India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali's pregnancy

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I don't think Kali is pregnant. I think she is trying to still get Garv in her own way. Anyone could see the determination her face when she saw that pictiure of Kumud and Garv. Especially after he asked her to move out his house .......

Please let me know your thoughts

Paramjit Goldie
Paramjit
Paramjit

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree with Kali anything is possible.  I wonder know why is Arayman supporting Kali and asking to live with them that kind doesn't make sense.  I really don't like Kali.  I think Garv and Kumund should be together and Kali and Nakual make a good couple.  Both are nasty and sinful to the core in destroying other's lives.  What do you all think?
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I think you guys are right that its all Kali's plan about the pregnancy to get Garv.
tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by flora

I don't think Kali is pregnant. I think she is trying to still get Garv in her own way. Anyone could see the determination her face when she saw that pictiure of Kumud and Garv. Especially after he asked her to move out his house .......

Please let me know your thoughts

Remember, Nikita faked her pregnancy?  

Let us see how Garv handles this  besides crying!   Be a man  Garv!

Edited by tarangir - 30 September 2004 at 4:08pm
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Cry

Hi, Guys iam new to this room, and i watch kusum everyday i hate KALI but why is gurv crying all the time why cant he open his mouth and Kkumud knows all about Kali why doesnt she she just through her out of the house and live with garv . 

kaboo123 Goldie
kaboo123
kaboo123

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 5:06am | IP Logged
There is a possibility that Kali is pregnant but not with Garv's child but the guy who may have raped her in the school toilet (Nakul had arranged for some cronie to molest her) when Garv came finally to rescue her. If you recall Garv asked her to open up and tell him about what transpired. But Kali was silent. It is just a hunch that this child is of the rapist and that Garv actually never slept with Kali. It is speculation however because as far as I recall he was drunk and next they show that he wakes up in the same bed as her. The story about Garv actually speaking with Kali might have been concotted by her to gain advantage.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 5:56am | IP Logged

I don't think kali is pregnant, somehow i don't think she was raped earlier.

Garv and kumud will surely be together, i don't think ekta would have shown garv repenting so much if she had to send kumud back to ksh*tij.

Certainly the fact that aryaman want kali in his house was very strange- there must be something in this.

raji_b Senior Member
raji_b
raji_b

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

i totally agree with you all that its just another plan of kali's. the show is getting rediculous. everyone keeps crying all the time. matter of fact i am watching kusum now and kumud is crying.

what else to expect

Go to top