Chat Clubs

Foreign.Wackos.House||13||I.O.|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreign.Wackos.House||13||I.O.|| (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Marj-..

Congrats on the new CC guys! Gotta say so sweet of you Kirru to have that as the title! Honestly it would've been even better if you, Kangz and Julu were there! We need a proper wacko's reunion with EVERYONE present! LOL 

Even Mango, Slovy have been missing for so long! Ouch

tumney bulaya or hum chaley aye...LOL...marj  actually,,,iam busy wid studies,,,do come here somtimes,,ask nisu n yusu,,,LOL,,,,when i come here i don;t find u hereD'ohkabhi hum nahi to kabhi tum nahi they..lalalallalaalalLOL

waise,,today iam very happy shappy ji coz my princess DD hit d no  1 position in IF ranking...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
happy b'day to u, happy b'day dear MARJU,,,happy b'day to uuuLOL

may god bless u n ur all dreams come true...Hug

SweetAddiction.

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Nomaa.

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

DigitalFortress

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

DigitalFortress

IF-Sizzlerz

DigitalFortress

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Marj-..

Originally posted by love_dmg1

OMG OMG its 13th june guess wat 2day is a wackooosss bday!!our lions bdayShocked Again! Gotta say its lovely to be identified by my wacko identity after aageess!! humaara lion buddhha hogaya reLOL Shut up! Har koi yeh baat kyu kehta hai yaar? (sab sacchi baat karte hain jee)LOL

Many Many Happy returns of the day Marjareen!!!PartyThank you very much PAAGAL! Tongue
Marjareen one of my really goood and sweetest friend(yeh meri zindagee ka sabse bada jhoot hoga magar kya karoon aaj idiot ka bday haiStern SmileSHUT UP! Both you and I know that yeh jhooth nahin hai! Mein sach mein teri sweetest friend hoon! I know your world revolves around me! TongueLOL(haan haan theek hai theek haiDeadTongue)
I am always having fights with her calling her with the most idiotic and lame names ever!!but at the end of the day shes one of my bestfriend!!!! Haha ab ayi nah sach zubaan pein! LOL you call me weird names and I'm stuck with only one for you...PAAGAL! Only because that's the truth about you! Admit it, you are paagal! Vaise paagal hone mein koi harz nahin, its good to be paagal...varna wacko kaise bante?(that means even u r one big paagal)
We started our Swweet friendship journey on this our famous Wackooo CC!!Clap!!! Yaayyy!! Wacko CC zindabaad!
i still remember it was our Kangaroo Aww Kangz! Making me nostalgic! I miss that idiot so much! who introduced mee to this non sense girl(worst day of my lyfDead)kiddingLOLLOLLOL Yah I know you are, it was the BEST day of your life!!(bohat zaada hawaaon main mat udo) Tongue at first we were shooo damn shweet to each otherDay Dreaming!!! Haha kya pal the voh?!(yeah how cum we were so sweet?) Day Dreamingbut after sum days our real faces came out!!dishoom dishooom!!jab milte tab fighting and taunting each other LOLLOLLOL LOL ROFL Dishoom dishoom?? ROFL Teri sachai dekhliya tah, toh mujhe bhi kameeni banna para! (oyye bakwaas band kar tune pehle apni sachaayee dikhayee main to bechaaree itni maasoom thi)
I rememeber how i use to make fun of u wen u told me abt ur cousinz engagement day and that kid!!ROFLEvil Smile OMG! Yaad mat dila yaar! Dead awww ok i dont wanna remind u of that day on ur bday!!LOL Too late! I already got the frikkin flashback! Duffer!(yayy i said it on purposeDancingaww baby ko gussa aagaya) AngryAww and i remember how we played our sholay game and u were the jailor ROFLand we use to fight 4 basantiiiLOLROFL(pshhht gabbar got his basanti i wonApproveEh no you didnt! I WON!! You so got jealous that Basanti chose me that you went off with Nisu! Jhooth mat bol!Evil Smile(basanti came to me u can confirm with basanti) and then the most famous play K3G u were my sister in it my pakaao sisterD'ohOye!! Tumne mera dimag ka bheja fry kiya tah! Maine nahi! So stop acting all pakaao!(lo ulta chor ummm...Ermmpata nahee kisko daante wateva it isConfused) apne puttar ko kuch sikhaatee bhi nahee Angrykitna sharartii hogaya hai and i also remember bechaare jeeju khud hee khaana pakaya karte meri naalaayak didi!! So what! Me and my child (confused ladka ya ladki ROFL) have gone for the dabbang Khan now! Cool Tumhare bewakoof jeeja ne humein dhoka dekhar bhag gaya!(dont say anything to my jeeju hes the best aur tere bete ka gender tujhe nahee maaloom kaisi ma hai) aur ab meri didi ki zindagi main aaya chick ROFLmy sisters new aashik MarChik awesum jodiROFL Bubbles! Censored Mereko uss aafat ka yaad mat dila! Angry(didi he loves u sooo much)

but wateva u r whether my didi ,jailor,marjareen,mars bars,Marchick,loin,u r my friend and i love u loadzzz and will always keep loving u!!! Aww me too! All jokes apart, you are an awesome person and a very sweet friend! (aww reallly thanku thanku i know i am an awesum personTongue)
nevr ever 4get this paagal friend of urs!!Heartwho loves u lyk madWacko!!!ROFL LOL Don't worry, I'll never forget you! Unless I have temporary amnesia or something! ROFL(u should never 4get amnesia main bhi main tumhain yaad rehni chahiyo)
Have a blassst Marjareeen may all ur wishes and dreamz cum true!!!u get all the happiness u deserve!!!and May u bcome a gr8 lawyer one day!!Approve!abayyy tu buddhi hogayee hai!!Tongueab!!LOLsudhar jaaa!!! Thanks! And phir se warning deti hoon, buddi mat bula! AngryEvil Smile(budddhhhi)ROFL

yeh lo cake merri taraf se maine apne in pyaare pyaare naazuk haathon se banaaaya hai Aww so sweet! Tastes delish! Just read it again, pyaare...naazuk?? ROFL(yess pyaare naazukROFL)

main aur merri pyaar didi jeeEmbarrassed Perfect behen ki jodi! Embarrassed(i luv u anjali didi)

oooh she the lion of our wackoo CCOuch i am scaredROFL OMFG! ROFL Dekha bachoo, mujhe se dara karo! Varna kha jaungi! ROFL(pshhht as if u darbok lion)

humaaare muchhad jailor bhai sahabROFL
ufff kya dikhte hain
I know nah?? Meri muche ke baat hi alag hai! Kitna acha photo aya hai! I'm so photogenic nah? ROFL(wah wah isse achi photo to aur kisi ki aahee nahee sakti-unique piece hai bhai logo)

yeh lo tumhaara gift maine banaaya haiEmbarrassedi know i am not verry good at making siggys magar tere liye kuch bhi chalega(do appreciate it itni mehnat ki haiErmm)(kiddingLOL i hope u like it) Aww OBVIOUSLY I LOVE IT! Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai! Its always the thought and effort that counts! Tune aapne vaqt guzaar ke banay hai so obviously I'm gonna appreciate it! Embarrassed My two OBSESSIONS! Harshiti and KaJen! PERFECT!(aww tu itni achi baatain bhi kartee haiEmbarrassed)

yeh le haapy bday songPartyHahah thanks!(mention not)

yeh le teri wajah se yahan wackoo reunion hoa hai kuch puraaani yaadain taazah karlain!!!
We r the phamous K3G familyLOL!! ROFL ROFL Tune actually mujhe senti kar diya! EmbarrassedGreat to see a wacko reunion after ages! We need another one with EVERYONE present!
(yess we will have it soon jaldi se tere examz khatam hon)

replied back in greenLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top