FF-'Trust me, I am with you'- Promo pg 149

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello  my   fellow  kmhians .  Wanted to write  a  small   ff   on  arjuhi about  2-3 parts .   

Arohi  Ahluwalia  -   a responsible  girl  who  took up life's challenge with strength and determination .   she is reserved and an introvert.

Arjun Singhania -  a cheerful  naughty and  jolly  guy, with a golden heart.    he is an extrovert.

First  part : 

Arohi  was  sitting with her sister  guddi , teaching her how to weave the yarn on the loom to make a criss cross pattern,  a kit she got home that evening so they can have something to do together.    Guddi was visibly  excited  and seeing her happy  always satisfied  arohi .     She has had a very long day today, she had to meet with a lawyer and Rudra Pratap Singhania ,  to sign off the deal.   She had sold her  family property,  the spinning mill, to which only she was the legal heir and it  had been closed for years now even before the death of her parents,   it was running under loss anyways.  And it had become a liability for her.   As if god answered her prayers,  the singhania's decided to come back to their ancesteral town and settle there and through her uncle they had finalized this deal and she was happy that a huge burden was lifted off her shoulders.  Now she can repay the loan and can provide funds for the new school she had opened.

Her  aunt  lovedeep came by from across the street,  they lived opposite to arohi's  house   'Arohi ,  don't make any dinner , I got some for you two' she said placing the dish on the table.   Arohi smiled at her aunt ,  what would I do if she wasn't there,  was a thought that always corssed her mind whenever she saw lovedeep.   'So what are you two sisters upto today' ,  their aunt asked .   After arohi , lovedeep was the only person to whom guddi warmed upto  and she was pampered by both of them.  Lovedeep tried to take the loom from guddi's hands , but she held it so tight indicating she wldnt share it evenwith her loving bua.    Arohi  brought coffee for herself and bua and  milk to guddi .   'where is  sanchit'  aro asked of her cousin brother,  'oh he has gone to his friend's place,   important thing is now your property is sold and you can repay the loan taken for the new school  I am so happy for you beta, and that too the family who bought this are good people and will make the town proud'   arohi was happy to hear that.   

'so what's new at the school ,  how was  Your day'   
arohi  nodded  'it was good,  we had a pto  and parents were really happy about the kids' progress'  

'who wouldn't be ,  when you are  putting  so much effort , why wouldn't they be happy , and you got a good team of teachers  too' 

'that is true bua,  they are all so committed' .   

'arohi  I know what your answer will be,  but it is my duty to ask you ,   my friend  was  telling  me  about an alliance suitable for you, think again beta,  aise akele aur kitne din rahoge ? ' .   

'bua  what is there to think,  I have decided ,  guddi and this school are my life,  I don't want anything more'  , 

'don't you want to get married and have a  family' 

'I already have a family,  I have you , guddi and so many kids at school, and you all love me don't you, what more do I need' 

'there is more than all this arohi,  you need a companion, a lifepartner who is there for you all your life not only for the sake of companionship but a husband's love is different different than  what all of us can give you ,   I don't want you to miss out on that.  I want to see my  little  arohi  complete with a family'   'bua'   arohi had tears in her eyes  'I am complete and don't want anyone to come between me and guddi'  by then  arohi's uncle called  out for his wife and bua kissed both the girls on their foreheads and left. 

Arohi  composed herself  and  went back to her sister.   She looked at guddi,   how precious she was to her.   She  prayed god to give her strength and guddi happiness.   She slept thinking of all the things she was supposed to do at school the next day. 

'Arjun'  raashi called out to her brother  who was  playing his  video game.   'ARJUN' she called again shouting,  'uffo ,  reduce the volume ,  you want the whole town to go deaf? And that  too so early in the morning who plays games '  ' what is the fun  otherwise and it is ppl like me who play so early in the morning'  he winked at her and took the glass of  juice , drank it and made a face ,  'please don't  give me these kind of concoctions,  if you don't know how to make something,  google it'  rashi  was annoyed  'noone can satisfy you ,  are you going with dad to check out the new mill'  ' you mean the old spinning mill that dad bought out of  some sort of gratitude to the town and where we are supposed to rot ,  in this big bhoot bangla '  ' hey ,  you know dad and there is a strong reason for him to come back,  he wants to strengthn the roots for next generation and this is our ancesteral  house not a bhoot bangla' 'so why should we stay here, I miss mumbai life, I want to go back'   'that you and dad  decide later,  right now go with him'  'why are you bugging me instead of your dear husband , go eat his head'  rashi gave him another angry look and left from there.   He increased the volume two more notches just to bug her and was satisfied when he saw it did irritate her. 

As soon as Rudra came  down  the scene in the house changed ,   arjun  immediately turned off the system and joined his dad,  'you upto your usual masi already eh '  asked rudra,  'you know me dad,   I cant  sit quiet '  ' I know , that is why I want you to come with us today ,  you can decide what you want to do later,  heard you went to jay's house yesterday'  , 'yeah lucky me he is here atleast,  some more guys were there,  we are meeting up for a game of cricket this afternoon'   ' oh good,   lets go'  'why did we buy this old mill again? ' arjun asked on their way ,  jignesh  rashi's husband was busy over phone,  rudra smiled 'this was a bread winner for most of the town and  got closed when it ran into losses,  the  family who owned this and other properties,  conveniently  left this one to a young girl when it was divided and  now she sold it to us'  'well good riddance for her' arjun said,  rudra replied  ' actually  it  is  good for her and us , I wanted to start something here and what better can it be for a business man to aquire another new one'    'and good for her because she don't have to  deal with the headache anymore plus she got enough money to spend lavishly eh?'   arjun said  with  the experience of what he has seen mostly around him in the city .   'no, she is a responsible girl,  strong and talented ,  I met her yesterday, you will be surprised to know that she is running a school here in the town and she wanted to raise money for that ,  I am impressed'   arjun  was truly surprised , if dad is impressed then she must be someone interesting he thought  'school ? that is interesting ' he said , ' yeah ,  it is called  'chetana'  a school for mentally challenged and Special kids'  

-----------

Part 2 - FIrst Meet                             
Part 4 - Arjun's dream                        
Part 6 - Arjun falls for Arohi                
part 7 - dinner at bua's             
Part 8 - Arjuhi phone convo                  
Part 9 - Arohi in Mumbai        
Part 16 - Arjun's Confession (drunk and sane)

Edited by kavyasam - 11 years ago
res...

awesome!! congo on your new ff!!

review:

first of all...you have a mature thinking!

you have strong characters which i really like!

i like stories where girls are,strong and independent!

usually, when guys are shown as extroverts,they are shown as the dumb ones! but then here again arjun's character was not dumb,although a little playful,his character was sensible!

so i loved your plot!!

nd yea...is guddi a special kid??

please do continue your story!

and don't forget to pm me!

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
kavya diii...HUGSSS...
i loved d frst part..so s guddi so small ??
n yeah arohi being intovert n arjun d opp looks interesting...
well i loved d concept n i thnk i dnt need to say it much..
continue soon as i knw u r a FABULUS WRITER mwahh
wow kavy rely interesting concept

love it

pls cont soon

n add me 2 ur pm list :)
Kavya,i luv ur writng style,its unique n matured. I luv d characters n also d plot u hv taken.
Plz do pm me also.
Awesome :D

I actually dint want it tuh end :P
IT was amazing story.

Add me to yo pm list :]
Wow,sounds really interesting! Want to know more straightaway!πŸ˜ƒ
Arohi seems so mature and dedicated to her sister and school,nice to see a different type of character than usual😊

Am I right in thinking that guddi has some sort of disability?

Please continue,update soon and add me to your pm list!😊
Wow..kavya..the first part was awesome..loved it...u wrote it very well!!
Continue soon nd add me to ur pm list!!!Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
awesome
loved it
continue soon and pm me too