Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gupta Sisters In Delhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.syeda.

Goldie

.syeda.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Wow wat a superb episode and amazing episodes by all the actorsClapClap...I had absolutely no idea dat the show wud be so funny as it had ended on a serious note on friday..

From the time Payal, Khushi and their Bua landed in Delhi it was a laugh riot..I personally liked the part were Khushi fell from the auto..ROFLROFL

Luking for fun in the coming episodes...As far as i can see this show is getting better and better wid each passing episode and hoping it continues to do so...

So Delhi get ready for the Khushi tornado to strike you...StarStar

Plz do comment and express ur viewsSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sash10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gupta Sisters In Delhi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
agreee ysetadas epi was a laf lol n as u sed it is getttin betta n betta 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.