Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
in jab we met ,kareena took a wrong decision in life ,didnt she cry for around 6 months ,if u do a mistake in life then doesnt mean u dont even have the cry or get frustated ,plus when you dont understand as to why people  behave so rudely with you ,it is ok if son living in unhappy marriage when one is not happy how can the other be ,so how can the family be happy ,or for the family it just enough that anandi does all the household work for them,as she is said she came here for jagat ,tomorow it would remain on her that she seperated him from his family ,she feels bad as she doesnt know the real cause ,i think DS will understand her and accept them.

in evry person case ,there are some things which happen ,which is called kismat ,some things are result of ones actions ,if gauri is to be blamed so as anandi ,every time anandi remains dumb ,she is given the benefit of being uneducated ,yaa it is true ,she went a lot ,her background blah blah but we cant forget anandi got lot of benifits ,she got understanding ,broad minded father in law n mother in law compared to her own parents,they loved her much more their sugna ,sumitra would focus anandi more then sugna due to which sugna commited a mistake ,plus gehna ,sugna ,jagya ,she got evryone suport except dadisa,so for 4 years if she coudnt open her mouth infront of sumitra ,for evry anandi s mistake we blame the situations ,not her which is not fair.

regarding why she married in a hurry ,so that story should continue ,otherwise anandi would keep dreaming about jagya returning ,i think this incident has helped anandi to accept the truth and face it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bdivmathanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cant a person get frustated ?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

tanvi this is amazing

ppl have forgotten g's suffering so easily naa, raaton raat villian ban gayi.
u know i read a post abt g not covering her head and asking for aashirwaad= she is evilLOLLOL
 what g went through was also cruel , no one cares that she is the same girl whole life was ruined due to her child marriage
, but still they dont feel a thing abt g, she was treated badly that time and she is being treated worse now

and she is willing to put the past behing and work on her relationship with her inlaws ,
i dont think she wants to take revenge at all, she just wants some acceptance
i would srsly kill jagat if he ever goes wayward now,
anandi still has solid support whereas g had none of that , for me her story will always be  inspirational

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bsiyonadivmath

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Tanvi !! ClapClap Awesome post... *Word*

I find Gauri to be a very "Normal, Smart and Down to Earth" person (imo)...and I can relate to her character more than any other character in this show...

I LOVE Gauri because she is as normal as any human being...just because she isnt acting like a demi goddess she is being labeled as a Vamp...Heartless, etc etc (not that I care for such posts)...In my eyes I find her to be very sane and a beautiful person at heart !

Go Gauri...you rock girl !Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bsiyona

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
gauri is fully justified in her frustration. its not her frustration that turned many people off. its her apparent surprise/shock at not being readily and easily accepted by Singh parivar that is ticking off many. C'mon knowing that she is walking into a family that is openly hostile to their own son, how does Gauri expect to be treated?

What is surprising is that Gauri is actually surprised by the hostility and as a person with mature sensibility, she should have expected this. I think most people are upset because of Gauri taking it for granted that all she has to do is walk in and explain to the family and they will accept Jagat. Now when she faces resistance she is not able to handle it. So folks are feeling that she did not put enough thought into this marriage and now she is paying for her mistake and feeling hurt, when she should have walked into the marriage knowing that Jagya's past and baggage will haunt her and hurt her.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepSerial-Addictprime1985rgattuNiVu-mjht1fiddu-bwoman11crystal30sourojpriya_27_23vivacious_priya-Amri-bipsVeritashookedlive_lifeAutumn.tiny15nami2811shamilSuchi-Rolzz

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
For me the only problem with gauri was her whole rushing into this marriage thing ...

otherwise i found her actions very normal ... but this absolute blind disregard for another woman just doesn't make sense to me ...  If gauri really was trying to save three lives (like she told her father) then she should have come and talked to anandi ... forget gauri, it was jagya's responsibility to do so ... and gauri should have put her foot down and refused to marry him till he sorted out his equation with anandi ... i hate the fact that they are now going to turn gauri into some sort of a villian

As for anandi not speaking up for 4 years ... she never knew that he was involved with someone else ... the ass did not have the courage to tell her ... she kept thinking that their education gap was the reason and she worked on that hoping to make him happy ... Not only did he not her the truth, he turned it around by blaming everything on her less education and then on child marriage ...

Jagat was not the only one with a child marriage ... Neither was gauri ... So why dod only those two get to use it as an excuse to cover their less than honourable actions ?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhithakerRashmiSandeepSerial-Addictprime1985rgattuNiVu-mjht1avyarimacrystal30priya_27_23vivacious_priya-Amri-live_lifeshamiltiny15serialjunkieSuchi-

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

tanvi this is amazing

ppl have forgotten g's suffering so easily naa, raaton raat villian ban gayi.
u know i read a post abt g not covering her head and asking for aashirwaad= she is evilLOLLOL
 what g went through was also cruel , no one cares that she is the same girl whole life was ruined due to her child marriage
, but still they dont feel a thing abt g, she was treated badly that time and she is being treated worse now

and she is willing to put the past behing and work on her relationship with her inlaws ,
i dont think she wants to take revenge at all, she just wants some acceptance
i would srsly kill jagat if he ever goes wayward now,
anandi still has solid support whereas g had none of that , for me her story will always be  inspirational

I agree that this whole villian track with gauri is absolutely stupid ...

... but as for your statement that "she is being treated worse now" ... a lot of it is her fault ... She should have never married jagat ... its as simple as that ... after knowing that he lied to her for 5 years how can be so foolish as to go along with anything he says ? ... She should have insisted that he talk to his parents first ... explain to them... convince them ... if nothing else prepare them and anandi for what he was going to do ... Forget wife, how can you treat your oldest friend in such a crappy manner ...

And now she expects to be welcomed ??? ... Hypothetically speaking, if they welcome her, what are they supposed to with anandi ? ... is she supposed to stay in the house like some sort of a servant ? ... or should they tell her - "Now, we have a new bahu ... you can go home ... thank you for services rendered"

When she and jagat didn't think about anyone else before taking their decision, why get frustrated that people now don't give a damn about them

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985Serial-Addictavyarimafiddu-bNDDgirlNiVu-mjht1vivacious_priyapriya_27_23Autumn.tiny15serialjunkieshamilSuchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
well said Bips

Gauri's tears are tears and anandi's tears are well.. u know as low as dirt 

biased approach I say! 

The girl who is insensitive to another woman , she deserves what she is getting. Foolish girl , gotten married to a already married man.

Duh! what do you expect Gauri?

you are and will remain the other woman as your parents declared. it was your decision so now bear the consequences; 

she should not married jagya in the first place. She willingly stepped into the quick sand, now if her clothes are getting dirty, she cannot blame anyone but herself. 

Padi likhi bevakoof

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepSerial-Addictprime1985NDDgirlNiVu-mjht1avyarimacrystal30priya_27_23vivacious_priya-Amri-tiny15

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

gauri is fully justified in her frustration. its not her frustration that turned many people off. its her apparent surprise/shock at not being readily and easily accepted by Singh parivar that is ticking off many. C'mon knowing that she is walking into a family that is openly hostile to their own son, how does Gauri expect to be treated?

What is surprising is that Gauri is actually surprised by the hostility and as a person with mature sensibility, she should have expected this. I think most people are upset because of Gauri taking it for granted that all she has to do is walk in and explain to the family and they will accept Jagat. Now when she faces resistance she is not able to handle it. So folks are feeling that she did not put enough thought into this marriage and now she is paying for her mistake and feeling hurt, when she should have walked into the marriage knowing that Jagya's past and baggage will haunt her and hurt her.

Well said!!! Star

Its not her frustration that bothers people. Bad behavior frustrates people and she has a right to be as frustrated as she wants. But her thought process, and how after EVERYTHING that happened, gehna's bhaasan, anandi's presence, jagya;s past WITH anandi, she still thinks everything will be alright. Commotion will happen, they will get bad looks. She should have expected it.
I completely agree with you.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictfiddu-bNiVu-mjht1vivacious_priyapriya_27_23tiny15Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top