Balika Vadhu

anandi should go back to her teacher

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
The only person who can support anandi emotionally and give her complete strength to raise from her current state is teacher. I hope she comes back and takes anandi with her...I used to always love that teacher...2 days with her Anandi will have enough strength to face the world and focus in her studies.

Bhairon and sumitra can meet her and support her financially and be loving to her. But for anandi to emerge out of this she needs her teacher.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsynami2811

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anandi should go back to her teacher" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I agree.. Even wen Anandi came back frm Mumbai aftr getting insulted she chose to keep quiet n only opened up in fromt of her teacher.. This itself explains d relation they share.

I feel Anandi is nw nt gonna fall weak as we've seen in yesterday's episode (d way she ignored J) bt it wud be really nice 2 c she getting back 2 her teacher.. She wud hav a strong moral support..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top