Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fic: Silent Tears...

-Silent Tears- Senior Member
-Silent Tears-
-Silent Tears-

Posted: 06 January 2006 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Hey guys.

I recently continued Babi Ange1's FAN FIC becuz it has a realli good story to it... BUT while continuing I couldn't change the heading of when I updated. So i had to start this thred.

BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THE CHARATER ANALYSIS & 1st Part is

WRITTEN BY BABI ANGE1.

I hope you all will like it becuz I"m going to make it HOT AND STEAMY Embarrassed

Babi Ange1 wrote:

"Kya Pyar Karoge Mujse"

Character Analysis

KHANNA

Naina: Just as mean, hypocritical, ugly as in the story...but in this case doesn't favor one son over another. Has two twin sons: Zaib and Angad

Dilip: Just as the story, he is a puppet used by Naina.

Zaib: He's 21. The good son... wants to become a doctor in terms of helping others and had a desire to stand on his own feet without the name, fame and money from his parents.

Angad: He's 21. Just the opposite of Zaib...He is selfish and does thing that only benefit him and only him. (Just as in the beginning of kyph) He is a singer.

Dadi:She lives seperately and loves both of her grandson.

Zaib and Angad are ferternal twins meaning:

Same DNA

+ Identical Faces

Bose

Prithivi: He's 21. Just as how he was a the begining of kyph.

Misty: She's 19. Prithivi's Sister.....has the hots for **Angad**

(Misty now in kyph)

Damini: A sucessful business woman.. works with Angad and is currently looking for son-in-laws and.. daugher-in laws for her children.

Sharma.

Kripa: She's 18. A sweet girl... who hast faced the CRUEL WORLD because of her alcholoci dad.. Her innocence and purity will one day be used against her.

Alliya: She's 17. Kripa's sister.. They are very close to eachother.

**They don't have a mom (or so they think)***

-------------

Daksh: He's 21. He is a close friend of Angad and he likes Alliya.

"Silent Tears..."

Character Analysis

KHANNA

Naina: Just as mean, hypocritical, ugly as in the story...but in this case doesn't favor one son over another. Has two twin sons: Zaib and Angad

Dilip: Just as the story, he is a puppet used by Naina.

Zaib: He's 21. The good son... wants to become a doctor in terms of helping others and had a desire to stand on his own feet without the name, fame and money from his parents.

Angad: He's 21. Just the opposite of Zaib...He is selfish and does thing that only benefit him and only him. (Just as in the beginning of kyph) He is a singer.

Dadi:She lives seperately and loves both of her grandson.

Zaib and Angad are ferternal twins meaning:

Same DNA

+ Identical Faces

Bose

Prithivi: He's 21. Just as how he was a the begining of kyph.

Misty: She's 19. Prithivi's Sister.....has the hots for **Angad**

(Misty now in kyph)

Damini: A sucessful business woman.. works with Angad and is currently looking for son-in-laws and.. daugher-in laws for her children.

Sharma.

Kripa: She's 18. A sweet girl... who hast faced the CRUEL WORLD because of her alcholoci dad.. Her innocence and purity will one day be used against her.

Alliya: She's 17. Kripa's sister.. They are very close to eachother.

**They don't have a mom (or so they think)***

-------------

Daksh: He's 21. He is a close friend of Angad and he likes Alliya.

Babi Ange1 wrote:

Part 1

"COME OUT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT, When are you going to put some sense in the little brain of yours. HUH!! When the hell are you going to GROW UP!! Get out of my house and make some money to look after your family. But noooooooooo all you do is sit in your room and read. It will not do a damm thing. UNDERSTAND. So go out there and do something in life." I covered my ears with my palms. That was my dad yelling at me. His voice sounds murderous and I didn't want to face him today, especially after all the things he is yelling from downstairs. I'm afraid I can't take it anymore so I hid in my closet. I peeked through the crack in my closet and saw my dad with a really pissed off look on his face. He was holding that stick that I'm always afraid of. I winced thinking about how much it would hurt if he hits me with it again.

I'm just 18 and whoever said 18 was an unlucky number, they were right. My mom had died when I was just born…. Before she died she had written a letter for me telling me that I was the most beautiful girl in the world and how proud she was to be my mother. She said even though she'll be gone, her love is with me always. Tears rolled down my cheeks. 'If you love me mommy, how can you be so selfish to leave me?' So now when I had turn 18 my dad with the grief of losing my mother increased leading him to turn to an abusive alcoholic. He was not my father but instead a cold-hearted man who tortured me all day. Any self-esteem I had for myself was shattered and I was living a nightmare.

My closet door suddenly opened. "There you are you wicked girl!" My dad started cussing at me as he pulled me out and threw me onto the floor. I began to tremble because I knew what was going to happen next. *Whack whack whack. * I cried out in pain but I knew that no one is going to hear my cries. This was what I had to go through everyday single day of my life….it was like a beginning of a whole new day which I wished never came. *REALITY CHECK* It did, every single day a whole new beginning, Only it would be the same day for me. An everlasting day with pain…heartache and cries to which no one else heard and understood but me, myself and I. That's all I had, me, myself & I.... 

Part 2

One day my ever-repeating life took a new course. Those same mornings for years changed to a new beginning of life. A life in which I was never part of…A life with a purpose. A life, in which Dreams came alive, desires became strong and goal came closer… with that one letter.

A letter which I prayed days and nights to come, a letter that would take me away from this hell, a letter that would open up a new chapter in my life. A letter from my dear sister ALLIYA.

I hastily opened the letter. With tears of joy in my eyes I started reading:

Dear sister,
I pray every night for your well-being and safety..
Even though that's all I could do for you my dear sister.
PRAY! And nothing more.
But not anymore. Because I have made some arrangement
For you to come here in Bombay.
When you come here sister we will start a new life.
A life with nothing to do with our past.
A life as new human beings and new beginnings.
A life where there is only you and me.

P.S. Stapled with the later are tickets for you and Daksh, a friend of mine. He will bring you to me here in Bombay. So somehow get to the train station at 8am tomorrow and look for a tall guy with red hat.

Until then take care
And good luck.

I was so happy, I could remember as it was yesterday when I helped my sister sneak away from this hell so that at least she could fulfill her dreams of becoming a successful doctor. We sisters both thought of becoming a doctor one day and aiding those in need...but fate played a strange game and only my sister could do that. I cursed my broken fate for not letting me have a chance to aid but in turn become a victim in need of aid. *tear* But that was least of my worries now, I have to start packing and figure out a way to sneak out.

All night I couldn't sleep because I was excited and scared at the same time for tomorrow to come. Excited because I was finally getting away from this place. Scared because what if my dad caught me. What if something goes wrong. What if… UF! I can't believe I'm thinking about what ifs….I just hate what if.. Guess I just have to wait till tomorrow and find out for myself. With that I finally got some sleep.

Early in the morning the birds started chripping and the sun came up and knocked on my windows telling me to get the hell out this place and run away as fast as I could and never look back. SO I DID! I followed the suns' welcoming path and ran away from that house forever and ever...NEVER LOOKING BACK!!

After minutes of running I landed at the Nainatalian Train station. Instantly I spotted a tall guy with a red hat far away. Hurriedly I walked towards him, but as I was walked toward him he started to walk away. I started to panic…where is he going??? I thought and started to run after him.

As Daksh was waiting for Alliya's sister he grew impatient. He was looking like a total idiot with red ugly hat standing in the middle of the path looking for Alliya's so-called sister Kripa. He saw so many faces, how the hell was he supposed to know its KRIPA. Now he felt like a total idiot taking this job for Alliya. For all he knew she could be anywhere here but WHERE???????? While looking here and there Daksh's hat blew off without his realization.

The gust of winds transported to such a place where fate will play a strage game.... It transported it under a tall, handsome, muscular guy's feet.

As Prithivi bent down to pick up the hat a beautiful girl with a pink chudidar came towards him..... closer and closer... He thought just my luck I don't even have to trap girl this time; this one is coming right to me. "Wha! Prithivi you should get an award for attracting girls" he thought and smiled. Then he bent down to his feet and picked up the hat.

Kripa finally caught up to the tall guy with the red hat and almost ran into him. Realizing what she almost done she apologized. "No need to be sorry" Replied Prithivi. "I'm so happy I found you, I was kinda scared there when you were walking away…. " Kripa blabbered. Prithivi thought "Is it just my day or what?? This girl is sticking to me already like glue without any glue" with no clue he said "didn't mean to scare you there" and waited for her to clue him in on what she was thinking.

All of sudden she started thanking him on how he was like a god figure to her and how much it meant to her that he was doing this for her and her sister. Prithivi with a glint of surprise acted calm and finally figured out that this girl is mistaking him for someone else. So he acted fast and took advantage of the situation by saying things like: "You know I would do anything for your sister…she is just the best. " After a while he knew he had her in his trap and thanked god for this wonderful opportunity for him to make a fortune and moved toward his fortune. Unfortunately his fortune was to ruin an innocent girl's life.

As Kripa and Prithivi waited for the train to arrive Kripa felt uncomfortable and wanted to know about this stranger. "So Daksh, how do you know my sister" Prithivi, who was day-dreaming about his fortunes didn't pay attention to her question and kept on dreaming....... "Helloooo EARTH TO DAKSH" she snapped. "Whoa" Prithivi jerked up and questioned "Are you talking to me??" "No, I'm talking to a ghost sitting next to me…. OFCOURSE I'm talking to you, who else would I be talking to?" she replied back.
"Right, so what were you asking me ?" he asked confused.
"I said, Daksh how did you meet my sister??" Daksh???, so that was the guy's name. "Well Daksh that I am I was her savior once when she needed a lift to her apartment." he replied.

Before Kripa could ask anymore question the TRAIN arrived.
**********CHOOOOOO…..CHOOOOOOOO**********

NEXT TIME>>>>>>>>>
Where will Prithiv take Kripa??? What will happen to poor Kripa???

NOW I WILL CONTINUE FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Silent Tears-
-Silent Tears-

Part 3

Kripa unknowingly welcomed this stranger to take her to her sister... Little did she know that she was never going to see her sister.

"So, what do u do Kripa?" asked Prithivi.

"Um... What do u mean? Like what I do as a profession or what I like to do? she questioned.

"Uh.. BOTH." he proclaimed.

"I lovee to write and fantasize....and One day I want to become a doctor and help those in need" She replied honestly.

"What about you?" she asked.

Prithivi thought to himself i like to be a millionare and live with GIRLSSSSSSSSS all my life.

"What do you like to do DAKSH?" she interupted.

Prithivi **confused** looked behind him to see who she was talking too... But LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT he realized that he was supposed to be DAKSH.. "Oh haha u mean me. Ya I'm Daksh. What bout me?"

"Tell me... Who are you?" she politely asked.

"WELLL. I'm a student and I own a Marriage Beauro" He stated.

After chatting some more and getting to know eachother Prithivi was satisfied that she was "Totally Under control".

------------------------
After reaching Mumbi Prithivi Called Someone...

Prithivi: I got her. She's a babe so worth 40,000.
Damini: 40,000 it is! Bring her here so i can see this BABE of yours.
Prithive smirks and takes Kripa to her... WHILE kirpa is fantasizing how she is going to greet her sister... What they will do toghether etc..........

They come to a dark ally and Prithivi tell Kripa to Get off while he parks the car somewhere and comes back.

Innocent that Kripa is she get's off and waits for him.

After 5 min or so... SHE sees two women coming towards her.. Scared she starts to run away but soon enough they catch up to her and drag her toward into the darkness and into a ROOM.

"HELPPPP, SOmebody Let me out" she sreamed. "Koi hae??? please help" But nobody was there.. NOBODY??

Kripa was Hurt, Scared, sad but moreover CONFUSED. "Who are these people? Why am I here? Where is this? Where is Daksh?"

------------------------
After a while she heard the door open. In came a big FAT, CHUBBY lady with LOTs and Lots of MAKEUP.

"WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT DO U WANT?" screamed Kripa.

"Patience.. Patience... Go get freshen up and them I"ll TELL YOU EVERYTHING you need to know"

Hurridely Kripa went to get freshen up and waited for her to continue...

Next time: What will she tell Kripa? WHo is she??

-Silent Tears-
-Silent Tears-

I will post part 4 SOON Tongue
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 06 January 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
great can't wait ji Smile
Mini786 IF-Dazzler
Mini786