Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1 is going to re-air once again in Mohabbat Lounge. Since not all of us were present when KMH1 aired, we will watch the episodes once again and discuss here. ML is a place for discussing the episode and also about creating friendships. Every weekday, that is, Monday - Friday at 10:30PM IST we will watch KMH1 in ML. The link is posted below and sometimes we will also have a weekend marathon(watching a few episodes at once)...which you can possibly call as maha episode, but instead it will be a marathon(watching a few episodes at once). You all have loved ML in Season 2 and we hope you guys enjoy it here just as much or even more with KMH1. 

http://i.imgur.com/CrO39.jpg

Welcome back guyzHug 
and now Start sharing your views, critics and commentsLOLnot to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE THE TWO SEASONS WHILE DISCUSSING. EACH ONE OF US HAVE OUR OWN PERSONAL FAVORITE SCENE/SEASON. BE RESPECTFUL. 
  2. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
  3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
  4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
  5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
  6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.
  7. NO NEED TO ASK BEFORE JOINING IN Embarrassed YOU ALL ARE WELCOME

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892

Also join Karan n Kritika's official FB pages 2 stay connected wid d stars..
Karan Kundra
Kritika Kamra

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

Karan Kundra (Arjun)http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/
Kritika Kamra (Arohi) http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/
To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 15 June 2011 at 1:14am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHAHAD971silverleaves-tehreem-arjuhi_kmhpinkyfrkaranikaKMH-NASHANelz..-Awantika-mIsHeZ.xaksh4IF.Mandy.Anjalii...xXx--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Lounge #134 [14/6 - KMH1 Epi. 2]" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Episode Link:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-tehreem-Nelz..pinkyfrkaranikaKMH-NASHAaksh4IF.Mandy.Anjalii...xXx--Ari--

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
RES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
PROMOS LINK:

SBS/VIDEOS LINK:

Anjalii...xXx

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
SONG(s) OF THE DAY:

INDEX TO TAKES:

Anjalii...xXx

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Episode 2 is up Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxNelz..Anjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Res...ms.PC u are late once again...Angry...
And still nobody is here...Cry

Anjalii...xXx

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I woke up just 15minutes before my alarm and I was like okay time hai LOL and then god knows what happened...I never heard my alarm

woh toh mom aayi room main and I don't know how I usually never hear it but I heard her in my room and woke up LOL

okay ab koi toh aa jao
Stern Smile
All those peeps in India who said this was a good time for them are never here :|

I think we need to make it to the afternoon time...because at least then people are online..if not from India at least different time zone
Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top