Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saniya.x

IF-Dazzler

saniya.x

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
My first topic on this Forum, so I am a bit scared  LOLLOL

Okay, so as we are one week behind here in UK I re-watched the first epi again on TV and boy, it feels super great to watch it on TV, I could see everyone clearly ROFL, okay so when they introduced Anjali, Arnav happened to say Anjali Jha, as soon as he said her last name I remembered the Dabangg guy because he too has the same last surname as her. If I'm right, they still haven't showed who Anjali's husband is right?,so could the Dabangg guy be her husband? Stern Smile because in today's epi, he told Khushi that, you know someone else in Delhi too, me and handed his card.

What do you guys think?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chgudia7paridhi22Maghinallssash10SanliciousFebruaryFlowerveil_of_rosesPoojaa_Pshootingstar.xxmomma1128CandYlicious_Saa123.80Prinsesse.Suviloveaboveall.HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali Jha?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
nice post! lol n sme ere i wached episode 1 agen here in UK since it started 2day here lol n ur ryt it is clearer now !!! referring bac to the topic it myt b u neva no lol i hope he isnt anjali is sooo nice ..Wink

n hey i didnt even notice shyam had da sme surname as anjali lol

Edited by sash10 - 13 June 2011 at 2:03pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
If he's Anjali's hubby, then I guess it's okay, but seriously. away from Khushi is all needed.

Welcome to the forum, we are really a friendly bunch:) Cannot wait to see the episode on my TV!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
hmmm...doubt that he's the husband...he doesn't seem like Arnav Singh Raizada's brother in law! :P

My guess is he's either some relative or simple a blooper.

-scarlett-

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I rewatched the epi on tv today it felt good seeing arnav's entry on the big screen i dont think he will be anjali's husband maybe its a coincedent they have the same surnames

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I dont want him to turn out to be Anjali's husband. However, when Arnav and Anjali were thrown out of the Sheesh Mahal, she was getting married in the flashback. Shyam's slang indicates that he could be from Lucknow. So it is quite possible she was getting married to him. In today's episode, Arnav says that once Jiju returns, Anjali will forget everything. maybe he's returning from Lucknow??

I hope he is not the husband but now that you've mentioned it, doubts are starting to creep inside my mind.

Welcome to the forum! Embarrassed

Nirjhor105

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
OHHH!  Never thought about that!!

I don't think he is the husband - however, he could be Anjali's dewar.  And that would explain why he reacts so badly when he finds out that Khushi is in love with Arnav, especially if he feels his brother is already Arnav's puppet.

You just never know with these serials.  He could also be Arnav's father's illegitimate son from his secret second wife who he left Arnav's mother for.  (*all in anu's head)

Welcome to the forum.  Don't be scared to post.  We don't bite...much.Wink

Edited by momma1128 - 13 June 2011 at 2:48pm

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Arnavs Jiju falling for Arnavs girl???ShockedShockedShockedOuchOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.