Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

awesome update
LOVE textures on avis😍 woow perfect with colorings and scenes. woow

HBD Fatima.
liked all three sigs. liked avis also.πŸ˜‰

senorita

Aisha πŸ€— How are you?..Havent seen u around for a long time!..Thanks for liking the update! πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: -Faiza-

such wonderful update grlz
monaya stuff is beauitful and humsafar stuff is gorgeous as usual
fatty's brthday is soo soo soo gorgeous..avis,siggies all are stunning..lucky girl

Hey Faiza πŸ€— Thankyou for the lovely comment! πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Great stuff guys!

Loved everything came out super good...loved the styles and colourings!

Great work Shareen,Sofia and Liana!

Fatty di's birthday stuff is gawjuss!

Loved everything x

Thank you for visint preeti!  glad that u like them! πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

sorry for the late comment, was busy with exams
anyway coming to the update, great work, MS ones are adorablee and humsafar β€οΈ 
good work guys :)

Hey! πŸ€—That's okay.. Hope ur exams went great! Thank u so much <3
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

awesome update, girls!! 

and sorry for not being able to reply you since months  

Sumuu πŸ€— Great to see u here!..And u said sry so i am getting a treat right! πŸ˜ƒ LY <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
its about time, girls... πŸ€”
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
replies to pg 118
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awwwyyy super magical creations <3

thank u hina thank u sooo soo much for ur valuable comments,glad to knw tht u liked the creations

This is so so damn amazing!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
APK stuff, Monaya and Humsafar stuff is AMAZINGGG!
why why why is this not free 2 use?! :O
:(

:( i want 2 useee!!
Haye! bht pyaara hai!
Well done! :D keep it up! :)

thank u sooo sooo much reenno thanks alot πŸ€— really happy to knw that u all the creations 😳 ur comments & liking really means alot to us

This content was originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Awww, Do You Guyss Know HOW Muchh I Loved Those MoNaya Siggs πŸ˜ β€οΈ Especially The Second One Is Amazing Embarrassed Gonna Save Them Hon : D πŸ€—

hey Sanz thank u sooo much for loving our work,really means alot πŸ€— & glad to knw tht u loved those monaya siggy to b honest its monaya's presence that make the siggies more beautiful to u Day Dreaming

This content was originally posted by: -Noorii-

Awesome update! <3

thank u soo sooo much
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fatima-

i m speechless πŸ€—

reserve
Edited
atlast i m back but really behind my late cmng back is not my lazy-ness itz just i m out of wordz & u guyz knw hw bad i m at writing so think what was my condition whenever i thought to edit this sigh ohokz now i m gonna edit this whatever happen  It's okay bhaijaan!πŸ˜ƒ..you didn't even have to write us a long comment..the fact that we could make your day special and bring a smile on your face is all that really matters to us  πŸ€—
firstly thank u so so so so much baccha i mean i m short of saying thankz what u guyz did is more then that i m really so much blessed to have friendz like u guyzπŸ€— thankz for alwayz being thereπŸ€— & more thn tht alwayz making my life more & more amazingπŸ€— b/w in tht note abt me i disagree with one thing i m really bad at handling any matter as i m so out spoken i alwayz make thingz bad to worse this is my special thing hehe Being outspoken doesn't make things worse..If you are outspoken, people around you at least know where you stand. On the other hand, if you are not outspoken, trust me fattay you are very easy to ignore πŸ˜† mazaaak πŸ˜ƒ
eepppzzz i love love love love my giftz eachπŸ€— & everyone is so damn gorgeous i want to use all but IF is limited na love u so muchπŸ€— & thankz once againπŸ€— Really really happy to know that you liked your gifts so much..all that we needed  πŸ€—
update is so damn gorgeous APK siggiez r fab humsafar onez r damn damn amazing & monaya onez r shoo cute Thankyou so much oye! Love you to bitss!  πŸ€—
awesome work
thankz agn
luv
Fatima

This content was originally posted by: -Hoor-

Res :D

Happy birthday Fatyy πŸ€—

Look look who's here!? Yeees, its meee .. your own DP aka Sauti aka Hoor :D 😎 🀣Tere hazaaron roop hai koi samja nahin, jo bhi hai bas khoob hai πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Okay so FINALLY coming to the update :P The Monaya siggies are my most favorite from the lot! Love love love those! The 2nd one is pure cuteness ❀️
Im not at all an AnYa fan, but their stuff looks really nice. Good job on em Liana :) HarshIya/APK ones pe already i have praised shareen ji alot :P But i truly truly LOVE them <3 Thankyou so much sauti..I'm sure liana was extremely happy to read the lovely comment! πŸ˜ƒ

The stuff for Faty's birthday is great too :) nd the HS stuff is SO amazing :|
Sautiii, those siggies are GORGEOUS!!  Aww thanks a bunch Sauti!😳..really glad to see you liked those! Means a lot πŸ˜ƒ
I loveee em. But im unable to concentrate much on the siggies, all thanks to Mr Fawad's those-oh-so-gorgeous-eyes :D 😍 Bas don't get me started..😊

Loved the update girls <3 Love YOU! πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: -Mish-

Gorgeous update girls :D eveything look SUPERB <3 i love the Humsafar & Monaya stuffs a loot :$ haaw the birthday stuffs look amaazinge <3 Happy birthday Fatima πŸ€—

Thankyouu so much mish for liking all the stuff πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: Love_Anant

Gals Gals Gals...mind blowing update πŸ‘πŸ‘

luvd the update to the core...πŸ‘
from strt 2 end...πŸ‘
gorgeous avis & siggs πŸ˜³

& Fatima...happy b'day...😊

btw gals...m reli upset wid all u 3 
whr's my sugg ?? of Taylor Lautner sigg ?? by 3 of u...i want is ASAP πŸ˜ˆ now...its no more a suggestion...its an order πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ 🀣

Luv,
Juhi ❀️

Thanks a lot juhi for liking the update πŸ˜ƒ and as far as order is concernedπŸ˜†..we shall abide by it in the next update InshaAllah..sorry we've all been quite busy the last few weeks so haven't really got a chance to work on the suggestions πŸ˜³ but this time round we'll try our best! πŸ˜ƒ

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Agree With YOUUU Lianaaa πŸ€—
-Liana- thumbnail
continue reply pg 118

thank u sooo soo much thanks alot

This content was originally posted by: AASUS

Hi Shareen, Sofia and Liana

So happy to see your creations and update πŸ˜ƒ

Mohit Sanaya and AnYa creations are very beautiful - colour and texture are so cute and match the pics so well. Good job πŸ‘πŸΌ

B'day gifts are super cool πŸ˜Ž Texture, colour, pics selection are all wonderful. Very pleased to see those. Thanks for sharing with us.

Fatima hope you had a wonderful b'day and wish you the best πŸ₯³

Keep up the wonderful job and always lovely to visit your shop.
All the best for next update.

Thank u sooo oo much dear thanks for visiting our shop & giving ur valuable comments 😳 they really means alot to us πŸ€— encourage us to do more work

This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Gorgeous stuff...I really really love the Humsafar ones

And Fatima seems like a very lucky girl...Happy Birthday to her :)

thank u soo sooo much dear Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. thanks for ur apprecition😊
This content was originally posted by: ChillwidMG

WOWπŸ˜† awsummm nd amazing dii aw love ur creation 2πŸ˜› superb!!

Thank u soo soo much dear fot ur comments dear 😳 really happy to knw tht u love our creations
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Reenoo.

its about time, girls... πŸ€”

Yes!..But this one's gonna have a lot of fillers! πŸ˜†..Next update shall b a proper proper one! πŸ˜ƒ
-Liana- thumbnail
replies for pg 120

This content was originally posted by: ..Ektaa..

Amazing Update Gals πŸ€—

Love the MoNaya Stuff most... Do make more on'em πŸ˜
& Thnx 4 the PM !! πŸ˜³

thank u soo much Ekta πŸ€— really happy to knw tht u love the updt Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 
thanks for visiting our shop & checking out the stuffs means alotπŸ€—
-Liana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pooji-

Beautiful update trio !

love the coloring on humsafar avis
Monaya sig is amazing
and Fatima's B-day siggs are gorgeous
thanks 4 PM

thank u sooo sooo much pooji, thanks for visiting our shop ..glad to knw that u loved the updt 😳
-Liana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hoor-

Finally edited on pg 117 :D

thanks hoor for Editing 😊

This content was originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

😍😍Day DreamingAwesome my charlie angelsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingYour creations are gorgoues ji...much love

thank u sooo sooo much dear.. πŸ€— really happy to knw tht u love the entire up date means alot😳