jaanu...please update soon!! πŸ˜›
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Part 13
Gargi's room
She is thinking about her nephew's wedding took place,
she is getting a flashback,
Gargi: I don't want Sunny to get married to a girl like this, I will have to do something (worried, and goes to the bed and lays down)
Somewhere near the park which is near the lake
Dk is jogging and sees Disha talking with her friend
HE (walks upto her)excuse me (Disha turns around)hi my name is Dk, remember we met
Disha: oh yes, hi i am disha, did you have something to say
Dk (puts his hand behind is head)uh yes...uh no. πŸ˜• (Disha is πŸ˜†n Dk is 😑 )
Disha πŸ˜† sorrie but you have something to say right
Dk: yes, thanks for getting my cousin married,
Disha: so that was ur cousin,
Dk: yes, the way you told my mama it was so πŸ˜†
Disha: thanks, coffee
Dk: sure (they go to a coffee shop near and chat he ask her out for dinner )
Night Time
Dk blindfolds Disha and takes to a beach and she opens her eyes
Disha: wow it so beautiful, (she sees under the stars, a candle surround around the table that has lots of flowers and then there are violinist playing and Dk takes her by the arm and they sit down)
Dk and Disha both hit their dinner
Disha: wow mr. saigal i am impressed for a business man like you, you know how to impress a girl,
Dk: thanks, disha i have to say something to you
Disha: what
Dk (goes to and takes her hand and both dance and then he takes her near the water and looks at the stars and then at her and he has a twinkle in eyes and he looks at her )

Then he takes out a ring from his pocket and says:
Disha i don't my meeting with you was accident
but i know it was my fate to find you,
I told my mind not to fall in love with you but what can i say Dil To Pagal Hai, will you marry me
Disha: is like yes and she is speechless and hugs him
NExt sence
His at the mandhir Ved, Rano, are there Dk and Disha are shown taking the saath phere, Dk filling the maang and them taking the blessing,
Dk n Vedant enter the saigal house dress up and Gargi looking at him
Gargi: Sunny what this why are you dressed up
Dk: mom i got married
Gargi πŸ˜• what you must be joking? tell me you are joking (looks at him)
Dk: mom i am serious i got married,
Gargi: vedant tell me is lying
Vedant (looks down)mom bro is right he got married
Gargi: (looks pale, she forces a smile)where is my bahu
Vedant: bhabs is outside
Gargi: why don't you guys bring her in
Dk enter the house with Disha in a pink saree dresed like a bride, Gargi is shown preparing the tali and coming towards them when she looks up she is shocked to see her face turns white she hears a building exploding, every step she takes feels like she is walking a torn, and glasses her dream is shattered,
and suddenly her pooja ka tali dropps and then there is a scream
"Nahi yeh Nahi Ho Sakta"screams a panicking Gargi that looks like she has just woken up from seeing a horrible dream. πŸ˜†
Then she looks around her room and sees that its still night time and she drinks a glass of water, and walks to Dk's room and opens it and finds him speeling peacefully and she takes a sigh of relief and walks to her room.

(Don't worry its just the begining)

Preview

Dk slaps Disha and humliates her😭

Edited by ziddi - 17 years ago
bina4u thumbnail
omg! dream   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I thought this is last part
πŸ˜†
Jaslove thumbnail

kya dream tha ziddi jaanu

for a moment i thought they reallty got marriedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nice can't wait 2 read moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Piku_S thumbnail

Part 14

Gargi return to her room, she is pacing back and forth, and she is thinking that she should marry Dk and Ved off to girl of her choice. She gets an idea and calls someone.

Old Guy: Hello

Gargi: Hello, Mr. Mathur, it's me Gargi Saigal (the person is pleased to here her voice and they have a conversation in mute and they hang up) I hope this proposal works out.

Next Morning Kanaka Empire 

(Dk's Cabin Ved is also present)

Dk: Vedant I hope we get this proposal then our Empire will be known around the world

Vedant: Relax big bro very thing will work out just fine.

Dk (intercom) Taj can you brig me the file, I just want to look a t before at before the meeting

Taj  SIR(bring it in and Dk glances at it ) Sir everything is ready all the last minute changes has been finalized

(Dk and Ved both look at one other)

Ved: what do you mean by last minute changes?

Taj: Sir ah

Dk: Yes please clarify to me Taj what last minute

changes have been made.

Taj: The changes that Mrs. Saigal told us

Dk and Ved: why would mom do that (looked surprise and confused, Dk takes the file from Ved and reads it carefully and he is shocked)

Stay tune

Tomiko thumbnail

whohoo jaanu...you finally continued!!

awesome parts!!πŸ‘

bina4u thumbnail
oh man!cont ....thanx πŸ‘
Jaslove thumbnail
mamta jaanu

whats in the file write soon πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
Piku_S thumbnail

Part 15

(Here is a very boring and long part)

DK looks at the file he is shocked to see all the changes have been made in the designs and the presentation.

Dk: this is not my bloody presentation that my team and I have been working on throws the file across his desk.

Vedant (picks it up and scans the file) bro you are right, this is not our presentation!

Ved and Dk: how did this change? and why didn't we get informed on the changes.

Taj: sir I called your house and Mrs. Dk Saigal said to do the changes and you were taking a shower.

Ved and Dk :Mrs. Dk Saigal

Vedant: Congrats Bro when did you get married, and you didn't even invited your only brother to your wedding, (tearing eyes) how could you

Dk: shut up Vedant, just  chup (points his finger to his lips) He stands up Taj I am not married, how long have you been working here,

Taj: 3yrs sir but that lady said when I called your cell phone

Dk: what lady (Taj narrates the whole story, after listening to this story, Dk just collapses in his chair and puts his hands on his head and sit downs and drinks water) OH No Disha you did not do the right thing my messing with me, just because of your prank my company is doomed,

Ved (who was looking at the presentation carefully) Bro these designs are just so different and better then ours.

Dk (looks up, ) you gotta be joking me are you telling me that  girl is better then the us! Are you kidding me she doesn't know about business and this is just crap, what knowledge will a girl like her have who knows only to do pranks.

Vedant: Well do we have another options bro?

Dk: (looks at Taj) Get me the copy of the draft and bring it to me ASP.

Taj : Yes Sir (leaves)

Vedant: Bro just listen to me and take this presentation and present it no way are we going to complete the presentation in a hour, we can look at this presentation and the disc and just summarize and present it.

Dk: well we can cancel the meeting

Vedant: Bro you gotta be joking, our team as worked hard, and no way they are going to cancel the meeting.

Dk: fine I guess we can use the presentation but you are presenting every thing, I don't want to use this presentation and humiliate my self

Vedant : fine suits me

Dk: if I see her again I will not spare that girl!

(Vedant and Dk exist the cabin and walk towards the meeting room when Dk and Vedant are hearing a Girl who is wearing glasses and she is wearing a white top with a denim shirt arguing with the receptionist)

Girl: Excuse me can you please tell me where Mr.

Saigal's cabin is.

Receptionist: Madam sir is about to go to the meeting

Girl: I will just take 5mins of his time, I just have to hand him this package and I promise I will just leave.

Receptionist but ma'am its sir orders

Girl: please just 5mins then I swear I will leave

Vedant (walks up to the desk, and Dk is talking on the phone): Ruby what's all this fuss about

Ruby: Sir this lady just wants to talk  Mr. Dk Saigal and she says that she will only take 5mins of his time

Vedant: (turns to look at the girl) Rano tum!

Girl: Rano, (me and Rano)

Vedant: what is it that you want to tell bro

Rano: I want to give just this package and say sorrie to me

Dk (walks over not looking at the girl) Vedant lets go the meeting is in the conference room and we have to set up

Rano: excuse me Mr. Saigal

Dk (turns aroung OMG he is shocked) TUM!!! DISHA TUM!!!

Disha: yes it me, why are you shouting ?πŸ˜•

Vedant: she is Rano, not DishaπŸ˜•

Disha: what I am Disha Bhosle not Rano, she is my youngest sister

Vedant: today is not your day, I advice you to run

Disha: what, why and then you here a sound of slaps, echo and everyone is stunned looking at where Dk , Vedant and Disha are at, Disha is just touching her cheek that is red and she is looking up at Dk with a angry face

Disha: How dare you slap me? Who do you think you are? May know why you slapped me for now reason?

Dk: wow, just don't act that innocent (hissed her name )Ms. Disha Bhosle ( claps, he is walking around her) what a fine actress you are? Bravo you deserve a oscar award. (Comes in front  of her)

Disha (is confused ) what are you talking about? Just talk straight

Dk:  because of you (points her a finger) my whole company is under jeopardy and my career is on stake

Disha: what it has to do with me.

Dk: you changed my whole presentation, and you don't know what you are talking about.

Disha: what?

Dk: Disha, Disha, you are spoiled mischievous  brat, who doesn't have any work to do but please don't interfere with other peoples work

Disha: spoiled brat, Dk what's your problem? (Dk takes grabs her hand and Disha is trying to take it out and he swings her in front of the room so everyone can see it.

Disha is trying to recover when Dk comes and slaps her again and she is shocked and has tears in her eyes

Dk: Ms. Bhosle do you remember what you have done or  you need a another slap to remind you

Disha : what do you think of yourself, no one has ever slapped me, not even my parents

Dk: well I think they did a mistake by not slapping such shame less girl, who is spoiled rich brat, leaves on her parents money, doesn't know what earning for  an leaving his, areh even my servants are better then you, who cook and clean, you just a drama queen who leaves on parents, ewwwwwwwww (shrugs his shoulders) just disgusting

Vedant: bro just stop

Dk (puts his hands up Ved) no Vedant

Disha: (has tears in her eyes) Vedant let Mr. DK Sagial Saab continue

Dk:  Disha tum ek amri baap ki ek spoiled beti ho, who doesn't know about her culture, respect to others privacy and elders, and only you care about is pulling pranks and making fun of people, ( DK takes her hand and works to her peon) look at him even he has a job, and he earning money for his family even though it's a low position job (turns around) but you are from a wealthy family, and are educated and you just think that sitting at home money will just come walking up to you and for you money grows on trees

Vedant: (tries to cheer up) wouldn't that be easy and wonderful for everyone if money grew on trees

DK: Vedant

Vedant: sorrie

Dk: Ms. Disha Bhosle if anything goes wrong in this project, I will find you and not spare you and don't you dare try to move out of Mumbai and run from me, because you can run but you can never hide, and I am making myself really clear (with a warning tone)

Disha: (wipes her tears) Mr. Saigal you have no right to humiliate me and slap me, if it was my mistake to change your project but it was also your mistake not to look at the  file and check everything  not at last minute. (she walks to Vedant and hands him a package which is wet from her tears) thanks for the wonderful lecture

Dk: just leave and never attempt to step foot in my empire, security take Ms. Disha Bhosle way or should I say my sweet wife Disha Dk Saigal Away

Disha: no need to call security I will manage my self, I will remember this (she leaves in a puff and wiping her tears

Dk  just gives a cold stare at his staff who continues working and walks towards the conference room.

Vedant brother you should have been harsh on Disha and should have humiliated her

Dk: she deserved it, I don't want to talk about this end of discussion

An hour later the meeting started and much to Dk's surprise the delegates loved the presentation and designs and said it was very creative and usual, Dk just puts a smile and Vedant says thank you.

In the car

Dk: Vedant it was an wonderful presentation you gave, I am so happy that the presentation worked out and we got the deal its all just because of you!

Vedant: Brother because of me or Ms. Disha it was her presentation and poor thing you have humiliated her

Dk: Vedant she deserved it!

Vedant: no brother I think what you did to her was wrong, don't you feel guiltiy of humiliating her in front of yourself and saying all those mean stuff  but that's so not you and it was wrong for you to hit an girl

Dk: fine I will apologize to her tomorrow morning, give me a break

Vedant: much better

The End!

____________________________________________________________ ____________

Jaslove thumbnail
jaanu that was long & awesome

poor disha

DK better prepare a long sorry speech πŸ˜ƒ