bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My love for Runjhun's Silk Sarees prompted me to make a poster. These silk sarees look so good on Nivedita. They are really simple sarees but they make her look even more beautiful.

I hope Nivedita gets to continue to wear these silk sarees as Runjhun.

p.s: I am new to these kind of creations, not good at all. But I really like those sarees hence I wanted to do this poster.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
While I was doing the silk saree collection, I thought I would do the rest of the synthetic sarees collection too.

Didn't really understand which one was better, hence posting both.
Among these sarees, I liked the cyan, seablue, indigo, pink, green and peach colored ones.

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I appreciate your effort  bee👍🏼...Nivedita is truly an elegant beauty...Runjhun has a very choiceable saree collection...and your post is very interesting too...😃
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow now that I look at all those she has a lot of Sarees..thanks for compiling them...she does look beautiful in the silk ones though some of the colours in the others suit her so well too...esp the pink one from "Guddu "

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bee I like this one too which she wore to her engagement...

bee5 thumbnail
Wafah,
  I had remembered about the engagement saree but when I started the actual work, that slipped out of my mind.😔

Thanks for that picture. She really looked so beautiful in that engagement saree too. 😊
rajib261 thumbnail
i also like her saree choices...very simple and very beautiful...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bee, thanks a million for the poster.  I am just not that creative and nor do I have patience or I would have done this ages ago...

I will always swear by Nivedita looking elegant in silk sarees.  The day after the wedding, when she is shown walking down the steps in that orange silk saree and everyone stared, including Guddu and me.  It was a WOW moment.

Since then she has worn Chanderi sarees in those very Indian colors and I have said Wow many a times.  Remember Guddu too remembers her in the pink Chanderi when he is out to buy gifts for her.  He eventually ends up buying the pink georgette saree.  I love all the clors chosen for the silks and Chanderis.

I like the colors of a couple of the synthetic ones - indigo blue, deep sea blue, purple, green, red and of course pink because Guddu bought it and Runjhun looked so pleased as punch wearing it for him when he came home.

At a personal level, I like those types of sarees when there is work to do and they are light and handy. 

Nothing beats the elegance of silks, Indian ladies.  Love, love, love them and love them on Runjhun.

(Had to correct a lot of typos.  What to do when you are up in the middle of the night with no lights and eyes barely open!)
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice pic and nice sarees. She has quite a collection. I like this about the Serial they have people with a consistent wardrobe and they use the clothes over again in a fine daily use or occaision baisis. Thanks
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thx u Bee for these posters, u hv done a good job.👏👏
Indeed Runjhun has a lovely collection of sarees.  They are all so beautifull and the sarees which i prefer are the green, pink (gifted by G), red, blue.  BTW Nivedita is so gorgeous in sarees.

Personally am very fond of sarees and for me the real indian beauty is a lady in saree.