Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

WRITTEN UPDATE 14 JUNE 2011

PART 1
The episode starts with rashi in pain gopi tells to sleep and she she will put cream rashi says no she will do gopis says how will u do? u have got hurt rashi agrees with gopi and tells her to put the cream on her legs gopis does the same rashi says its paining gopi tells rashi about the bhoot tht she came yesterday  and rashi says u hitted her badly gopis asks how did u know ? rashi does acting and says tht u were saying like tht so i thought u were going to say same that is why i told gopi says rashi tht u understand me so well but i have realised tht i cant see ahem in trouble and u know rashi i scared tht bhoot rashi says to gopi this can also happen that if u beat tht bhoot she can harm u with double powers than wht will u do gopi thinks gopi says she wont let ahem in trouble and will protect ahem by whtever she can do rashi says in mind wwht will u do this answer this bhoot will give u b4 rashi says gopi to be careful while doing anything gopi says rashi tht she said koki everything rashi says her wht will u do if tht bhoot does anything to  maaji( koki)rashi says gopis to remove the clothes from terrace ahem is talking to sumone on phone informing him tht he is cuming gopi cums acroos ahem says soory to him and goes to terrace rashi sees gopi on terrace n pretends to be bootni and calls gopi gopi get scared and tells her tht whtever u have done u have to pay for it and now i will not only take ahem but also kill him gopi cries and says pls dont do this

PART 2

ahem comes to terrace and goes to gopi he looks at clouds and asks her why r u shouting .gopis tries to touch ahem then title song of saathiya is played saath nibhana saathiya...Embarrassedboth gopi n ahem look at each other they r surronded by pink color saree and then ahem removes the saree and he asks gopi why r u crying then it starts raining both gopi n ahem look at each other and bg music is playedEmbarrassed
urmila is happy by looking at money she informs daval tht i m keeping this money for curtains as curtains have become dirty kinjal comes to daval shops to give keys and says to urmila tht daval is laready having burden as u know we cant waste money now after 6 mnths we can do it daval agrees to kinjal urmila gives money back to daval kinjal says u r so understanding daval says kinjal to go carefully and does bye to her urmila is not liking this 

PART 3

Koki n mani scene koki shouts mani for mirchis (red chillies)as they have become wet in the rainfall mani tells she was busy in the kitchen koki says to keep this mirchi for drying she says even yesterdays chadar is lying here only then payal gunguru sticks on her leg she thinks how this came here gopi and ahem are in their room ahem says gopi to change clothes ahem is coughing gopi tells wait i will bring hot water for u ahem says u first go n change ur clothes i have to leave for office gopi smiles EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
koki says mani to dry mirchi by spreading it koki thinks tht gopi was scared last nite and was talking about bhoot she tells to herself is if there is nothing then y was she scared she thinks if there is any connection between payal s gunguru and gopi scareness she tells she has to talk to gopi abt the same so tht she will cum to know she sees ahem and ask him to have breakfast he says no i have to go to site she says ok she asks him abt gopi ahem says he is leaving jay shree krishna 
daval shop scene 1 customer asks daval to give discount as he is buying 5 baniyan together then dayal agrees n says he is ready to give discount of 10 percent but urmila says tht we r here for business u wont get the discount rashi calls urmila n tell her she is bored of bhootni act but daval picks up phone  daval asks if there is bhoot in ur house n then rashi says no i was watching horror movie then daval says urmi ur phone n tells bhoot ka phone haiLOLurmila goes into cornor to talk to rashi rashi asks mom is it raining i m felling hot mom then urmi says if jigar n koki ask u 10 question wht will u do its better u wear it she says yes she says yes koki tols u were not feeling cold in swtiz how cum here she doent leave any chance urmi says we have to give attention to gopi and ahem and then she gives idea to rashi to do sumthing so tht ahem will throw gopi out of the house rahi says how is it possible urmila says u do sumthing tht gopi will not leave ahem alone even on his bed rashi says she will think same and keeps the phone

precap : koki asks gopi tht last nite i want to know did u hear payals gunguru voice answer me clearly did u hear

@ mods please make this topic sticky

please note:this update is exclusively made for india forums members do not copy to any other site it is illegal      

if u like my update pls press like button

Edited by sajan_kash01 - 14 June 2011 at 8:59am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreewishsuecyourmittzombieb1nduNas1param02radhiischhedamuna24mrvlsmedhskrishygrakshnaapa123hottie2508hausafAtuljigujaratigirlpragyakumardeenapparweenkareaoinkoinkJANNAVeshachsmile365daysOk21ashparm1nirleppannukangna_2010caseauspadsouza49zohrabanushiny3pallopallavissbuddyniveesandhyanand17bccljaya.shimani88Sonia Kapasigiguserivanta29kamurali***Anu***dent4ubaisatukuJia1indu9Joshana458zanabegahutaA HUGE FANsrmirjiKahani_Ki_Ranicooldudettergattutvfreak86shmuupieBidaaifan09Ekta76KamalikaGgohamSpotChaudhrytm_Nancy_krutiv100poo_supisihupink500DiorRouge.BubblyRsandyukClaraOswald.rusha4003evadPN_luvs_ArjunbablinishasparikhnuttycleohamzanuhaSwap-ArhiSunriseGreensmithasrk--Divzfan--Ashi22sensitivesheelasimi_1nithyamkvsanw*Piku*ll-Shilpa-llANJ4Ms.S.K.pyar-ishk.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update 14 jun 2011 completed" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Take ur Time Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raj_ms_nasha

anuamu

Groupbie

anuamu

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
plz  post it soon im waiting...

raj_ms_nasha

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
yes take your time dear..Big smile..i know its hard to do a written update fast..LOL..

raj_ms_nasha

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for ur patience 

--Divzfan--

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.