India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update 21/02/2005

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Baa prays to goddess that" every one in their life has a last wish...and my last wish is save tulsi"

In the premises of the court:

Meera ,nandini,karan ,savita,gautam,mohini,harsh are standing.Mohini comes to meera and whispers"this is the golden oppurtinity...Lose this case purposely...if u do this...tusli will go to jail...Mihir will be urs..".Meera is in silent pensive mood...she is confused.By then tulsi is brought to the court.Only karan goes near her and smiles.Gautam and harsh are standing away..Mihir is looking at tulsi sadly.

Inside the court:

The opposition lawyer starts his comments"all the proofs are against tulsi..she should be given death penalty...".Meera is sitting with her head down.Karan is shocked why she is not objecting.Oppsotion lawyer continue his blah-blah.Mohini seems happy.Nandini stands up by herself and tells that tulsi has killed ansh only to save me ..judge asks her to come to the witness box.Nandini come and repeats.."If Maa didn't kill ansh then he would have killed both of us."She tells ansh had spoilt her life.

Opposition lawyer shouts.."what proof do u have to prove tulsi has killed ansh in selfdefence".

Baa in haridvar is doing some special pooja when the court case is going on

Meera stands up like a spark...."We have proofs".Mohini is shocked.Karan and nadini are happy.Meera says"I have been waiting for this point when Opposition lawyer will asks for proofs.This is true that tulsi has killed ansh but in selfdefence."

Opposition lawyer(OL) asks "if ansh had gun at that time..then where is that gun".Meera says"The gun is in police custody..it has been proved this gun was at the spot..and the finger prints on this gun is of ansh's".She handovers the fingerprint report to the judge.

Everybody is shocked including mihir and savita.Meera tells"Ansh kidnapped nandini from the party and wanted to kill her".

OL objects by saying"What is the proof that ansh kidnapped nandini?"

Meera calls watchman.The watchman who was the witness when ansh kidnapped nandini.Watchman goes to the witness box and tells"Ansh has paid him money to call nandini outside the party hall.But i didn't knew that he is going to kidnap her".

Meera tells that"ansh was a bad son.Tulsi has done nothing wrong by killing him.My next witness is Rathe"

Rathe comes and repeats the whole story how vishal came to know about ansh's drug deals,how ansh ordered frank to kill ansh..everthing he tells to the court.

Mihir ,savita are shell shocked.Meera tells that"When ansh could kill his sisters husband,he could also have killed nandini and tulsi if tulsi wouldn't have killed him"

Tulsi tells that"Since the day i killed my own son..i died thousand times till now.I wish for every son like ansh there should be a mother like me"

Judge hears to all these and finally gives  verdict that"Considering the background of ansh..Tulsi has killed ansh in self defence.But...................tulsi didn't fire any warning shots.She directly shot ansh..therefore she will be given an imprisonment of 3 years..."

Every body is shocked.

Thanx

Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx Charu. I was waiting for the update since morning.
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

awesome  charu

thansk alo lot

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
thanks so much charuSmile
Tanha Newbie
Tanha
Tanha

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harjit47

thanks for the update!!

as far as rememeber tulsi gave warning(i mean big lecture) to ansh before killing me? didn't she? what do you guys think?

yeah u r right i m :S dont kow anyway thanks a lot for update

pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
hey , than x for the update . i have been waiting for it since morning
princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update

Nankri IF-Rockerz