*Short FFs On Our Beloved RaGa.*

Posted: 12 years ago

To RaGa's FF Corner

Here is my first one!

As Gauri made her way down the stairs, Rudra was staring at her as if he has never seen her before. He'd never seen a woman so beautiful. So utterly and heartbreakingly beautiful. Her skin looked as smooth as silk, her hair with the blue ' black sheen as a raven's wing, her features perfect, from the softly curved lips to the high cheekbones and exquisitely arched brows. He cannot believe that he has never noticed her distinctive beauty before. The violet blue sari that she wore would have wowed a dead man. Her smile was breathtaking. She looks so happy, very happy. Rudra could feel his heartbeats as he made his way up to her.

"Gauri, you look so beautiful" said Rudra and that was all he could managed to say.

He instantly took Gauri into his arms not caring that it was a party crowded with people. He tugged her close to him; he could feel her breath on his face. He wanted to do more than just having her in his arms. As they kept dancing one gentleman in the party came to ask Gauri for a dance. Rudra was instantly annoyed but didn't show it. He wants to spend every possible moment with her. Then quickly an idea struck him. He wrote a note to Gauri saying please meet me alone on the terrace, I have a surprise for you. He then gives one of the waiters to give her. As Gauri read the note, she started to smile. She never felt this happy before.

Rudra was waiting patiently for his Gauri on the terrace. Tonight would be a memorable night in his life. He can feel it!

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
Thnk for sharing Riia !!!! Loved it !
Please update it soon ! Can't wait about what will happen next !
awsome👏plz update soon just can't wait😍plz name ur ff & its after their marriage or before and is the idea taken from the show itself plz do tell😃make it as romantic as possible😳 as we could not enjoy their romance that much in the show😭
thanks for sharing ria...its nice..luved it..waiting fr more..😍 im hungry fr more plzzz 😆😃 we should continue doin more of this till we get sangini bac...tis will past our days wihout sangini n in no time sangini wil be bac... 😊😊 OMG OMG!! iwana noe wat hapesn in the nite...😆 reminding me of the cotage scene!! ☺️ Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
yaar ur narration was excellent and even ur ff but please name ur ff and also wether they are married or not and i am eagerly waiting for next update
Ria Lovely FF. Please Conti.

Thanks everyone.

Guys I just wrote what was in my mind, it's all my imagination! I don't know if it's after marriage or before… I just imagined the scene and wrote it down that's all.

I have a suggestion why don't we all chip in and write small pieces of romantic scenes between RaGa? It will keep the forum active and pass our days without Sangini.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Thanks everyone.

Guys I just wrote what was in my mind, it's all my imagination! I don't know if it's after marriage or before' I just imagined the scene and wrote it down that's all.

I have a suggestion why don't we all chip in and write small pieces of romantic scenes between RaGa? It will keep the forum active and pass our days without Sangini.

ria its a nice idea

Hey guys… I wrote this (A Short Scene).😃

As Rudra took her hands into his Gauri heart started to pound like a trip – hammer, her breath coming in shallow gasps, she stared into Rudra's tough, serious face. Her heart seemed to stop breathing, robbing her brain of blood and her lungs of oxygen. Faintness washed over her, swirling into oblivion. She found herself held securely against a broad chest, he head resting on a muscular shoulder. She looked into the eyes that would have made the most ordinary man extraordinary. Except, of course that Rudra was far from ordinary. Even without those remarkable eyes he would have stood out from a crowd. He brought his lips close to hers and bent his head and kissed her. Gathering her senses as best as she could, she struggle free.

"What are you doing?" prompted Gauri

"I love you Gauri Sharma" reply Rudra

Gauri was shocked and gathered herself as quickly as possible and ran away.

Gauri could not believe that Rudra was in love with her.

She was ecstatic and sad at the same time. While she may love Rudra also she had many unanswered questions lingering in her mind.

Back at the Rawat Mansion Rudra was pacing back and forth. Why Gauri did run way like that when he confessed his love for her? I think I should call her and ask her to meet her. Gauri was at her bed set while her phone starts ring. It was Rudra!

"What should I do?" Gauri said aloud

A voice was telling her to be brave and answer the phone as Rudra is her true love.

"Hello" said Gauri

"It's me Gauri, why did you ran away like that this afternoon" said Rudra

"I knew it was stupid of me to ran away like that but everything happened so fast that I was so confused" replied Gauri

"I understand that's why I want to meet you tomorrow to prove to you how much I love you" said Rudra

"I'll meet you tomorrow" said Gauri and she hang up the phone

Gauri was sitting in a nearby park waiting for Rudra. She was restless the whole night and could not sleep. She was watching a small boy in a blue t shirt and red shorts run towards the lake. He was clutching a shinning new toy yacht obviously a birthday present. Gauri's eyes were drawn back  to the beautiful flowers as hands came over her eyes and a low slightly husky voice, a voice that would have made her turn back from the gates of heaven, said close to her ear, " guess who".

Her heart seemed to stop beating, robbing her brain of blood and her lungs of oxygen. Faintness washed over her, swirling her into oblivion. As the mists began to clear, she found herself securely against a broad chest, her head resting on a muscular shoulder, the sun warm on her face. An elderly woman was passing by, gave them a quick curious glance and thinking they were lovers, walked on.

"Hi" said Rudra

"Hi" replied Gauri and that was all she could manage to say. He put out a hand with a proprietary gesture brushed a loose tendril of black curly hair from her pale cheek.

"My dear Gauri, there's no need to act as if you're afraid of me, I will never hurt you"

"Don't you believe in love at first sight?" asked Rudra

"Yes" having lost her heart to him the moment she became closer to him, she could not deny it.

His hand moved to take her chin and lift her face to his. "I was hoping you did"

"B- but we're poles apart" she stammered, "You're……

"A man who is crazy in love with you" Dropping a kiss on her nose, he added quizzically, "I must say you're taking an awful lot of convincing"

Watching her face, he asked, "So what's bothering you?"

"Our lifestyles are so dissimilar. You are rich and you live in a completely different. Move in a different society….."

"Come on Gauri, I think you are making silly excuses"

"Yes I am"

"You are in my world now, and the society I move in will welcome you with open arms. You are beautiful, intelligent, and you have character and style"

"I love you more than words can say and if you can stand it, I'll tell you so everyday for the rest of our lives"

"Try me"

His brown eyes adoring, he laughed and lifted her into his arms, "I might just do that"

"Yes!"

"I'm so happy"

"Say it Gauri that you love me"

"I love you Rudra Singh Rawat, more can words can say"

He smiled as he takes her into his arms passionately and hugged her as there was no tomorrow.

Come on girls. Plz write short scenes as well so that we can keep the forum active.