes ..
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I am back today again😊. Your analysis was great  Vasu  πŸ‘as todays show was following a great one and it was not on par with that. But nevertheless we cannot expect every episode to be good and I would just rate this episode a 8.

Priyas Home
: Shipra I know you seem to not like the hypocrisy but that is the real world. Most people tend to be a Shipra where when their decisions change based on what is more profitable to them. I love the way she portrays it. For me its restrained as the character has a potential to overdo the situation. In her point of view she was indeed happy that Priya told Ram off and her aim is to get the money. She is more an opportunist and it has been portrayed her aim is to be rich . Something her husband could not deliver so now her delivery mechanism has changed to her kids. What happened to Priya's sister. Why is so quiet .She needs dialogues like the ones she had when she made Priya call Ram . I hope she does not get wasted. Priya's dad dialogue on wanting the rich rishta for Priya. Whats up with wanting Rich people and not a good one guess Shipras influence did rub off a little.

Rams house: Me too has become a fan of Vikram. He really is a friend that everyone should have. Someone who does not jump on the bandwagon with his friend but tries to reason out the situation. He is the opposite of Shipra who is content with what he has and hence the feel of liking him tends to be natural.His wife and her jealousy was trying to get on nerves but thats what i am liking about this show. It seems to be different in a lot of ways. There is not too much of dragging on any front. Each scenario and situation is playing out in the way in should play without the extra masala that normally happens in Ekta's show.

Karthik with both Priya and Natasha: It was so hilarious to see the laptop turn on while Karthik underplay his relationship. Why was he not telling her the truth when the whole thing is out in the open with Ram coming for the Rishta. What is he trying to hide . And then we get to learn that Karthik has somehow just got to learn about Nuts antics. That scene was weird if you ask me. Karthik says Nuts is crazy but to me Karthik is more crazier to like her and the way he behaved knowing that she had hurt herself. . This whole relationship and the mystery has too many missing ends. I don't think the writer really is going to explain as I think with the rishta already happening why worry about the past.

The Fat Ego Call : When this scene started I was like ok now comes to the reconciliation and I was actually laughing when I saw the way it derailed again. One second they were all nice and the next second it was fat ego vs fat person. I love the scriptwriter for this show for these Ram-Priya nokejoke he really gets the message well across. One second they are grounded and the next second the word play gets them to be crazy and stressed. They both needing to take deep breaths is again an indication on how similar they both are.  Shipras listening to the phone call is her overenthusiasm to see whether Priya could get the train back on track however she could have just sat down with her when she made the call and trusted her daughter.

Getting Prepared for the Meet : I liked how this scene worked out. One hand preparation from Shipra on now having the confidence from the phone call that her daughter can get the marriage proposal to doing what she does best beauty. While on the other hand Vikram preparing Ram with questions so that he does not again get spoil the meet.  However the astrologer prediction on that there is going to be fight tells us what to expect tomorrow. I just did not understand why Priya was so irrated in seeing Ram on the magazine. I thought she said she is past that age and is mature but that was immature the way she threw the magazine just because he was there.

pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too loved the show totallyπŸ˜›
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maris08

BTW I feel Shipra' inner mind is already working towards making a match for Priya with Ram, afterall a mother is a mother, whatever maybe her idiosyncarsies.

Hopefully the next episode will concentrate more on RaYa's meeting and entertain us more with fire and ice, thunder and calm, hot and cool breeze. yep am already chapping my hands and licking my lips tp see this clash of Titans.

Hey Maris! Thanks - loved your analysis too. I too felt, especially in that preparation scene, that Shipra was thinking ahead of RP's marriage as well, trying to maximise their connection and association with Ram's family, lol. But I bet, the way that she has been plotted and characterised, she would see a potential match for Priya in any man that she comes across now. For Ayesha she already has a game plan (though what happened to her pagaentry??) but Priya is pretty much a lost cause as far as she is concerned. 

I'm also looking forward to today's episode with their second face to face meeting πŸ˜† Ram better not forget his BP medications πŸ˜† in fact I think he should just ask his doctor along with him, just in case πŸ˜†

@divan - hey! Great post. Yes, the only good things were the scenes you mentioned. I too hope that after this dreaded marriage is over, the Nuts family can go take a hike in some Andalucian mountains and get eaten by grizzlies πŸ˜† I would so watch that show! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nureat01

My most fav. scene was the Vikram-Ram scene when Vikram was quite amused to learn that Priya called Ram fat to his face and told  Ram to thereby take her opinion in all matters...cuz she would show him the mirror of realityπŸ˜†...nicely written dialogues and good camaraderie in that scene...again foreshadowing cuz Priya will probably end up being a major part of Ram's decisions soon enough. 

Priya's anger about Ram and her taking it out on a magazine and throwing it down was a bit much...Ram toh hyper hai hi...seems like he's rubbing off on Priya also...LOL...she only ever gets THIS flared up when the topic relates to him...

The second Ram-Vikram scene was also cute with Vikram accurately guessing how Ram would ruin things...lol...and on the other end, Priya being attacked by Shipra the terror...PINK anarkali?? LOLL Priya ko pura gift wrap kar diya hai for this meeting...lol

Anyways, there were some genuinely enjoyable moments in the epi but overall I thought it was alright types...I think tomorrow will be better with their meeting...I just don't want these fights to get repetitive now...cuz they aren't exactly hyper teenagers that they can fight over everything all the time...I hope the scenes are well written. 

Hey Anu. Agree with these points - you and Priya di both have picked up on this irritant that I too had - that final magazine scene. We already knew that R had annoyed P, but that scene was a slight overkill. Guess Ram has just given Priya a Bheja Fry, which is probably why she got a bit too hyper πŸ˜†

The pink anarkali was puke-inducing, but Sakshi makes it look good πŸ˜³

I too don't want too much of the obvious fighting...the little taane and nok-jhoks are okay, as per the stairs scene of Monday, but too much of the shouting will get a little annoying. 
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

I agree it was a decent enough episode,  Vasu ... 

Ram-Priya interactions keep my interest. I may be biased, but I love the way the vein in Ram's forehead pops every time .. hehe

The rest.. including the Karthik-Nuts love story seems like a match made for psycho-analysts (NOT πŸ˜›).. and the others are strictly ok.. a reason for me to cook while ignoring them...

agree with Anu, they need to have more conversations apart from the *mota* insinuations..

-- Mru

Hey Mru! Good to see you here! I just love how Ram starts practically vibrating every time he gets mad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it's hilarious to watch. His whole body jiggles with anger. 

@suwas - thanks. Yes, I do like that even though they annoy each other now, that is only because of the misunderstanding and the subsequent fights. Underneath it all, they are very well suited. 

Originally posted by: kishpi

@psawyer(Vasu?), nureat01(Anu?)...Awesome analysis once again...one more partly enjoyable episode...as you all said the scenes with Shipra and Nuts were OTT...guessing from the precap, i think the meeting ended up with both getting hyper again...

@Mru..Hi..you were in LNMDJ forum right?...i used to love your posts you make while having lunchπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Kishpi - yup, I'm Vas/Vasu. Thanks. 

psawyer thumbnail
@Ashima_Mishal - hey! Thanks...glad you like it. The song was stuck in my head throughout the episode as it was such a perfect fit πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@nishi755 - thanks so much!

@viks - yeah, looking forward to some more RP scenes. 

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I am back today again😊. Your analysis was great  Vasu  πŸ‘as todays show was following a great one and it was not on par with that. But nevertheless we cannot expect every episode to be good and I would just rate this episode a 8.Thanks Priya di - yes, this was not more than an 8, but a decent ep nonetheless. 

Priyas Home
 : Shipra I know you seem to not like the hypocrisy but that is the real world. Most people tend to be a Shipra where when their decisions change based on what is more profitable to them. I love the way she portrays it. For me its restrained as the character has a potential to overdo the situation. In her point of view she was indeed happy that Priya told Ram off and her aim is to get the money. She is more an opportunist and it has been portrayed her aim is to be rich . Something her husband could not deliver so now her delivery mechanism has changed to her kids. What happened to Priya's sister. Why is so quiet .She needs dialogues like the ones she had when she made Priya call Ram . I hope she does not get wasted. Priya's dad dialogue on wanting the rich rishta for Priya. Whats up with wanting Rich people and not a good one guess Shipras influence did rub off a little. I must admit, I don't like Shipra most of the time and her hypocrisy does drive me up the wall. I sometimes see where she comes from, or at least her thought processes but I guess since she puts Priya down so much I am more than a little biased against her. She is definitely an opportunist, and as you say, that could stem from her disappointment that her husband has not given her what she wanted. In many respects she still reminds me of Mrs Bennett (P&P) who was as annoying and shrill, and single-minded in getting what she wanted. She was also adept, like Shipra, in manipulating situations and outcomes to suit her. 

Priya's dad just annoys me - out of nowhere he blurts out that disjointed dialogue about wanting a rich man for Priya; rich or poor, it was his duty as a father to think of Priya long before now, and for whatever reason, he hasn't. Now is not the time for regrets. 

Rams house: Me too has become a fan of Vikram. He really is a friend that everyone should have. Someone who does not jump on the bandwagon with his friend but tries to reason out the situation. He is the opposite of Shipra who is content with what he has and hence the feel of liking him tends to be natural.His wife and her jealousy was trying to get on nerves but thats what i am liking about this show. It seems to be different in a lot of ways. There is not too much of dragging on any front. Each scenario and situation is playing out in the way in should play without the extra masala that normally happens in Ekta's show. True, each aspect of the story - the nuisances and the good parts - are fairly swiftly handled and do not drag too much...I hope the pace keeps up in the future as I don't really want weeks of Shipra-Nuts duo doing my head in, though I do look forward to their clashes as it seems they will be each other's match!

Shipras listening to the phone call is her overenthusiasm to see whether Priya could get the train back on track however she could have just sat down with her when she made the call and trusted her daughter. This is part of my problem with Shipra - she treats Priya as if she is an idiot. As if, just because she's unmarried, doesn't wear a lot of makeup, wears kurtis etc, she is some fool who can't handle people or can't talk to them in any way. As if she needs that "guiding" hand of her mother constantly interfering. 

I just did not understand why Priya was so irrated in seeing Ram on the magazine. I thought she said she is past that age and is mature but that was immature the way she threw the magazine just because he was there. I too found this scene a little OTT but I can chalk it up to there being a lot of tension between these two in the past two episodes and this was seemingly the final straw πŸ˜†

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@priya "However the astrologer prediction on that there is going to be fight tells us what to expect tomorrow."

I think I read somewhere the wedding starts off on a bad note.  Its something to do with Ram's factory and somehow Priya's involvement causes him a huge loss.  I guess we will have to wait and see...because the storyline can change. I think for a few weeks I wouldn't mind if the wedding prep drags with a lot of silly misunderstandings between Ram and Priya and we do get to see some crackling dialogues between the two. Have to admit that watching the them fight is much more fun than heavy duty oft repeated backstabbing scenes.

ps Does anyone watch Chand chupa badal mein or Pratigya...why are these shows hit...I mean I saw one episodes of each recently and there is no sizzling chemistry or fireworks between the lead couples.
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@psawyer

I liked ur analysis...

Yes Shipra hypocritical behaviour is quite common ...bt i guess Its the over-acting of the Actress That's Irking...Her Over-Loudness annoys...

Moht as Karthik ...frankly he bearable for the 1st time...He has improved his cating...In his earlier two shows he was Bad...

liked Priya-Karthik bonding...loved the smothness they have in deir relationship...Natasha is unbearable bt...

FAT Ego...u called me FAT...i lk dis bit...bt i guess Ram does over react on dis...I mean we see Sakshi bt subtle..bt he does over...I mean I knw Its an attack on him...bt I gues Ram needs to subtle down bit...

Loved the end part wen Vikram n Shipra wer preparin RP...for their 1st meeting...M to likin Vikram's Character...

But the best part oif the Episode was RP Phone Convo...
"Udipi Restaurent...hum idli dosa khane nahin mil rahe...
...Hotel Chalega...main wahaan apni saari business deals karta hunnn...
Hum Koi Business Deal karne nahin mil rahe..."

hahahah...Fab...Expression wer perfect...

Over-All Gud Episode...Hope Dis 2nd meeting...is Fab...

AreYaar thumbnail
Vas, I watched the epi again this morning on TV and I think I liked it better the second time...lol...the phone scene I mean...the mota joke didn't feel AS stilted.

But yes, i also still agree that they can't keep on fighting over the same petty things or it will end up looking repetitive and childish.

Sakshi did look quite pretty in that pink anarkali...

I'm excited for today's epi...who wants to bet that Priya will end up being a few minutes late? lol...more fireworks...haha
psawyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Vas, I watched the epi again this morning on TV and I think I liked it better the second time...lol...the phone scene I mean...the mota joke didn't feel AS stilted.

But yes, i also still agree that they can't keep on fighting over the same petty things or it will end up looking repetitive and childish.

Sakshi did look quite pretty in that pink anarkali...

I'm excited for today's epi...who wants to bet that Priya will end up being a few minutes late? lol...more fireworks...haha

Anu, what would be AWESOME would be if Ram ended up being late (albeit  through no fault of his own - maybe Vikram kept him role-playing too long?) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That would give Priya the perfect opportunity to bring out the smirk and twinkle in her eyes. πŸ˜†