Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

luv_nishal

IF-Dazzler

luv_nishal

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
wid u yamini di...arti ke liye kabhi b...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :) (Page 8)" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i know stuts! it would have been the bestest thing on earth having to witness our ArTi all over again Day Dreaming

@Surbhi, thanks sweetheart :) <3

stuti123

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Sonu, oh nice to see you reply in my post LOL you dont usually do when i do updates ROFL but i assume by seeing ArTi in the PM title, you came here lol ROFL. Thanks a bunch for the support. Appreciate it.

jaha Mayur/ arti waha main ROFL
u r most welcome di SmileEmbarrassed
 i love ur posts Clap ye mat kehna ki mai reply nahi karti ROFLROFLClap

relentless.

.JustaDream

IF-Stunnerz

.JustaDream

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Would love to See ArTi Interview <3 Day Dreaming

Hope WassUp TV listen to us :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotrarelentless.Silent.Dreamer

-villain-

IF-Rockerz

-villain-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
thnx yamini di for opening this thread...
we all eagerly waiting for a interview of arjun nd rati...we hope wass up may give us a interview...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotrarelentless.Silent.Dreamer

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Yamzi di remember i told u that u are my official jiger ka tukra .. Embarrassed .. and today u have proved it again!! .. Hug .. simply LOVE u for this post!! ..

Dearest Wassup team :

I think the whole of the IF team knows what popularity and fan base  Arjun & Rati have. Like me, there are dozens of other members who have just joined IF bcz of the magic of two people  - Arjun & Rati. It's been six months we got a glimpse of them together, last time on the wrap up party, you gave us an amazing interview, please we demand an interview again. PLEASE wassup team, this is the first request by Artians, i hope u all will try .. PLEASE ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278MrsSidMalhotrarelentless.Silent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
ist of all thnx Yamini di for making this Topic, it Request from many fans that plz give us joint interview of Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotrarelentless.

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I totally support this topic!! ArTi were the first couple I've been so crazy over and it is all because of their hard work and dedication which makes them stand out from any other television couple. It's been months and I still haven't been able to move on from their undeniable chemistry and the way they always complimented each other perfectly on-screen and off-screen. Yes, I'm a fanatic but since it's ArTi I'm talking about, so I'm proud to be one! 
I don't know if MJHT will ever come back, if I'll ever see MayUr again, if ArTi will ever be paired again opposite each other in the future. But is just one small segment of them asking for too much? Please, IF, it's a sincere request of all ArTians and MayUrians, please give us a segment on the couple who made us fall in love with them merely on the basis of their genuineness and diligence. I will be forever grateful!

Thanks for the much needed post, Yamzy!! I sincerely hope our voices are heard <33

relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Wassup TV Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.