Yeh Dil Mange More!

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
CVs if you are listening to us, please give us more GoHem scenes like today. Please, please, please, we beg you to keep going this way.

All of it was awesome.

His line when he asked why she was crying and to stop crying was little flat but rest of the scene was awesome.

The bedroom scene when he asks her to go change clothes before she catches cold, was natural, and he was perfect then. Also awesome.

When he comes down and Koki asks about Gopi, again he answered without hesitation, even Koki noticed the difference and was surprised.

So can we please have more of this.😃😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. This Gohem scene was perfect. I think the cv's have pulled up their socks. Fingers crossed this is not a one off moment and there are more scenes like this of Gohem.

I wished he said Gopi , instead of tum, oh well baby steps for our Ahem dikra.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree with you Shilpa.

We WANT to see more Gohem scenes!!

The quality of the Gohem scenes are getting a lot better with the chemistry betweem Ahem and Gopi increasing.

Ahem's feeling are gradually surfacing surprising people along the way. Soon we will see him shouting off from the roof top of his love for Gopi.
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, what a transformation !!!

Despite all the shortcomings loved todays episode, loved GoHam... 

Creatives - Please give us more !!!!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope ahem is going to shout of the roof top and not at gopi later...  I just  love what happen today