India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali's pregnancy (Page 4)

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I think kali is a SLUT! (excuse my language) To do all this and ruin your own sister's life and home.............how cheap can u get? In my opinion, someone who will steep that low deserves no respect at all. They have no shame or self-respect for themselves. They deserve to cry tears of blood for the rest of their lives.........

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Why is Kali always fainting?  Kumud and Gurv are always crying, Kkusum is being as dumb as ever....Ksh*t always so ugly?
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

iam confused because i heard that ksh*itij can be father of kali's child but how ................? and i dont tink kali loved garv at all she just wants to get him only to take revenge with kumud . if kumud marry kshi*tij she will be after him .

if you all remember kali is the one who disclosed that kumud was pregnant and she stole the pregnancy reports from her and showed to kusum and abhay.

kali will never let kumud live her life with anyone kali should die

Iwish the killer attack kali and the bullet get to kali that will be great i think she is just another esha or even worst then esha to doo all this with her sister and garv is MahA STUPID MAN he acts like gay crying all the time and listen sh*ts from girls . well in last episode garv actully talk but it was in a favor of kali. and now he is telling kali that he will marry her omg he is a Bas************d big time.

why cant he express his feeling infront of kumud and brought her back to his house why ... why does he always running after kali ang bringing her back to his house garv get a life man she is slut man get a life i would say

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Why is Kali always fainting?  Kumud and Gurv are always crying, Kkusum is being as dumb as ever....Ksh*t always so ugly?

Is it only me or did no one notice Kali's evil expression just b4 she fainted. I think she just wanted to tell the family that she is pregnant and to top it all the crazy dumb ass ......Garv..... has agreed to marry her.Angry Yak!!!.

What is Ekta upto? I hope she is not about to toss Kumud like a yo-yo back to Ksh*tij...... not that cry baby .....Garv deserves her. God .... he makes me madAngry.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Yes, I agree that kumud needs to be with garv. But yesterday's episode has put me in doubt- ksh*tij and kumud were being shown having a nice time.

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Oh... we should give him those BIG BIG Jassis' Specks... Maybe Kali might change her decision on seeing him, and Kumud would by then come back and give Garv contactlenses. And then again the wheel turns round.

But hoefully...  Garv stops crying...coz one wearing contact lenses should aware tht tears r not gud.

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:20am | IP Logged
LOLLOL good point KK
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I think they are ALL stupid and need to realize that each person is NOT good for the other and that they should ALL MOVE ON and get ON WITH THEIR LIFE............ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Go to top