India-Forums

Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :) (Page 5)

Eshita_Sweety Senior Member
Eshita_Sweety
Eshita_Sweety

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Hello there :)

This is my very first thread on this forum. Its a HUGE request from you guys to please please please give us a joint interview of Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey from Miley Jab hum Tum. Yes the show got over a long time back, but we fans are still crazy about these two actors. They are both busy with their own lives & careers, im sure one day from their busy schedule can be taken for s fans. We've been so desperate since the past 6 months to see one glimpse of Arjun & Rati together.

Call it fanatical behaviour or insanity, but we honestly and truly and genuinely miss watching this couple together. They might or might not come together in a show again, we don't know the future, but a joint interview is totally possible. Please do this for us IF, we will be more than grateful if we get at least one joint interview. They are both lovely people and moreover always giving and kind to their fans and im sure they won't have a probem giving an interview together for their fans Embarrassed

All those fans out there, please do support this thread and press the "like". We need ArTi back as soon as possible Day Dreaming Its been 6 months since we last saw them :(

Come all and join this thread :) <3

Love
Yamini

i am die-hard ArTi Fan...Winkbut the saddest part is yami di...i have alwz respected u in every way possible..Smile @Amy @Divya S knws me very well!! i swear by god..(nupur ki vasa meh bole toh!) Tongue dont knw y u have deleted me frm ur facebk friend list!!! it kills me...Cry

still am here to support u!!! just got to knw abt ur thread n immediately i logged in to post my comment...

indai-forums please bring in for us our Adorable ArjunRati for a joint interview at any cost!!! we are simply dieing widout dem...Dead

Edited by Eshita_Sweety - 13 June 2011 at 11:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278relentless.

Eshita_Sweety
Eshita_Sweety

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
UnhappyWE RAELLY WANT TO SEE OUR CUTIE-PIES TOGETHER!!!! PLZZZ BRING IN ARJUN BIJLANI AND RATI PANDEY FOR A JOINT INTERVIEW!!!! Unhappy

shivangi278relentless.

Eshita_Sweety
Eshita_Sweety

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingWE REALLY WANT TO SEE OUR CUTIE-PIES TOGETHER!!!! PLZZZ BRING IN ARJUN BIJLANI AND RATI PANDEY FOR A JOINT INTERVIEW!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Eshita_Sweety
Eshita_Sweety

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by Eshita_Sweety

Cry
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Hello there :)

This is my very first thread on this forum. Its a HUGE request from you guys to please please please give us a joint interview of Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey from Miley Jab hum Tum. Yes the show got over a long time back, but we fans are still crazy about these two actors. They are both busy with their own lives & careers, im sure one day from their busy schedule can be taken for s fans. We've been so desperate since the past 6 months to see one glimpse of Arjun & Rati together.

Call it fanatical behaviour or insanity, but we honestly and truly and genuinely miss watching this couple together. They might or might not come together in a show again, we don't know the future, but a joint interview is totally possible. Please do this for us IF, we will be more than grateful if we get at least one joint interview. They are both lovely people and moreover always giving and kind to their fans and im sure they won't have a probem giving an interview together for their fans Embarrassed

All those fans out there, please do support this thread and press the "like". We need ArTi back as soon as possible Day Dreaming Its been 6 months since we last saw them :(

Come all and join this thread :) <3

Love
Yamini

i am die-hard ArTi Fan...Winkbut the saddest part is yami di...i have alwz respected u in every way possible..Smile @Amy @Divya S knws me very well!! i swear by god..(nupur ki vasa meh bole toh!) Tongue dont knw y u have deleted me frm ur facebk friend list!!! it kills me...Cry

still am here to support u!!! just got to knw abt ur thread n immediately i logged in to post my comment...

indai-forums please bring in for us our Adorable ArjunRati for a joint interview at any cost!!! we are simply dieing widout dem...Dead

A BIG THANK YOU TO YAMINI DI..MY YAMI DI FOR DIS WONDERFUL THREAD!!Hug

relentless.

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much yamini di for making this post
I am dying for an Intv of rati Approve
I am with u
thanx so muchBig smile

Wings-of-Firerelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@RatiArTi, thanks for replying here :))

@Eshita, thanks for replyingg here Embarrassed

Eshita_Sweety

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Thank u so much yamini di for making this post
I am dying for an Intv of rati Approve
I am with u
thanx so muchBig smile

Welcome dear! thanks for replying here Hug

--Ruchi--

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I'm game too :) Its been real long,and we do miss watching them together...together it was magic,and truly i'm sure all miss that!
Please IF,if u could help us?! Tell our favs,that we do love n appreciate them truly,and heck,miss them! LOL
Oh and,just for an idea,if it cud be possible that we cud request some questions that u cud ask maybe?! only a few,and u decide which ones to take and ask?! :D

EDIT-yamz,thanks for the needed post :D u pretty much asked what almost all had in their minds!LOL

Edited by Mystique - 13 June 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SharadDivyankaWings-of-FireFantasia.--Ruchi--PureBlissrelentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Wassup TV Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index