Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Hello there :)

This is my very first thread on this forum. Its a HUGE request from you guys to please please please give us a joint interview of Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey from Miley Jab hum Tum. Yes the show got over a long time back, but we fans are still crazy about these two actors. They are both busy with their own lives & careers, im sure one day from their busy schedule can be taken for s fans. We've been so desperate since the past 6 months to see one glimpse of Arjun & Rati together.

Call it fanatical behaviour or insanity, but we honestly and truly and genuinely miss watching this couple together. They might or might not come together in a show again, we don't know the future, but a joint interview is totally possible. Please do this for us IF, we will be more than grateful if we get at least one joint interview. They are both lovely people and moreover always giving and kind to their fans and im sure they won't have a probem giving an interview together for their fans Embarrassed

All those fans out there, please do support this thread and press the "like". We need ArTi back as soon as possible Day Dreaming Its been 6 months since we last saw them :(

Come all and join this thread :) <3

Love
Yamini

Edited by .Yamini. - 13 June 2011 at 5:42pm

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

WildFromDaHeartmjht2008-Prince--Zane-..ArjunRati..Rati_Fanmjhtisgr8MrsSobtiGrover-Dishaa-rozina-RatisonuluvsmayurSarunArhi4EverEshita_SweetySaadgi_SalonialishaL786angelllllllllC_O_O_LAlisha-2887shivangi278prerna_agrawalAnushaEdgeOfCredencePremeer_Mayurmusic2loveana.khandua22starry.phoenixruexangelMystique-Raman---softyy--anne156-Gunners-kirti123luv_nishalPurpleRainpriya_27_23-sam-mayur_shanakcrazymayurianDhanakZ...Mitali...LuvArTi4ever-Anila-Sanugr8fanmayur_eternalradt..-Raindrops-..--Neelanjana---Symphony-.rumki.-roshnee--ridionasis-mayurlover4evaAmyArTiMayUryumnakapoorsariska_mnartishruti_luvs_mskffkhanchahaat.Madhura..-Illusion-shinzYashh...SharadDivyankaMysterygirl_meDulceAmor--Divzfan--_ArTi4ever_-Samira-.SilentPrincesspreethis-Preeti--Pooja-..-Kaju-..princess_dj-Mansi-itsAishanku-stuti123BazingaaSobtiObsessionspiritcrimson-Hoor-Debolina.luv_winchestersMou.Euphoria.mayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-mjht_oneArTizAngelaishhh.afshanafreen--Ruchi---RegalVintage--Sanjana-Fantasia.epiphany.swati05Maria.shootingstar.xxshewolf.-RatiKliye-SwirledDreams--Annu4MayUr--DoNotMind.ayesha..DarkParadise..Silent.DreamerPayal-15...EhSaas....JustaDreamEtherealRatiZehnaseebsafeplacetolandPureBlissannie07Nikki_Titlioblivion..Badtameez_DilSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey - InterviewREQ :)" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Im in!
Thankyou for making this post, Yamz di.

Please IF, please get us an interview of Arjun nd Rati.
We all are dieing to see them together again <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan-Anila-aishhh.luv_winchestersArTizAngelMeehak.Silent.Dreamerrelentless..ayesha.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
You're welcome Hoor, hope our request is fulfilled soon :) *fingers crossed*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-aishhh.ArTizAngel

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Well I must admit I haven't followed Rati and Arjun a lot but I am a fan of Rati and as far as Arjun's concerned he is a nice guy :) They were nice in MJHT so would love to see an interview! I hope Wassup hears us all out for this interview and other interview requests as well.

Edited by -Sary- - 13 June 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan-Anila-aishhh.Meehak.ArTizAngelrelentless.SaRuv.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
res.. will be back to edit yaar
 if we got interview that will be really nice yaar 

edit: 
  Yamini , the post was needed it yaar, really i have not seen any there a interviews for so long yaar. they were so good yaar ..they did awesome job in  MJHT yaar , i wish to see them together soon yaar. i miss them yaar. please wassup gave us interview yaar, that will be piece of cake yaar and it will make our day yaar. so many of us want see them yaar , please IF do it yaar. u don't know that u will many people happy yaar 
please do it yaar .. this is request ... please accept it yaar 

Thanks yamini for making the post yaar .. 

Edited by taman07 - 14 June 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan-Anila-ArTizAngelrelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@Sahar, thanks sweetheart Hug thanks a lot for supporting, truly means a lot to ArTi fans :) Yes i've seen your comments for Rati, isn't she just amazing. We haven't seen them together in 6 months :(

-Anila-ArTizAngelaishhh.oblivion..

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Sahar, thanks sweetheart Hug thanks a lot for supporting, truly means a lot to ArTi fans :) Yes i've seen your comments for Rati, isn't she just amazing. We haven't seen them together in 6 months :(

No problem Embarrassed She is amazing; I love her attitude towards life and her work. I can assure you I know what you all must be going through! It's hard and all I can say is let's hope Wassup can make it happen.

Edited by -Sary- - 13 June 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan-Anila-aishhh.ArTizAngelrelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
@Sahar, yeah indeed she's got a great and positive attitude. And she's really smart as well. She is an independant woman, really practical and talented. Yes, her work is applaud-worthy. I hope what you said comes true, couldn't be happier. Hug

-Anila-aishhh.ArTizAngeloblivion..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.