Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Joined: 16 April 2008

Posts: 23722

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Awww.. this is such a big coincidence but guess what Yams? Just TWO hours back I was talking with a friend of mine about how awesome ArTi were together from whatever little we saw of them and how much we loved Rati's look post her come back. She was adorable.. and ARJUN. Kya kahein.. his sweet comments on Shilpa were enough to make me fangirly ROFL But, let's get this right.. this is about ArTi mania all the way baby! Party So, absolutely, the fans deserve an ArTi interview without a DOUBT. I hope your listening WASSUP. Give the ArTi fans an ArTi interview!!! It would be highly appreciated with a lot of love :) And it IS possible.

I hope the interview is given ASAP. Cuz like mentioned above, it's possible and ArTi fans deserve it :)

Good luck guys!
HugHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanYukti_Ratzholicmayur_eternal-Khushi-aishhh.ArTizAngelsafeplacetolandrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :) (Page 2)" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArTizAngel

IF-Sizzlerz

ArTizAngel

Joined: 10 February 2010

Posts: 15242

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for making this Yamz di!! Hug
Tell all other MayUrians in MJHT Forum too
Please I-F Give us  a Joint Interview Of Arjun Bijlani + Rati Pandey 
we are asking for it since soo long Ouch
Don't you think we deserve it by now?


Edited by ArTizAngel - 13 June 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanrelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009

Posts: 43778

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Anku! Hug OMG thanks a lot sweetheart Hug I really appreciate you guys dropping by here and supporting us. We really need ArTi yaa! For over 2 years they spread their magic on us, and now all's gone and done, but you know we are not going to give up, ever. Because ArTi fans are known for their spamming and non giving up attitude ROFL so we are gonna try and try until we succeed. Just like we succeeded in bringing Rati back in season2.
 
 
Yeah isn't it? Day Dreaming she looked marvellous post season 1. Yeah you also feel that how amazing they are together na?! gosh miss them so bad :( i knoww Arjun always praises SA, they are good friends, and i adoree it Hug Thanks sweety, Love you endless Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278aishhh.ArTizAngelanku-safeplacetoland

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009

Posts: 43778

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArTizAngel

Thank you so much for making this Yamz di!! Hug
Tell all other MayUrians in MJHT Forum too
Please I-F Give us  a Joint Interview Of Arjun Bijlani + Rati Pandey 
we are asking for it since soo long Ouch
Don't you think we deserve it by now?
 
 
you're most welcome hon :) <3
 
yeah we have been asking for this since such a long time, hope they listen to us this time Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.ArTizAngel

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Joined: 16 April 2008

Posts: 23722

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Anku! Hug OMG thanks a lot sweetheart Hug I really appreciate you guys dropping by here and supporting us. We really need ArTi yaa! For over 2 years they spread their magic on us, and now all's gone and done, but you know we are not going to give up, ever. Because ArTi fans are known for their spamming and non giving up attitude ROFL so we are gonna try and try until we succeed. Just like we succeeded in bringing Rati back in season2.
 
 
Yeah isn't it? Day Dreaming she looked marvellous post season 1. Yeah you also feel that how amazing they are together na?! gosh miss them so bad :( i knoww Arjun always praises SA, they are good friends, and i adoree it Hug Thanks sweety, Love you endless Hug


Aww Hug I loveee youu and this is the least I can do cuz I know how much people miss their favs. You can totally count on me understanding it cuz I see my other friends demanding for the other pair too. And noo, the magic is NEVER gone. ArTi maybe busy here and there in their lives but the magic LIVES on!!! HeartHeartHeart And yess, I am totally aware of the fangirls inside us and that fangirl feeling is WAY WAY WAYYY bigger than 'sighs-lets-just-give-it-up' feeling ApproveApproveApprove And you bet I know that feeling TOO well about the spams and never giving up attitude ;) Afterall, you have been part of the madness even before with another group you know ROFL

Oh dude, she looked FABBB post her come back. I watched the come back promo a dozen times atleast.. lol. Aww, I def. know they look amazing together =) Remember my 1/2 topics on her? =) It said all I wanted to about her :D She reminds me of my other fav. actress.. These people may not be on screen but they are LOVED and missed the MOST. Hence, they need to not just do a come back soon but also, WASSUP... Yo, WASSUP.. You NEED to give the interview of ArTi as well SOONISH. Approve

I love you tooo and I pray to.. uhh WASSUP ;) that they give the interview. Please WASSUP Team, do listen to the die hard fans and grant the fans ATLEAST one interview Embarrassed


ps.- have scrapped you back!



Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 June 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetolandrelentless.

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 14021

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post di! . its high time we get a full on interview  on ArTi i misss them soo much ! :( .. am def. supporting this ! as i want to see my ArTi together back on screen once again :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanaishhh.relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009

Posts: 43778

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
thanks pooja sweety! Hug

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009

Posts: 43778

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x


Aww Hug I loveee youu and this is the least I can do cuz I know how much people miss their favs. You can totally count on me understanding it cuz I see my other friends demanding for the other pair too. And noo, the magic is NEVER gone. ArTi maybe busy here and there in their lives but the magic LIVES on!!! HeartHeartHeart And yess, I am totally aware of the fangirls inside us and that fangirl feeling is WAY WAY WAYYY bigger than 'sighs-lets-just-give-it-up' feeling ApproveApproveApprove And you bet I know that feeling TOO well about the spams and never giving up attitude ;) Afterall, you have been part of the madness even before with another group you know ROFL

Oh dude, she looked FABBB post her come back. I watched the come back promo a dozen times atleast.. lol. Aww, I def. know they look amazing together =) Remember my 1/2 topics on her? =) It said all I wanted to about her :D She reminds me of my other fav. actress.. These people may not be on screen but they are LOVED and missed the MOST. Hence, they need to not just do a come back soon but also, WASSUP... Yo, WASSUP.. You NEED to give the interview of ArTi as well SOONISH. Approve

I love you tooo and I pray to.. uhh WASSUP ;) that they give the interview. Please WASSUP Team, do listen to the die hard fans and grant the fans ATLEAST one interview Embarrassed


ps.- have scrapped you back!

 
 
I will reply to your scrap in detail later on ROFL Wink NICE one :D:D
 
 
Coming to your reply, gosh i know its just not easy to pass time and days and months without watching your fave's onscreen and that too together :( Its crazy how we fell in love with their chemistry and it became a habit to watch them together everyday. This much attachment is not good i know, but what can be done now :(  yeahh KaShians and ArTians are the biggest spammers EVER ROFL i so so so agree ROFLWink we never, and would never give up till we dont get wat we want. Lets hope this wish come true one day.  Awwwh sweetyy! thats just soo cute of you, im so glad we made friends with each other. Yeahh i remember your topic on Rati in the mjht forum when she made a comeback Day Dreaming i found a friend in you since very then Hug LOVEE you <33
 
 
i knoww Rati and SA are very similar in a lot of ways...i love them bothh so much! Hope what you said comes true someday! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Wassup TV Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.