Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"chup ho jao"...lalalalala

gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am starting to be glad that I didn't quit watching SNS.  

He is softening, waiting for his green sherwani scene with the gawar comment though, maybe that will be the same night she can start sleeping on the bed.  

Ahem, didn't need to come running for his wifey, but he did.  Old Ahem would have been like good if she dies I can be with Anita.  This Ahem actually went to go see.  

Surprisingly he also sat on the ottoman infront of the vanity, I think if I am not wrong it was the first time.

Awkward moment between mother and son today as he told her that his wife is changing clothes in the bathroom...😆 (no kokila its not what you think!)

I feel sorry for all of the laundry that will have to be re-done due to the rain, as well as all the hari mirchein that were soaked by the rain.  My suggestion to the Modi parivar is to get a dryer, preferrably a washer, a dishwasher and a food dehydrater, it will maybe bring them to the 20th century.

I am so glad that "jawadena" was busy with other household chores and didnt have time to come with Koki to find the ghungroo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree, but the awkward moment was kinda sweet, I also think he's softening towards her as well, it's gradual and very subtle but he is
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice scene and good episode glad to see the track moving forward!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 What  a scene!! Rock hard Ahem becoming human!  The eye lock seemed to go on for ages!I  liked today's episode ! Urmi was put nicely down  by Kinju girl! Ahem's concern for Gopi a much awaited scene!👏 Agree totally with u Gopakshi!!!!!! Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SK, those were some great moments today in GoHam and the admission to his mum afterwards, stop don't cry (but we have seen him countless times make Gopi resort to tears), the way he ran to go check on her, I think he thought she was bitten by a snake but when he saw her alone and seemingly afraid of the storm brewing and in thoughts of him tears rolling down her cheeks and wanting to touch him but stopping herself, he was nonplussed...so unsure and confused he didn't know how to react, so he just stood and stared at her, even the saree the rain came, but Aham was still unsure (Aham must be thinking Gopi is going crazy, talking to herself, screaming, wanting to hold him all the time, ringing him for nothing, getting up at night to pray her mantras, sprinkling prayer dust on his bed) So if she has gone mad, I bet his feeling guilty about it.

I wonder how long this guilt will last before he feels she's okay enough for him to start trumping again.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was wondering about the green sherwani scene also, but he calm in that scene to, so may be he is changing slowly, lets hope so.
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I was wondering about the green sherwani scene also, but he calm in that scene to, so may be he is changing slowly, lets hope so.

I was wondering that too about the green sherwani scene.He did shown concern and didn't raise his voice. Im just going by the sbs/sbb clips.  But Ahem seemed to be more amused then anything. But this could be Ahem actually showing care, in his own werid way. 😆
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Todays Gohem rain and bedroom scenes were better than the mango tree scene. Seems that we are in for a rollercoaster ride of better Gohem scenes as Ahems' feelings surface.

He seems to be guarded in the amount of information he shares with his mum. His disclosures are too little to make his mum think any further in their developing relationship.

Again it is all the little things that have brought them to this point.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeaa totallyy loved goHam scenes today! 😳
finally he is melting and he showed concern just like a normal human!
loved how he stood there unsure of what to do.. and the bedroom scene where he told her to go change before she catches cold aswell.. that was sweet!  he's just finding it hard to express his feelings but surely he will fall for her.!
can't wait for more goham scenes and thanks to Rashi Bhootni for doing this..! haha

-Pooja
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think bhootni rashi will make them sleep together on the same bed according to new kalakari , oh can't wait for that