Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

14th June WU - Nivi's pregnant

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 [THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST ]      
      The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.     

Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein               
                                 Written/Live Update :: 14th June.

PART 1:

Episode starts with viren promising to CC, CC says leave her and give divorce to niveditha, Viren says i can do whatever u want...but I cant leave Nivi, CC cries and tell him that she separate u from u and now u are not my son u are niveditha's husband and says do me a favour the door i opened for you please close it forever and get out, your wife will be waiting for you also tells him when u go out this room it means u lost ur mother forever, viren sad, CC says I toiled for you all these years and tells him till date me and JW haven't got anything now when u are getting, you are leaving me only alone waah...how HAVE U disposed ur rsponsibilities, get out of my sight as there is nothing i want to tell u or i don't want to hear anything, Viren sadly goes out of the room. CC crying

Here HL is profusely crying tears and tears of repentance saying that how I treated Nivi and now she only saved me, Pratap consoles her NT Dadi comes and forgives HL and she becomes happy that aaal izz well Yash and Aditya also come and all have some hasi-mazak, yash ask adithya to have food outside HL says now i will cook for everyone and NT can sit and order, then tells when u and adithya gets married then i'll order ur wife to do, all happy yash ask paratha with achar HL says she 'll prepare it, all in sharmas are in happy mood.

Viren comes out from CC's room looking viren sad everyone follows viren. (DS, YD, VD, sid, JW and nivi) viren says how can a mother be like this, she wants to hellbent on destroying her son's life VD says calm down viren, CC must have said in a fit of anger but viren says no, u all know maa hates nivi till date she hasn't changed how can she change now, JW agrees with him and tell viren to leave her but nivi says how can we leave maa, its a family we have to adjust and tells viren that maa is angry with only me so i have to do something to chage her but viren says no but DS says let nivi handle this, she is right because the matter is between them.  CC crying in her room saying u went too far, i don't have anyone in this house and says becaue of u nivi my son went too far for this i will not forgive you.

Soods and Sharmas are in Sood Hall, KS reads a news tht Nivi is to be felicitated by the mayor of Shimla personally,all are happy...HL has brought hot wholesome and yummy samosas for all Sid asks are the samosas for Nivi only or for us both also? HL laughingly says this is for u all, Nivi goes to bring tea for all and then proposes to give tea and samosas to CC.  NT ask where is CC didn't see her everyone fell awkward nivi says she got headache so she is taking rest.

PART 2:

Nivi brings samosas and tea and tell CC that she hasn't had from the morning CC gets angry and throws the tray all hear the sound and come to CCs room, Nivi picks the pieces of tray all come just then when she gets up after collecting the pieces of tray Nivi faints in Viren's arms and Viren lifts her and takes her to his room sid says he'll call the doctor. CC berating herself my head is paining so much if anyone says Nivi's name once again it will surely burst. Nivi in bed doctor checking nivi, VD tells dr samething happened in the airport too then doctor says this is different because DS going to become par dada once again and tells that nivi is pregnant, all are happy finally NIVI IS PREGNANT... 
Nivi tells everyone that she wants to inform this personally to CC, as she can't be angrier this time.

PART 3:

YD Dadi and VD r in kitchen exchanging pleasant chatter, Nivi comes there yd and VD not allowing her to do any work but nivi request them and says she is going to make something special VD asks for whom Nivi says for CC, to make her happy and makes some pyaaaz ke parathas (i think CC likes that) Nivi comes to CCs room with parathas and juice on seeing nivi, CC gets angry and asks r u insane, why do u come time and time back to my room to get insulted repeatedly Nivi says tht's my duty to take care of your every need and says now u r going to become Dadi immediately CC says whose dadi when I dont have a son, then whose grand-sons/ daughters? Get out Nivi, i hated u and will be hating u, Nivi goes out crying... CC thinking turning pages and episode froze on CC face.

PRECAP:

Nivi is crying in her room...Viren gets to know her encounter with CC...and consoles her..if Maa does not want to be present in our happines...then let her be...Viren consoles her...suddenly Nivi's stomach starts aching...and she cries in agony...Viren's face turns concerned with worry...

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]
   The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM IF TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
           Any case of copying of updates to other sites will result in preventive action by the Moderators and the Administrator Group of India-Forums.        

⭐️ Thanks for reading the post ! Happy Watching CCBM ! ⭐️
                                              | OM SAI RAM |   

DO like press button if u liked 

Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Usha di for sharing !!!!🤗
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Usha sweety for the updates🤗
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

thnx usha for da update 🤗

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Abhi... neetika... nishi... Atiya

U are welcome... 
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Usha di:) finally our NivRen going to become parents... So happy, but hope nothing happens to the baby now.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Thanks for the awesome update Usha di:) finally our NivRen going to become parents... So happy, but hope nothing happens to the baby now.

Yes Shamz... me too worried 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nth wl happn to baby, they r just killing us, thx usha
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update sweety !!!!!!!!
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnks Usha for wu. Hope they extend and make it till atleast 1 year.