Balika Vadhu

Awesome Moral

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi is literally slapping jagya everyday by being decent to him. The moral was so apt " when you break rules of family and do things ,family members insult you at every step. But that is because of your own decision." something like that...

And what was that look of Gauri to Anandi at the end???? Nandu said anandi is his babhi not Gauri. Take a chill pill Gauri.You married jagya. this is only the beginning. He has a lot of baggage..and now you have to carry it to by becoming his life partner.

And all the gauri gyaan about, how can parents treat their own child like this and all. madam took permission from her own parents before marriage, then she should have made jagya do it too...If they don't need permission from his parents then why acceptance and blessing...yeh kaisa Maan rakhna hein...I don't understand...Jagya Love sindoor has band bajofied gauri's rational brains

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so totally agree with you...pehle toh shaadi bina batake, kisi aur ki zindagi ukhad kar karo and then expect people to accept you with open arms. I am sorry to say that even after getting educated, gauri has lost her humanity. being well educated she should have refused to marry jags. if she is ruining a life after being so educated then i am glad anandi is not that educated.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to puke today. Gauri's tears are suffocating me.

Get a grip girl and just be the professional girl u wanna be.

Sheesh Get out with your dear hubby !! 
nash_mash thumbnail
I agree with you guys, but the fact that we need to see here is that Gauri was in illusion that she is actually saving Jags from his marriage, which was forced on him and he didn't love or care for Anandi. She just knew that. She didn't know all the past things like Jags and Anandi loved each other, consummated or how much family loved A etc. But, yes, when she already knew that the family broke ties with Jags after knowing their relationship, she should not have any expectations of being accepted in the family.
suk19 thumbnail
this is my first post as a quiet member i totally agree with you  this is just the beginning for Gauri,  i know its not her fault in many ways but she should have first asked his parents their thoughts on this before marrying jagya,  but i can see how dadisa will accept the relationship she knows very well that no one else is going to  so even the silent insults that gauri is seeing will increase 
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how much ever I want to I am not able to sympathise with gauri. what was the hurry to marry...she could have waited and take time to decide and try to probe further into jagya's story...I am not able to pity her...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is up with Gauri, why can't she keep herself to herself and Jagya? Gehna obviously didn't want Gauri around Nandu so stopped him shaking hands and took him away, yet she went all out to make friends with Nandu  later on infront of everyone and even told him she is his bhabi. Well Nandu rejected her as his bhabi but why did she have to do it in the first place?

Why did Anandi have to serve the food? what was Gauri doing then, she could have served Jagya and herself? why just sit there?

I'm not liking how they have made Gauri shes has turned  into a self centred and imposing person. Even the arguement with Jagya over Dadsa's treatment was uncalled for, why does he have to agree with her, they both have different points of view they are not a clone that take the same decision but even that had to be about her not being valued.
Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not able to sympathize with Gauri either. I didnt watch todays epi, but the moral does sound good. I loved yesterdays moral too. Thats why this story cannot end up with a happy ending for the child groom after infedility to the child bride  - so yesterdays moral was awesome.
Suchi- thumbnail
That was Anandi's thappad to Jagya. 
Everyone is reacting except Anandi.

Its like Silent slaps

De dana dhan : ) 

right Ankit we gotta add this to your thread 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
To Anandi : isharon isharon mein thappad dena, batha yeh hunar thoonay seekha kahan sey,
Anandi to Jagya: nigahon nigahon mein dhokha dena, meri jaan seekha hai thumne jahan se!!!

(sing to kashmir ki kali song)