Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali Jha? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Nice post Sani but why were you so scared of postingROFL Nothing to be afraid ofLOL 

Huh well I never notice details like thatStern Smile Im so bad at that but if you did hear that both seem to have the name 'Jha' then it's quite possible but I simply hope it's a blooper .. the way Shyam .. or the dabaang guyLOL acted around Khushi .. uggh sorry he seems like a pervErmm I don't want Anjali to have a husband like him!  

But I don't think they'd make such a silly blooper .. they're quite creative with namesLOL 

And wasn't Anjali's husband out of town which is why she wasn't with him? So what was he doing in Lucknow when they were thereD'oh 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22CandYlicious_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali Jha? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
heyy nice post!
OhMyGosh, i never noticed that!! interesting point..!
yea it's quite possible for him to be her husband..
It's still a mystery, who her husband is.. i hope he's not negative! but Shyam is going to turn grey when he finds Khushi loves arnav.. so i don't think he's married to Anjali..

Btw haha i've done the samee, it feels just awesome being able to watch on tv big screen but it's long to wait for new episodes so iwatch it according to indian timings and then again with to British times LOL

Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 June 2011 at 5:06pm

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same both JHA now i dont want shayam having etc etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
very true dearSmile I was also doubting that dabang guy who saved khushi and in yesterday's episode when he gave her the card.Shocked I also doubted that he is somewhere linked to arnav as the story will progress with them but this jha thing It did'nt strike my mindD'oh now I too thing that he might be linked to anjali somewhere or else not her husband but may be her brother in lawConfused well apart from this A huge welcome to the forumHug 

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

My first topic on this Forum, so I am a bit scared  LOLLOL

Okay, so as we are one week behind here in UK I re-watched the first epi again on TV and boy, it feels super great to watch it on TV, I could see everyone clearly ROFL, okay so when they introduced Anjali, Arnav happened to say Anjali Jha, as soon as he said her last name I remembered the Dabangg guy because he too has the same last surname as her. If I'm right, they still haven't showed who Anjali's husband is right?,so could the Dabangg guy be her husband? Stern Smile because in today's epi, he told Khushi that, you know someone else in Delhi too, me and handed his card.

What do you guys think?

hi dear nice to have u here Hug

i doubt if he's anjali's hubby. but if he's da one, i wouldn't mind givin him a tight slap on behalf of anjali for flirtin with our kushi...

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Whoa. Great point. Arnav had said Anjali Jha! I heard it as Anjali Jai.
So yes, if she's Anjali Jha, and he's Shyam Jha, then it's deffo a possibility.

And I always thought, that this guy must be related to Arnav's family somehow and Arnav hates him due to some reason/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_SJennyPenny

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Golmaal hai, sab kuch hai golmaal hai. LOL

They are both Jha's, so this definitely can be a possibility. Story mein already twist..ROFL This is already messing with my brain! I hope it's not a blooper. It's too early in the show for such a big blooper already. ROFL

However, when Arnav/Anjali were in Lucknow, Arnav kept insisting on her to return to Delhi. I don't understand the big deal of him doing that if her husband was already in Lucknow with her... unless he was there without telling her. Stern Smile Kuch toh garbar hai.

Maybe he's a devar? Or somehow related to Anjali but not her husband?

aa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Golmaal hai, sab kuch hai golmaal hai. LOL

They are both Jha's, so this definitely can be a possibility. Story mein already twist..ROFL This is already messing with my brain! I hope it's not a blooper. It's too early in the show for such a big blooper already. ROFL

However, when Arnav/Anjali were in Lucknow, Arnav kept insisting on her to return to Delhi. I don't understand the big deal of him doing that if her husband was already in Lucknow with her... unless he was there without telling her. Stern Smile Kuch toh garbar hai.

Maybe he's a devar? Or somehow related to Anjali but not her husband?

LOL LOL Exactly. He was in lucknow so why'd Arnav say "Jeeja ji Delhi mein hain." Confused
And plus, Arnav seems to hold his jeeju in high regard, whereas this guy is a total sadakchaap gunda. ROFL So yeah, he could be related somehow to Anjali's husband. Maybe he was the one who was supposed to marry Anjali earlier and then eventually she got married to his brother. LOL LOL LOL

LOL

HotMess

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.