Page 2 Page 7

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue
And aaj thoda jaldi hai toh plz bear haanEmbarrassed
Will be putting random thoughts ekdum fast forward mode meinLOL

Okie...so probably Human rights wale aagaye the Ekta Mai  ke office ke bahar, to protest against putting the knight in shining armour (read sweaty Bholuram with heaps of MedicinesTongue) on a white horse...and immediately Maiyya came out and sweared on the long tikka on her forehead that she would never put Bholugolu on the horse as there was no horse available who would work in 26 hours shooting shiftTongue and when the animal rights wale asked for a warranty she made her driver rumage the attics of her father and bring on the white shoes and Make jeetubaba swear on it...they would never use any animal except Dinosaurs in the entire shootTongue

and so finally we have the pat on the back for all this hard work..and today I feel like saying Jai ho Pipu Rani kiTongue..Dekha nahi hamari Pipu bikul bhi nahi dari...even though her mother's words were ringing loud in her ears and a wingless dinosaur pats her shoulders and says 'Excuse me, Ye P1 hai na'
Arre dinosaurs andhe bhi the kyaAngry...you have the resident member list board right in front of you ...a big board which is making a global announcements for even people who are blind as a bat that this is building no.1 ...Phir bhi...bas thok di uske nazuk kandhe parConfused
Oye!! waise toh kehta phirta hai, 'mein ladkiyo se sharmaata hoon'..aur isko dekha aur line maro chaluLOL

and dont tell me everybody was standing there but no one deemed it fit to press the lift button till the Bholuram drops in ...
and did someone catch his expressions when Pipu baby hollered 'Watchmaaannn!!!'  he was like super duper impressed!!! Whoa!! ShockedLung power!!!!LOL

and when the watchman announces that there is no lift... hooohahhhahhahahahaha .just look at Bholuram's face..hheeheheh ehehehe hhe heee eee!!!!LOL
and the way he is like ...Get the tablets and doctors ready!!!
hehehehehehe...Arre Bholu!! you are going to climb 4 floors, not being send in a rocket to the moon re!!!! 4 th  floor pe oxygen ki kami thodi na ho jaati haiROFL...Atleast he didnot call for oxygen bottles and a stretcherROFL Bholu the paranoidROFLROFLROFL

And Pipu is ishmart and has absolutely no compunctions whatsoever about eaves dropping on Bholu's phone conversation and so immediately starts taunting him...hee hee...btw...had it been me...I would never have concentrated on a random ramblings of two neighbours, but apparently our Bholu does...so sweet na..did someone see the smileEmbarrassed

So cute naEmbarrassed

and by the way that was one sweet gesture too...Lifting up the budhiya's bags..btw did someone see the budhiya...with full respect to her..she looked like a scarecrowTongue

and the way Pipu starts talking to the bags...LOL...and then hands all the bags to Bholu...bechara Bhondu!!! shakal par se hi bali ka bakra dikhta hai naLOL...the moment he volunteers to lift some weight ...he is given some more...Everywhere people just come and throw their burdens on his head...poor bholu...
Pipu has started in first mulaqaatROFLROFLROFL

And what does she say??'you are the man!!'ROFLROFLROFL...E lo!! who is talking, the one who has a worthless piece of male gender lying and smiling his horrible batisi right upstairs in her homeShockedROFLROFL.
Bholu!!! saying...me a man...not a Suuuperman (thoda accent bhi laya GoluTongue)...and I just imagined Bholugolu in superman's blue-yellow costume...
with his underwear outside
and died laughing TongueROFLROFLROFL

And the poor man, was being gentlemanly while giving space the ladies to climb and is taunted yet again!!! 'Aap ko bhi aana padega, ye bags khud ba khud chadh ke nahi aayegeROFLROFL' arre woman!! kya kar rahi hai!! bechare Anjaan insaan ko bina saaboon ke dho rahi hai!! woh bhi wo old style bat type Dhoke se ROFLROFL

and the way she taunts him all the way up...Waise I didnot know that dinosaurs had died in this cruel manner...first they loose the wings and then the legs and so on...Poor Bholu!! he came in a chauffer driven mercedes...and after one minute of meeting Pipu, he has become a coolie, a legless and wingless dinosaur and also a dimwit who did not know that the bags would not climb by themselves.ROFL...Wah re Bholu teri kismet!! this is Kismet connection in its truest senseLOL

and the buddhi amma was plain selfish...heehheee smile karte andar chali gai...Bechara Bholu was almost deaad on his feet and she did not even say thank you properly and shut the door right on his face ...
And OMG..he does have a sense of humour hai na??? the way he answers the budhi amma and says that I need to thank you as I didnot become a lungless dinosaurLOL

and then he climbs with Pipu and Pipu brings him water...and he smells the water...Arre Dinosaur se tu Puppy ban gayaROFL...I loved how Pipu calls his bluff...Can he see the germs in the waterROFL...haaa haaa Microscopic eyes hai...he can see through...errr ... you better wear two layered clothes in that case, PipuROFL

And the sudden realization on both parts that who are they...Too good!!!

And whatever happened to the cool, calm docile Priya...she looked like she had a sudden rheumatic attack of Rani Laxmibai...and Bholurraam had become the Lousy FirangiROFLROFLROFL
and first thing she does is she takes her Jhansi...errr I mean the glass back...that was sooo goodROFL...the poor man was drinking water and she snatched it back without any compunctionsROFLROFL
She talks about his car'Wo Cheez!! hamare liye sirf ek aane jaane ka Zariya hai!'ROFLROFLROFL and he thinks she is talking about nuts
ROFLROFL

Too good!!! and Bholu!!ROFL he was so going to have a heart attack na!!
and the way she said that it was good that the lift was not working because if he had entered the lift the lift would have had a free fall and banged right down underROFL
and I loved how they used Pipu's dominating influence on Bholu...the way she came and conquered and left Bhulu stuttering and taking gulps of air...ROFLROFLROFL

And ofcourse at the right time no body is gonna be present na...to clear the confusion..the Mr. India, Karthik was rakhdofying out and ofcourse Shipra was also not in...and I dont know if Ayesha had stuffed one kilo cotton in her ears because she also did not come out hearing the shouts...
and one major thing...NONE of the neighbours were peeping ouside...Kya ho gaya Maiyaa...extra artists  nahi mile ROFLROFL

and ofcourse Shipra comes claiming that now she believe Pipu is her rightful daughter and by the way just have a look at this ...she sees Nuts standing right beside Ramu's pic  in the magazine and doesnot realize the bro-sis bonding...did not the magazine write why both of them are on the same page or was the magazine published by BTs ...equally good in milling out misunderstandings...

and then immediately as Karthik says it was Ram kapoor and her dimlight blinks in she dispossesses Pipu (see I told you ..Pipu was exchanged in the hospital for sure...LOL)

Okie guys..so as you know Ram was angry and Vikram comes and tells him how it was a total misunderstanding ...and Ramu ke dimaag ki batti jaling and he dialing and suddenly Priya starts talking about her age and maturityConfused...hain!!!Confused abhi se tu bhi line marna chaluConfused
hehehe
Sorry for the abrupt ending..me super duper late...will try to post the pic of the day soon Embarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 June 2011 at 10:58pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

suecgigglesplzLaTuLakomal_w25aiminDivya23.-Swetha--Preetz--Roopa-SphallolaliaAbhiAnibhavika0611sihumuaaz_Ananya_ram92-Anks-frenz4uprachuryaFebruaryFlowerPooja_219chithoo--SONEE---Azy-Bingessroomani-Carrie-maris08divanMithuufuzzyfacepoetic-Ritz--.Aphrodite.-Kai.TyroAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey Raam!!! 13.6.2011" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
res...ShockedEmbarrassed
me firstDancing 
Srush yaaraHug

--edited--
jst half an hr ago saw the repeat telecast of this showLOL kitna mast tha naTongueLOL
priya called him motuShockedLOL very clearly... awesomeLOLClap *no offence to fat ppl...*

loved ur hillarious update abt ramBig smile i was literally LMAO & ROFL wen i read ur wordsLOL

ooohhh ur going to post pic of the dayShocked  *serious muh*
me egarly waitingTongueLOLWink

dis is for u... for writing dis postHug
*me running to hug u...* Hug

Edited by -Swetha- - 14 June 2011 at 4:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srusthi for helping us start the day with a healthy dose of laughter.
Unfortunately, I missed the first part but can imagine it well after reading your post. Wow! Now I will have to go back and check on my Jhansi ki Rani and her effects on your Golumolu.

Am waiting for the [picture of the day. Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu-Srushti-Pooja_219-Azy-

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Srushti
 Bar bar thum aisa hilarious post karungi, toh mein zaroor pagal khane mein admit hogaungi.  Already my family is  worried that am having fits of laughter bouts by your Hey Ram! posts.
Patha nahi thodi din mein, me and my family will equally go bonkers over this, over- healthy dose of laughter posts.  But who cares, carry on, as it gives a wonderful start to my day.

ClapClapHug my appreciation icons 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Srushti-Pooja_219

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Ram Priya's meeting was itself very funny . .LOL. .And u made it too hilarious with ur post . .ROFL
That SUPERMAN dialogue made me shockingly laugh like anything. Shocked.ShockedROFLROFL. ...and OMG. . imagining Ram in Superman avatar . .ROFL.ROFL .

The dinosaur talk was fantastic. . . . .Priya sacchi mein bahut dho rahi thi Ram ko. . . . pata nahi shaadi ke baad aur kitna dhoyegi . . .ROFLROFL...bach ke rehna Bholu...

Hope he starts dieting soon to save from her taunts. . . lolzz. . .LOL

Thanks for this fabulous post Srushti . . .Hug Big smile

Edited by frenz4u - 14 June 2011 at 3:48am

aiminAbhiAni-Srushti-Pooja_219

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
OMG OMG hilarious post Srushti.ROFL I was all happy wappy until u said: so cute na and it reminded me of LTL. Disapprove Anyway, I loved the episode. BholuRam sach mein Bholu hai. love the dinosaur conversation and loved Bholu huffing and puffing while walking up to the 4th floor. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thanks for the laugh. HugHug

AbhiAni-Srushti-Pooja_219-Azy-

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
srush me also in a hurry will come back and read/commentTongueHug
hey hey i have edited quoting this by mistake so it has landed in page no.6.Big smile

Edited by chithoo - 16 June 2011 at 5:03am

AbhiAni-Srushti--Azy-

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hilarious post srushtu,Clap
as if the episode itself was not enough,u had to come up with that superman costumeROFLkabhi itna rolu-polu superman dekha haiWink
what i enjoyed most about their 1st meet is unlike ektamai's usual melodramatic mis-understanding scenarios,this one was damn funny & most importantly keeping in mind to their characters.Clap

The way she asked him about he can see the germs with naked eyesLOLpoor bholu all shyEmbarrassed.
As for Priya's father,the least said the betterSleepy
But priya's mom & Nuts are too good for each otherLOLLOLLOL
waiting for today's episode to see how their serious talks turn outWink

AbhiAni-Srushti--Azy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.