Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Jaan mein dum:weaklings

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I m totally fida over weaklings...& yes!!!!I wanted Dazzlers to see their performance and they did...& shud have seen their faces they are now really scared of the weaklings...except for the talking they are not doing much...Personally I feel weaklings are much better than dazzlers...well people might differ[thts my personal view]...But surely weaklings has a lot of DUM...and they are not "DUMB"...what say guys?? 

Edited by sana.shanak - 14 June 2011 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_36CoffeeAddict-Zeenat-Ayesha066sweetshineSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaan mein dum:weaklings" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you!! The weaklings always had a lott of Dum and at the same time the dazzlers also have Dum but dey just don't want you show it! All thanks 2 der attitude. But the best part of the weaklings is that they don't have to maintain any so called 'REP' so I think it bcum easier for them to show der Dum/Power and I think the dazzlers feel dat if they have a face off with dem der RPE will get damaged or sumthin like that!! That's just my POV. Embarrassed

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u zeenat

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Agree with u sana... Dazzlers can see Weakings DUM in der performance.. Bt they dnt wanna accept it.. So dey r doing such things to considering weaklings as DUMB bt deep in their mind they knw Dat weaklings hav got Real DUM...

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Agree with u sana... Dazzlers can see Weakings DUM in der performance.. Bt they dnt wanna accept it.. So dey r doing such things to considering weaklings as DUMB bt deep in their mind they knw Dat weaklings hav got Real DUM...
Awesome annie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

Kawaljeet1

Kawaljeet1

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i surely favour u weaklings r mindblowing

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
both the groups are talented...that is why the competition

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixienasrin

both the groups are talented...that is why the competition
ya thts true

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.