Page 2 Page 6

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

green sparkling butterfly

To RaGa's FF Corner

Here is my first one!

As Gauri made her way down the stairs, Rudra was staring at her as if he has never seen her before. He'd never seen a woman so beautiful. So utterly and heartbreakingly beautiful. Her skin looked as smooth as silk, her hair with the blue ' black sheen as a raven's wing, her features perfect, from the softly curved lips to the high cheekbones and exquisitely arched brows. He cannot believe that he has never noticed her distinctive beauty before. The violet blue sari that she wore would have wowed a dead man. Her smile was breathtaking. She looks so happy, very happy. Rudra could feel his heartbeats as he made his way up to her.

"Gauri, you look so beautiful" said Rudra and that was all he could managed to say.

He instantly took Gauri into his arms not caring that it was a party crowded with people. He tugged her close to him; he could feel her breath on his face. He wanted to do more than just having her in his arms. As they kept dancing one gentleman in the party came to ask Gauri for a dance. Rudra was instantly annoyed but didn't show it. He wants to spend every possible moment with her. Then quickly an idea struck him. He wrote a note to Gauri saying please meet me alone on the terrace, I have a surprise for you. He then gives one of the waiters to give her. As Gauri read the note, she started to smile. She never felt this happy before.

Rudra was waiting patiently for his Gauri on the terrace. Tonight would be a memorable night in his life. He can feel it!

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 18 June 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Binny101jyot_pujadesikimsamnishersal--AiSha--monaghoshtinkerbe11TilashiniOrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Short FFs On Our Beloved RaGa.*" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thnk for sharing Riia !!!! Loved it !
Please update it soon ! Can't wait about what will happen next !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh-Ria-

monaghosh

IF-Dazzler

monaghosh

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
awsomeClapplz update soon just can't waitDay Dreamingplz name ur ff & its after their marriage or before and is the idea taken from the show itself plz do tellBig smilemake it as romantic as possibleEmbarrassed as we could not enjoy their romance that much in the showCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaOrientalDancer-Ria-

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ria...its nice..luved it..waiting fr more..Day Dreaming im hungry fr more plzzz LOLBig smile we should continue doin more of this till we get sangini bac...tis will past our days wihout sangini n in no time sangini wil be bac... SmileSmile OMG OMG!! iwana noe wat hapesn in the nite...LOL reminding me of the cotage scene!! Blushing

Edited by Tilashini - 15 June 2011 at 12:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yaar ur narration was excellent and even ur ff but please name ur ff and also wether they are married or not and i am eagerly waiting for next update

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Ria Lovely FF. Please Conti.

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone.

Guys I just wrote what was in my mind, it's all my imagination! I don't know if it's after marriage or before… I just imagined the scene and wrote it down that's all.

I have a suggestion why don't we all chip in and write small pieces of romantic scenes between RaGa? It will keep the forum active and pass our days without Sangini.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_puja--AiSha--monaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Thanks everyone.

Guys I just wrote what was in my mind, it's all my imagination! I don't know if it's after marriage or before' I just imagined the scene and wrote it down that's all.

I have a suggestion why don't we all chip in and write small pieces of romantic scenes between RaGa? It will keep the forum active and pass our days without Sangini.

ria its a nice idea

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top