Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

chahaat.

IF-Rockerz

chahaat.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yamini for such a lovely post. Please I-F give us a ArTi interview! Missing them soo much! Justt one wishh. Please make it come true (:
<3Komal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :) (Page 3)" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
you're most welcomee Komal :)

Lets hope for the best :)

chahaat.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
i see/do THIS first thing in the morning Stern Smile IM in im in i AM IN do i even need to say :)) they're the reason I joined IF and it would be a dream come true to have them together again Embarrassed i am SURE it is possible, IF can make it possible and that's all we want Embarrassed

i literally like many others im sure have been DYINGGG to see them together again, it's not easy to know that your favourites are not gonna be on screen when you're so used to turning that TV on and seeing them there :'( so please IF, bring Arjun & Rati together for a joint interview and that's all we could ask for Embarrassed

PB i am so glad you made this post and no one else ;) because had Arti not been there, I wouldn't be on IF and i wouldn't know youuu! Hug morning senti-ness ko excuse karo Stern Smile ROFL

point is, i am in Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-relentless.

itstheclimb

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.relentless.

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Me all game, Yamz...

Yes we wanna see them together...once again...

relentless.

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ok Well I Liked The Main Character The Girl. She Is Nice. I Only Saw a Few Episodes Of This Series. But Yeah Hopefully They Will Come Back.

relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

i see/do THIS first thing in the morning Stern Smile IM in im in i AM IN do i even need to say :)) they're the reason I joined IF and it would be a dream come true to have them together again Embarrassed i am SURE it is possible, IF can make it possible and that's all we want Embarrassed

i literally like many others im sure have been DYINGGG to see them together again, it's not easy to know that your favourites are not gonna be on screen when you're so used to turning that TV on and seeing them there :'( so please IF, bring Arjun & Rati together for a joint interview and that's all we could ask for Embarrassed

PB i am so glad you made this post and no one else ;) because had Arti not been there, I wouldn't be on IF and i wouldn't know youuu! Hug morning senti-ness ko excuse karo Stern Smile ROFL

point is, i am in Hug

PB Hug Didn't i just make your morning sweetie? Hug

In these past 6 months, we've been so out of the MJHT forum and ArTi too, although they will remain in our minds always. But i honestly want a joint interview on them, its been AGESS! :'( I freakin' miss them too much man. They have such magic that even after 6 months we still miss them :(

exactly eh! its all due to ArTi WE met. Hadn't it been them, we would have never become this close Embarrassed Hug Love youuu <3

aishhh.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Yamini, we so needed this, I MISS them totally its crazy to how much i miss them. No couple, no Jodi ever affected me like them. Im dying to see them together, PLEASEEE wassup Please give us a joint interveiw of Arjun and Rati. Its insane how much ArTii have affected their fans, but they have and I for one am defintely a fan of thers and i'm dying to see a glimpse of them.

Please give us a joint interveiw of them IF.

Yamini, thank you for this post.
Sanam.

same here Sanam Embarrassed No one ever got this feeling of attachment in me as ArTi did to me. Its so painful to not have them anymore in front of us :(

thanks for commenting/supporting. Hug and you're most welcome.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Wassup TV Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.