TEMPLE SCENE with Avi n Rim

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The scene where Anand tells Rimjhim that he is Avinash:

Rimjhim is in the temple on a dusky night..shes feeling down and asking God why everything bad always happens to her and she asks God when she will be free of her troubles. Theres no one else in the temple..but a brahman comes outta no where (lol) and tells her to keep the faith and God will make everything alright. Rimjhim doesnt reply, shes not feeling like everything wil be fine...she looks tired and hopeless. She kneels down, head on the floor and back straight..and prays. (the background music goes from distress to calm relaxing music..nice music..NEW music in pkg for once). We see someones feet. Rimjhim (still looking tired with swollen eyes) turns her face up to look at the feet then she looks up along the black trousers and to the face of Anand. At first she is indifferent, as she thinks its Anand so her expression is blank and tired eyes and she says 'Anand?'. Then she feels confused..as 'Anand' is looking at her very softly with gentle eyes (Anands eyes are usually sharp and have a penetrative look). She rises up onto her feet.. as he goes to the tray near the God statues..he gets some sindoor and walks two steps back to stand infront of Rimjhim. Rimjhim is standing looking tiredly curious. Anand rubs sindoor into her forehead whilst simultaneously saying (in a soft...very Avinash-stylie voice) ''Avinash..NOT Anand''. (pkg theme tune starts playing). It takes a afew seconds for it to register in Rimjhims head but as soon as it does her look goes from tired and confused to painful happiness as tears start rolling down her cheeks and a forlorned smile spreads across her face. He says ''yes, Rimjhim, your Avinash has returned''. She takes his face in her hands to make sure its real. Avinash has tears in his eyes seeing her feeling these emotions and he cups her face too. Then and she starts sobbing tears of great relief and happiness. Avinash starts sobbing too. Then they hug passionately and both cry..Rimjhim is infinitely happy as she cries with her eyes closed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail

oh wow. thanks for sharing with us..😉

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a nice scene to watch... so i thought i'd detail it a tad
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This scene sounds sooooooo sweet!! I wish I could've seen it.

Your update made it so lively. I could imagine it all!! Thanks

*khushi*

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

looks good and sweet to me! i can't wait till that scene comes out in Us! its probably gonna come out like  in a month or so becuz they just made an intro to anand by rhimjhim and rakesh kncocking on his door and sweta answers and says hes not availble!  now becuz of your posts UK pplz, i know whats gonna happen in every  scene! i just can't wait till they start showing anad full and malini dieing lol!

-mika

and thanx for the update!

cute_girl 678 thumbnail
Why doesn't anyone update the show from U.S. You'll are confusing me a lot because we are very behind in U.S. We are in episode where Anand Saxena buys sukh shanti sadan. can you tell me what hapeens next?
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

cute_girl...

i think some US updates have been posted on this forum...you can read those...hope that helps!

😳

Maria Jameel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
this was the best episode ever.they looked so cute when they were huggin each other. omg. the old avi looked so cute when he shaved off his beard.
A r y a n thumbnail
thnx  and  it  is very  old
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved that scene....why why why did vishal hav to leave😭