Writers Corner

Voting Closed: Summer Solstice Stories! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
NJ!!!!! I updated my posted on page 2 - just thought I'll let you know in case you miss it - it's the only one there. :P

Oh n I finally got all my results...except for the final GD/Int. That's next week. Our 'connection' proved lucky. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Voting Closed: Summer Solstice Stories! (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..kiran..

Groupbie

..kiran..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Everybody did an amazing job! Kudos to all for such beautiful entries!! Clap I really enjoyed reading them all! Big smile

My votes:

Best story: #4 (it was the most touching piece, heartbreakingly so)
Best written story: #13 (I just kept re-reading it, and felt completely immersed in it every single time.. absolutely brilliant StarClap)
Best title: #13
Favorite male character: The narrator from #8
Favorite female character: Sunitha from #4
Most unique story: #3 (completely gripping ShockedClap)
Story I want to read ahead: #3 Big smile
Favorite event: #13 (when Karan and Shaadi meet in the balcony.. I was all "aww"Embarrassed)

@ Sabah (a little faith): I honestly think you must write on IF too and participate in the next contest, if you haven't participated in this one. I'm sure you'd write beautifully because you have such a keen understanding of other writers' work - a real eye for details and the subtleties of language.

@ NJ: Great work putting all this together Big smile I wish I could have participated as well but I was taken up with work and stuff (mostly stuff). But I'm glad I could read all the fab entries! Thank you for providing such a platform for writers to share their work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithWafahspln

Post Reply New Post

Go to top