TD: Do Dilo Ka Dastaan PG15

Posted: 18 years ago

(Well guli's TD's ff inspired me to write my own TD ff so i am giving it a shot)

He thought she was dead

She thought he had forgotten her

He thought that he cannot fall in love again

She had fallen in love again

When we get old we cannot forget our childhood love and friendship. As you get older somewhere in your heart you still have the space for your childhood love even though you get separated you will still wait for your love to return. If you truely love someone destiny will play its game to reunite you with your love.

A story about two hearts

Do Dilo Ka Dastaan

Edited by ziddi - 17 years ago
this is a brilliant starting! plz write the first part soon!
so...tu finally hum sab ke line me aahi gayi!!

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........j/k

nice intro jaan....

plz continue soon!!!!!!

Part 1: Intro
Its a beatiful afternoon, waves of the beach are hitting the shores and someone is looking at the waces has the sun is setting and going down in to the water. Someone is watching this scence by sitting on top of a rock and he takes out a pictureof asmall girl who has a doll in her hand and looks at the picture and says:

"Why did you leave me, why did you break your promise, we had decide to spend our life togeter. Tears are rolling down is cheecks but you cannot see his eyes because he is wearing a dark black sunglasses."

Flashback

We see two kids playing in the yard. One is a 11yrs old boy who is wearing a short and one is 8yrs old girl she has bubbly cheeks, her hair is in 2pig tails. They are playing catch with eachother when the ball hits the girls right eye and she starts to cry and the boy starts to run to the girl.

Boy: Gudia are you okay

Gudia 😭 ha

Boy: my sweet Gudia plz stop crying

Gudia: first you hit me with a ball and say no sorrie, go from here i wont talk to you 😑 (she walks away)

Boy: (runs to her and goes infront of her) I am really sorrie (holding his ears with is both hands and going up and down)

Gudia πŸ˜† : ok stop it Guddu(he stops and goes near her and kisses her right eye and they continue to play)

Next Scene
Is where Gudia and Guddu are at someones wedding

Gudia: Guddu my mom always says that every girl has to leave her parents house

Guddu: really
Guddia: yup and she says that a prince comes and takes his princess on a horse

Guddu: like how the prince took snow white away

Gudia πŸ˜• : but who will be my prince?

Guddu   πŸ˜‰ : don't worry I will be your prince and I will come to your house riding on a horse and take you away

Gudia: (happy) really? promise

Guddu: promise (they hug)

Flashback:

Guddu and Gudia  are at the Ganpati temple and both are crying.

Gudia: today you are leaving for America 😭

Guddu: don't worrie Gudia i will come back soon😭

Gudia: but i will miss you very much

Guddu: i will also miss you (they hug and wipe eachothers tears,  they see some bodys wedding taking  )

Guddu: Excuse me Pandit why are they going around in circles and why does she have the red powder in her forehead

Pandit: oh my child those are not circles it 7 saat phere when someone gets married both the guy and the girl go around the hollyfie and make vows for life and they cannot get separated

Gudia: then what is the powder in the girls forhead

Pandit: that is sinndoor it tells the world she is married and she belongs to someone (he leaves, after the wedding his over)

Guddu: Gudia come with him

Gudia: where?

Guddu: just come (they go near the hollyfire and GUddu takes Guddu hand and they go and do the saathphere and he puts little bit of sinndoor in her maang) now nobody will be able to separate us and when i come back i will carry you on my horse (they hug)

Near a lake
Gudia (looking in the water) Will you forget me

Guddu: no, never because how will i forget you because

He starts singing

Bhoolega dil jis din tumhe
Woh din zindagi ka aakhri din hoga
Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada

Then Guddia also sings

Bhoolega dil jis din tumhe
Woh din zindagi ka aakhri din hoga
Kya hua tera waada

They hug and wipe eachothers tears.

Gudia: before you leave i want to give you a present. (She takes out a box and gives it to Guddu)

Guddu: thank you (and he opens the present he finds a gold braclet that has ganpati baba and om on it and Guddia puts it on his left hand.) its lovely this will always remind me of you and here is your present (he gives her a box)

Gudia (she opens it and finds a Ganpati baba statue and two dove necklace) thank you (then she takes the necklace and puts it around his neck and he takes the other necklace and puts it around her neck,)

Guddu: this will mean that we will be near eachother heart

Gudia: i will miss you, don't forget me😭

Guddu: I will also miss you and he hugs her and they leave

Someone: Sonny hurry up

Guddu: coming, oh before i forget here is a picture of you and me from the mela, i have another copy so you can keep this one

Gudia: bye guddu, i will miss don't forget me

Guddu: i won't i promise across my heart he starts walking then looks back at her and she looks back at him and they run to eachother and hug😭 and they separated walking opposite direction

The flashback ends

Present

The guy is looking at the picture: Guddia i miss you very much, i love you and kisses her picture. You are the only person i love😭 he looks at the sky: i know where ever you are you are probably watching me and you must see how much i love you. He gets out of the rock and he starts walking to his car before he entering his car he takes out his glasses and wipes his tear he is none other then Dk whoses eyes is all red from😭

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
awwwwwww really emotional part!!!
you made me cry 😭
pls cont soon
does dk need a shoulder to cry on????
if he does i know Guli won't mind 😊 😊
Dk dont worry!!!! i am there!! 😭

that was nice!! this is good!!! please cont soon!!!!!!
plzx continue! u made me cry! i loved it. πŸ‘ i dunt know wht to do! whether to cry or clap! πŸ˜†
Thanks guys for your wonderful comments i will continue my ff tomorrow
awwwwwwwwwwww.....
😳

very nice beginning ziddi!! πŸ‘

can't wait till 2morrow!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ziddi really good. πŸ‘
so are this guriya n guida, dk n disha when they were kids πŸ˜†

continue soon.