Chabilal Ki Romaira (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

YashiSingh3

YashiSingh3

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
really chhabilal is very very sweet name...especially for reyaansh because he is also very sweet  ...ha...he..he..haLOLand i love every kriyaansh sceneHeart and really like u all i am too waiting for the "LOVE CONFESSION DAY". and i also love light music that airs on whenever rey sees kriya.that "ae he he he na naa na"their hair blows off i really love that...Heart
love kriyaansh,
Bhavya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chabilal Ki Romaira (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavyajiya

really chhabilal is very very sweet name...especially for reyaansh because he is also very sweet  ...ha...he..he..haLOLand i love every kriyaansh sceneHeart and really like u all i am too waiting for the "LOVE CONFESSION DAY". and i also love light music that airs on whenever rey sees kriya.that "ae he he he na naa na"their hair blows off i really love that...Heart
love kriyaansh,
Bhavya
tht love confession scenes will be todu...m damn sure its gonna be mindblowing and everyone is gonna love tht

Asha_36

IF-Dazzler

Asha_36

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I'm just sooo much in love with Chabilal yoo!! hehe!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRuv.

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
^^^ same here... chabilal rocks!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
now we know who romaira is LOL it is his pet name for Kria, since her name cant be made any shorter then it already is he has given her name a makeover

I dont think the CV will make Kria fall for Rey any time soon, i think they will be concentrating on this weak vs dazzler more for the time being.

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

aeee he is suchh a cutipiee and the BESTT guy who anygirl would dream offf to havee!<3*wishh i can havee him somehow*Day Dreaming

PS: ahh even I cant wait for their confession dayyy Blushing that would bee Soo Dreamieshh to mee<3

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I too agree!

The day Rey and Kria confess.. there will be FIRECRACKERS everywhere... but trust me.. If the show is a huge hit. then it wil be a whole year before Palki (creative) makes them confess.. BUT yes.. when they confess.. It will probably be the best episode!!!

YashiSingh3

YashiSingh3

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Originally posted by bhavyajiya

love kriyaansh,
Bhavya
tht love confession scenes will be todu...m damn sure its gonna be mindblowing and everyone is gonna love tht
the most happening scene...hai naa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.