Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dont underestimate Weaklings.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Dazzlers are making the mistake of under-estimating their oponents.  They thing only they are the best at what they are doing, this is why time after time they are getting the metaphorical 'slap' in the face by their counterparts.  First they underestimated their dancing capabilities and because weaklings were the underdog they gained instant popularity (who doesnt like supporting the underdog, we feel more of an affinity with them then the ones that are put on the pedestal)

I have a feeling that either the match will be a tie or the weaklings will triumph and win again against the Dazzlers.

Already you see the change in the environment in school, the aam janta are giving the weakling more respect then before, its just the ones that have the attitude now that need to be changed, because for them the changes have had the reverse effect, they have upped theor ante against weaklings since Kria and her group started gaining popularity.

There is a moral to this, never assume someone is beneath you or that you are better then someone, it may come back and hit you hard and nasty.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20yipeeZaYaHolicAyesha066SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont underestimate Weaklings." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

I think the Weaklings will def. come out as winners and I'm really hoping this Weakling-Dazzler stuff can end now...It's getting too childish..I mean really, you're in college now. But I really agree with the idea that you should never underestimate others. One thing I've learned from high school and college is that even if you think you're amazingly talented at something, you'll always meet a person who will be better than you in some way so in a way, everytime we meet a new person, there are ample opportunities to learn..Eeeks! I sound so philosophical now! hehe! But I agree...they shouldn't underestimate the Weaklings at all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20ZaYaHolicSaRuv.

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I hope theweaklings win...coz they r  trying 2 play a fair game and its the dazzlers who have already started contemplating..The fights and stuffs shudnt hinder weaklings from winning

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Its a sayin 'dnt underestimate ur opponents' n dats is wot Dazzlrs r doin... They will have to face the consequences n I guess Dazzlers overconfidence will make the Dazzlers loose...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemisia

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i guess the match will be a tieWink that will keep the dazzlers inn check

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Dazzlers are always underestimating the weaklings which is why they then in turn get embarrassed and ultimatley lose at the very game they started themselves.

Weaklings should win fair and square, to show that you dont have to be conniving and manipulative to win.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.