Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Cute bholu RAM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone! After yesterday i kept on wondering how can anyone be soo cute and adorable! How sweetly he obeyed priya and carried those bags ! Wicked step mom hoti toh unka nervous breakdown ho jata and ofcourse the whole dianasour analogy was hilarious! And then the way our Supermam argued with his future wifey was brilliant! And what i loved the most was how much he cares for natasha! How sweet a brother he is and now waiting to see how he convinces priya as i think priya wil call to tell akshat cant marry or may be her mom shipra wil create scene to emotionlly blackmail all...what say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cute bholu RAM" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.