Ichcha shud marry Rathod

lrl fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't be shocked guys... I know this is impossile but just think about it once...

I just want Ichcha to start praising Mr. Rathod in front of Taps and tell her all his goodness (handsome, wealthy, loving, caring, etc. etc.) and indirectly suggest that he is better than veer and that she (ichcha) would have loved to marry him... She might even suggest Taps to get married to veer as Ichcha is no more interested in impotent veer and wants to go with Rathod...

And as we know that our dear Tapu only loves to snatch away things from Ichcha, she might actually fall for Rathod when she comes to know that Ichcha loves him and as Ichcha is no more interested in veer, she might also lose interest in him... And then the bride-changing occurs once again in a maha episode and finally we get to see Tapod together... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What say guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrl fan

Don't be shocked guys... I know this is impossile but just think about it once...

I just want Ichcha to start praising Mr. Rathod in front of Taps and tell her all his goodness (handsome, wealthy, loving, caring, etc. etc.) and indirectly suggest that he is better than veer and that she (ichcha) would have loved to marry him... She might even suggest Taps to get married to veer as Ichcha is no more interested in impotent veer and wants to go with Rathod...

And as we know that our dear Tapu only loves to snatch away things from Ichcha, she might actually fall for Rathod when she comes to know that Ichcha loves him and as Ichcha is no more interested in veer, she might also lose interest in him... And then the bride-changing occurs once again in a maha episode and finally we get to see Tapod together... πŸ˜†

What say guys???

Good one! You have accurately analysed Tappu's character. πŸ˜ƒ
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If iccha shows such signs of being interested in Rathore, tappu will not leave him also. Tappu might say "He is my baby's papa, you can't marry him and Veer is my husband, so you can't get him either".

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Irl fan nice idea😊.Rathod n Iccha shud definitely meet n plan together to expose Tapasya. Rathod shud completely ignore Taps n start gifting Iccha diamond braceletsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Iccha on the other hand shud say she completely lost interest in masala chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n bingo we see Taps all of a sudden finding Rathod the most eligible bachelor around.Confesses to Mai n co. the baby is Rathod's n immediately marries him😳😳
πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

If iccha shows such signs of being interested in Rathore, tappu will not leave him also. Tappu might say "He is my baby's papa, you can't marry him and Veer is my husband, so you can't get him either".

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lrl fan

And as we know that our dear Tapu only loves to snatch away things from Ichcha, she might actually fall for Rathod when she comes to know that Ichcha loves him and as Ichcha is no more interested in veer, she might also lose interest in him... And then the bride-changing occurs once again in a maha episode and finally we get to see Tapod together... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What say guys???

@TM  wen i saw the topic i was thinking that u must b v.annoyed wid icchha & thats why saying that now she didn't let the truth out wen there was gud oppurtuinity!! but after reading ur post i think u correctly analysed & understood tappy baby!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wat an idea sirji!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well said!!! characterless woman ko aise hi theek kia jaaye!
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes...use reverse psychology on Tappu...thats the best...will be fun to watch
caliocgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sshhh... Confused cvs ideas le lenge aapke... πŸ˜† Edited by caliocgirl - 12 years ago
lrl fan thumbnail
thanks guys 😊

@caliocgirl: actually i don't mind if the CVs do steal my idea... it will be an interesting track to watch, lol πŸ˜†
Edited by lrl fan - 12 years ago