Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali Jha? (Page 3)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

LOL LOL Exactly. He was in lucknow so why'd Arnav say "Jeeja ji Delhi mein hain." Confused
And plus, Arnav seems to hold his jeeju in high regard, whereas this guy is a total sadakchaap gunda. ROFL So yeah, he could be related somehow to Anjali's husband. Maybe he was the one who was supposed to marry Anjali earlier and then eventually she got married to his brother. LOL LOL LOL

LOL

I can totally imagine that! Maybe Shyam was supposed to marry Anjali, and then something happened, and then his brother saved the day and married Anjali.

But Anjali's been married for two years... but the flashbacks seem older.. so what happened in between? I am so confused. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotusaa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by aa123.80

LOL LOL Exactly. He was in lucknow so why'd Arnav say "Jeeja ji Delhi mein hain." Confused
And plus, Arnav seems to hold his jeeju in high regard, whereas this guy is a total sadakchaap gunda. ROFL So yeah, he could be related somehow to Anjali's husband. Maybe he was the one who was supposed to marry Anjali earlier and then eventually she got married to his brother. LOL LOL LOL

LOL

I can totally imagine that! Maybe Shyam was supposed to marry Anjali, and then something happened, and then his brother saved the day and married Anjali.

But Anjali's been married for two years... but the flashbacks seem older.. so what happened in between? I am so confused. ROFL

Yeha, maybe something happened, she got handicapped and Shyam rejected her. Then his bro stepped in. LOL LOL LOL

And yup, the FBs look some 10-12 yrs old. Confused Weirddd...
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Can you have polio when you are old? Isn't this when you get when you are little?

Unless she's just handicapped?Confused

Edited by jenny1000 - 14 June 2011 at 2:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Hmm, maybe Shyam's family found she had polio and then rejected her.. somehow their mother got shot... and his brother married her years later...? I am trying to predict but I am so lost. Ermm

Edited by HotMess - 14 June 2011 at 2:06am

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Can you have polio when you are old? Isn't this when you get when you are little?

Maybe she doesn't have polio Jens. Cause they didn't mention it. Plus she's got a wooden foot, so it may not be polio.

I guess something happened on her wedding day, cause there's a gunshot in the FBs.
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
The gunshot could have led to her disability.. which led to her marriage breaking...? Somehow in between they lost their mother...

aa123.80

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index