Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Loving sisterly bond of khushi & payal

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. 

some bonds r so beautiful it makes u feel whole world in them and such  a one relation is sister , She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.

khushi and payal having same wonderful relation of sisters not from blood but from heart , both r different but both r each other's support , when one needs help other supports her and gives trust and faith to her that she is doing right , khushi chirpy , naughty ,full of life girl and payal calm and composed just like second mother for khushi always takes care of her like baby , always saves her from buaji and her mother's anger always  there for her ,like one mirror she shows right path to khushi and like one support system khushi always supports her , payal always pampers her adorable younger sister and khushi always adorably drenches in love rain of her elder jiji ,just like best friends they share their each and every matter , whether it would be khushi's biggest decision to meet his jijaji b4 marriage's few hours ago , or her tragic meeting with one rich businessmen aranav and their tiff payal was always witnessed it from her sister's sight and same goes to for payal who always supports her younger sister from her mother and buaji's anger 

some bonds r so beautiful it made in heaven and such a one of beautiful bong is sister's i m seriously loving this beautiful and adorable sisters who r just like best friends for each other and each other's trust ,faith and pride 

no doubt sanaya and deepali ( i think its her name )  both r doing awesomest job and showing us beautiful and wonderful bond of love in form of sisters in this show no doubt makers did superb job creating this char but this two ladies r portraying it wonderfully and complimenting maker's choice for sure πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ  no doubt sanaya is one of the best and versatile actress and she is stealing show each and everyday with her outstanding performance and with that deepali  also doing superb job in this show , looking forward to this wonderful sister's bond to be more stronger with passing days πŸ˜³
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me too.

I'm liking each and everything abt them and I hope they don't turn them against each other in future.

cos those CVs sure know how to ruining what they themselves have beautifully created in a blink of an eye without thinking twice.

so I hope this love they both have for one another last till the end.

saniya.x thumbnail
I sooo love reading your posts Aashi. πŸ€— a very beautiful post!

I agree with everything you have said, the relationship both Payal and Khushi share is unbreakable, they behave more like friends than sister which is something I really like.

Eventhough they are not real sisters, they behave like one and Payal takes soo much care of Khushi vice versa too. Like Khushi said once 'khoon ke rishton se, dil ke rishte bare hote hain', this proves by the relationship Khushi and Payal share. I'm really loving this sister bonding between the two.

CV's have presented this relationship soo beautifully, I really hope they don't ruin it with what so ever reasons. Kudos to both actresses<3

some bonds r so beautiful it makes u feel whole world in them and such  a one relation is sister , She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.

You're written this paragraph sooo beautifully Aashiii 😳 and I agree with what you have said here, It's trueee.
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

me too.

I'm liking each and everything abt them and I hope they don't turn them against each other in future.

cos those CVs sure know how to ruining what they themselves have beautifully created in a blink of an eye without thinking twice.

so I hope this love they both have for one another last till the end.

i agree angel i too hope they won't make them against with any reason in future bcz i m loving this bond of love and they r doing fab job and sometimes for trps cvs do such a thing so hope for the best 
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice post ashiπŸ€—

really loved this sisters .hope they wont spoil their relatiosnship in future tracks. sofar their cute lovely bonding is wonderful. not only kushi-payal but also anjali-arnav too cute one
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely topic asshi !! ..

payal & khushi  .. adorables .. they both share a sort of un conventional relation .. payal is the calm and subtle one while khushi is the one always igniting .. both of them compliment each other, and what matters the most is that they LOVE each other .. <3 ..
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

I sooo love reading your posts Aashi. πŸ€— a very beautiful post!oww thanks a tone sweety πŸ€—

I agree with everything you have said, the relationship both Payal and Khushi share is unbreakable, they behave more like friends than sister which is something I really like.

Eventhough they are not real sisters, they behave like one and Payal takes soo much care of Khushi vice versa too. Like Khushi said once 'khoon ke rishton se, dil ke rishte bare hote hain', this proves by the relationship Khushi and Payal share. I'm really loving this sister bonding between the two.yes dear they r more like friends sharing everything yes their bond is from heart they always care for each  other so much and their bond r unbreakable and wonderful πŸ˜³

CV's have presented this relationship soo beautifully, I really hope they don't ruin it with what so ever reasons. Kudos to both actresses<3 i agree hon hope that they wont' ruin this beautiful bond in future for the sake of trps and yes both r doing wonderful job πŸ‘

You're written this paragraph sooo beautifully Aashiii 😳 and I agree with what you have said here, It's trueee.sweety its one quote which i always love and i put this quote showing this wonderful relationship of sisters πŸ˜³

anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love both of them...both are beautiful...i also find them very comfortable with each other...i enjoy each and every bit when they are together...ek ka dimag garam he to dusri bilkul shant...both are doing a gr88888888 job...looking forward to see more scenes of khushi and payal😊
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

nice post ashiπŸ€—

really loved this sisters .hope they wont spoil their relatiosnship in future tracks. sofar their cute lovely bonding is wonderful. not only kushi-payal but also anjali-arnav too cute one

i totally agree i too hope in future their bond will be like this yes dear in this show they showed wonderful sibling bond whether it would be khushi payal or arnav anjali cvs r doing gr8 job with this wonderful bond πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

lovely topic asshi !! ..

payal & khushi  .. adorables .. they both share a sort of un conventional relation .. payal is the calm and subtle one while khushi is the one always igniting .. both of them compliment each other, and what matters the most is that they LOVE each other .. <3 ..

yup dear i totally agree with u both of them compliment each other both r different but always there for each other and their different nature balanced their bonding more they rock πŸ˜³