Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Mohabbat Lounge #134 [14/6 - KMH1 Epi. 2] (Page 3)

Dr.BasketGupta IF-Sizzlerz
Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
sab kahan gayein Censored
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I'm going to watch the episode now.

Res :)
xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
im writing up my take on the episode

i will put the first half up while i write the rest

Smile
xxx
xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
my take on episode 2-KMH

The starting of the episode was awesome,  Arjun Punjj helps Arohi onto the moving train just in time.

Arjuhi both cudnt see each other as the train was passing under a tunnel, arjun just gets mad at arohi thinking she was having a race with the train. There is a few seconds of them lost in each other until arjun realises he is still holding arohi's hand and lets go.

Arohi's determination to find out who the unknown  guy was who saved her, and follows him. she sees him enter his boogie, and takes a sneak peak but still doesn't see his face just the back of him and he seems to be busy with his laptop. OMG he looked dashing ,HOT and Handsome

All 3 judges and the host of the singing superstar contest are travelling in the same train holla what a coincidence. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And what did the CV's do they played KYPH instrumental as the BG music when introducing the judge. Angry
AngryAngryAngry

The reasons the girls came out with for why they want to be a singing superstar lol I cudnt stop laughing and the ooo ing was a bit lame. Beauty contestROFLROFL

way to go aryanLOLLOLLOL

Arohi Sharma looked excited and was lost in her little dream land when the host approached her and asked arohi her name, she was a bit shy and hesitant this shows the innocent and naiveness in her.

Antara, arohi's little sis seems to be the person who dreams of richness and money in life, like the 3 M's

Money

Mercedes

Mansion

To her she wud only become a singer so she cud marry a music company owner.

Instead of giving an answer to why she wants to become a singing superstar she sang as her sisters and the host urged her.

What a voice, mind-blowing . ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapShe sang with great passion and confidence.

Her voice was so mesmerising that it reached arjun punjj and he got drawn towards their boogie. He was eager to find out who this voice belongs to but in vain as he was spotted by some girls he disappeared back into his little boogie and his laptop.

Arohi was praised and cheered  by all, but It didn't brighten her spirits, an unknown inner gut feeling made her feel that the rhythm and words of the song dont match. Cud be that the feelings not coming out from the bottom of the heart.

If you want to express happiness it has to be in your inner core to express it and if you want to express pain it has to be there in your inner core to express it, same with the songs to actually bring the feeling and words to life you have to be in the state of mind. The same way when arohi sang in the singing superstar when she had the second opertunity she was in the state of mind that the mucis, lyrics and rythm all came alive and touched our hearts.

As I said yesterday in my take for the 1st episode I think that arohi received the letter from her mother at the right time to guide her.i'm really happy that she actually paid heed to the advice her mother gave her about not hurting or ruining other persons life just for what she wants.

As the train stopped at a station for 10minutes arohi gets off for water to refill her bottle, I liked the way arohi helped the women at the station who had a asthma attack, at the same time the trains ready to move off, arohi's in a dilemma as she doeant know what to do,

Should she choose to help this lady and miss her opportunity which leads her towards her dreams of becoming a superstar

Or

Should she leave the lady and her asthma attack and run for the moving train as she cant miss this oppertun ity at it will be the end of her dreams.

All she remembered is her mothers precious words, and she helped the women and took her to the doctors. ClapStarStarStarStarClapClap

This shows that arohi has been brought up with good values and teachings that even if she didn't read her mothers letter she would have helped the lady over her dreams. She would think of others first before herself.

As she manages to get a lift to the auditions arohi realises she's late but doesn't loose hope as Aryan the host promises her he will talk to the judges  but she will have to wait till the end now for her turn.

Most of the girls that come out of auditions were complaining about arjun punjj's attitude, arrogance and rudeness. Well girls sorry we didn't warn u ke yeh hamare sarru boss hai zarra bachke rehna.lol

Omg this is the best scene of the day for me WinkWinkWinkDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Arjun punjj's grand entry his hawt style, putting on the sunglasses hand in pocket walking upto his car where he is interrupted by Aryan. He's just so handsome guys punjji the bachelor business tycoon, hay mein marjavaan. **faints** **faints**Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Kya style hai hamare karoos sarru punjji ka yaar, attitude, very composed and contempt. The way  He removes his sunglasses Cool **faints** Day Dreamingwhilst listening to Aryan .

Oh guys I can watch this scene over and over again still cant get enough. And not to forget punjji's wardrobe suits him really well  it really makes him look like a young handsome business tycoon.Cool

Ohhh n what ruined it all was the stupid dubbed voice, if it was karans voice it would have made the day for me, but this dubbing CV'sAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

As far as arjun is concerned no1 can overcome come his arrogance and attitude, now matter what good deeds people do in life it will always be an excuse in his eyes perception.  He didn't take arohi situation for being late seriousl y and mentioned arohi should take up helping ppl as a profession.  his attitude overtook his ego and he ripped up arohi's  resume.

Arohi the girl full of values, respect and honesty disheartened by the turn of events but does not regret for the good deed she did because she has left a good mark in a strangers heart. As arohi's mother said

There is always a shade after sunshine.

The one thing I noticed about the Sharma sisters is that if something bad happens or something upsetting they dont discuss it, its a forget and move on theory for them.

Im really proud of the Sharma sisters as they always think about other ppl before them selves, they will always hide their grief and pain just to see happiness on the other persons face.ClapClapClapClap

HP hid the truth about him not getting promotion, and arohi hid the  truth that she didn't get selected.

It shows a strong bond between father and daughters, a father wants to see his daughters happy and never let sorrow touch them and vice-versa.

Overall episode was good 2day HP son and Daughter-in-law was introduced, they are living in their own house as tenants.

I know 2day its gone a bit longer than yesterday aii done  

Enjoy reading

Xxx

xXxNoreenxXx

Edited by xXxNoreen786xXx - 14 June 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-tanu111aKMH-NASHANelz..aksh4IF

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
res...

.jus noticed now ML is bk once agen but wiv season 1...god knows where i have been...Ermm
KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
res
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

So Arjun and Arohi's first meeting isn't what one would expect, they met but didn't get a chance to see each other's faces. Throughout the episode there were missed opportunities. I liked the scene where Arohi started to sing and it caught Arjun's attention, he just had to see who was singing so beautifully. It is just too bad that he didn't get to hear her again as he later didn't bother to give her a chance because she was late. Arjun looked so good in this scene, the suit, the sunglasses, the car, if only his voice wasn't dubbed. I am really annoyed by the fact his voice was dubbed in the first few episodes of KMH.

Onto Arohi and her sisters coming home and putting on a brave face for their father's sake, I am really liking the bond the sisters share not only among themselves but between their father as well. It is just too bad some of that couldn't rub off on their brother who appears very rude and disrespectful towards his father for not getting a promotion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxKMH-NASHAaksh4IF

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
oppps i m late

res

Go to top