India-Forums

UPDATE 21/02 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Update

Avinash comes out from the darkness in his foyer at home..and into the light. Malini sees his face without the beard. Avinash looks at her in a very Anand-style way (piercing eyes). She looks uneasy that he has shaved. Avinash says ''how'd you like my new clean shaven look Malini ?''. Malini dully replies ''yes, its good'' (shes still uneasy). Avinash says ''whats the matter? you dont like it? well atleast sound like you do''. Malini just looks at him in blank confusion. Then Avinash does abit of his usual Bhavani-bashing to make things better for Malini.

Babuji is sitting in the garden reading the newspaper. Rimjhim comes along looking extremely radiant and happy (i havent seen her like this for a long time). She comes up behind Babuji and scares him and he drops is paper. Then Rimjhim kneels beside him and hes happy again. He looks jolly and asks her why shes so happy when she was so upset just yesterday. Rimjhim smiles like shes bursting to tell him the truth about Avinashs memory recall. She says ''a miracle has happened''. He laughs and says ''and whats that?''. She says ''lemme show you''. She drags him to the side of the house and shows him Avinash (whos walking around and talking on his phone). Babuji sees that Avinash doesnt have a beard and tells Rimjhim that its a miracle indeed. Babuji says that now he sees his son in Anand. He turns to look at a smiling Rimjhim who tells him everything will be alright. Babuji looks at her curiously and then sees sindoor in her head and he starts smiling and questioning her but she skips off happily and tells him that she'll tell him later.

Rimjhim puts on some heavy jewelery a tilak, a beautiful red sari and loads of makeup. She walks into Avinash's room. Hes standing there and he turns around to see her and he smiles and looks at her lovingly and in slight shock at her all dressed up. She smiles at him alluringly. He looks at her head to toe over and over and feels stunned at her beauty. They walk closer to each other and he cups her face and tells her that she looks wonderful. She teases him back saying ''your lying''. Then she hugs him tight and he hugs her tight with mutual love affection. He tells her that its been a long time that we've been apart. She replies that eventhough its been a long time in years..they've never REALLY been apart (emotionally). He realises shes right. Then he feels sad again that he has tortured the family too much when he was Anand how will they ever forgive him. He says ''i'v tortured you the most!..''. He feels sad but Rimjhim is glad to have him here and now.

Avinash is anxieously sifting through files and files..Malini comes along and asks him what hes looking for. He says that he wants to exact revenge on Bhavani by kicking him out the house but to do this he needs the stay order copy from the courts. Avinash says ''surely Shweta has it hidden somewhere..but shes gone. I really need it. You see i have this great lawyer who can get Bhavani kicked out with that stay order''. He asks Malini to find it. Malini looks hesitant but shes goes. Avinash thinks ''i know you have that copy Malini...you have it with you!''. Malini comes back with the copy and gives it to Avinash. Avinash ''ah now i can take action''.

Rakesh comes home and tells Babuji, Iravati and Bua thats hes back. Iravati starts welcoming him completely. Bua happily says ''its been a long time''. Rakesh says that hes made some stupid mistakes and now hes realised his mistakes and how much wrong he did and he wants to come back home. Babuji firmly tells him that Yashoda will be the one to decide if he comes back or not. Iravati gets angry at Babuji for suggesting such a thing but Babuji is adamant and Rakesh fully agrees with Babuji. Babuji points at Yashoda whos in the garden sifting through some green vegetables. He sits beside her and she immediately gets up and asks him what hes doing here. She starts walking away but he slows her down and tells her that he wants to apologise and can she hear him out atleast. She stops to listen. He tells her hes wronged her and he never listened to her when she was right all along about Mohini and everything. Yashoda is not impressed and firmly starts telling that she wants nothing to do with him anymore. She tells him ''you never listened to me after all the times i warned you. You always disregard me..you keep doing wrong things and you think im gonna forgive you all the time! Well i got news for you: i dont need you! i have become used to living alone and have made compromises with myself''. Avinash and Rimjhim look on from afar..they're standing close to one another (like husbands and wives do). Avinash puts his hands over Rimjhims..aww nice scene..and Rimjhim feels affectionate. Avinash feels sad upon seeing whats happening between Yashoda and Rakesh. Rimjhim tells him not to lose hope and remember the vows they made to God at the temple. (We as viewers see a flashback)..Rimjhim and Avinash at the temple praying to devi-maa that they promise to reunite the family completely.

Maharaj sees something on the front of the house and he goes sprinting to the back to where Babuji and Iravati are and he gets really really excited. Babuji and Iravati demand to know why hes so excited..he leads Babuji to the front of the house and shows him the new Sukh Santi Sadan sign back on the front of the house (its no longer 'Anand Niwas'). Babuji is confused. The rest of the family come and look and are excited. Rimjhim and Avinash are at the window observing Babuji and the family. Avinash has tears in his eyes at seeing them getting happy. Rimjhim is similarly happy.

Edited by Chetsmyster - 21 February 2005 at 2:17pm

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

I hope they end this nicely because it's finally going on a great track!!!

Thanks for the wonderful update!!

*Khushi*

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged
thanks for updating it....