Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Current track reminds me of...

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I don't know about all of you, but the current Manav Archana Aashna DK track reminds me of Bas Itna Sa Khwab Hai. (starring Abhishek, Rani Sushmita and Jackie Shroff)

For those who have not seen Bas Itna sa.., it is kind of similar to Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman starring SRK, Juhi and Amrita Singh (thanks Divya for reminding me her name!Smile)

Story in short:

Hero is very ambitious, has been through hardships/hails from a small place, wants to earn lots of money and be successful, has been through lots of struggles.Cry He meets the heroine and they fall in love, the heroine helps him at every step in all the struggles and they are very close to each otherEmbarrassed. Then he meets a rich benefactor who takes him under his wings and makes him successful, and teaches hero to make some compromises on his ethics etc. to reach to the topStar. The heroine is disappointed by this, but the other woman/ rich benefactor/ wife of rich benefactor falls for hero's simplicity, character etcEmbarrassed. Unfortunately for her, and fortunately for the audienceLOL, hero only loves his heroine and no one elseBig smile. In the end he clashes with his benefactor/guide/boss due to ethics on some serious issue, his guide becomes the villain and tries to destroy him, and the heroine and this woman help the hero get out of this mess. And of course, true to his role, hero fights like a HERO and emerges victoriousClap

I feel they have combined the two stories- Bas Itna Sa, and Raju Ban gaya...- From Bas Itna Sa... they have taken the Sushmita Sen angle by bringing in Ashna, and from Raju Ban gaya, they seem to have taken the construction and building wala idea.

I feel (or rather I want) that going by the above two stories, the future track can show Aashna falling for Manav, Archana upset (but not separated from Manav) and clashes between DK and Manav bcos of some ethics (like in the two movies). At this time, when Manav chooses to break away, DK will try to ruin him, Archana will stand with him like a rock, and Aashna shall try and help Manav secretly but will not leave her husband.Wink

Not an original track, but far better than the crappy memory losing track they were dishing out. What do you think guys?Big smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 June 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanishams295PEWINDptecvishcool_aparnasur_aur_taalMamanaj&b84Venillaanna44Millerrr88LovePRSoham-sylph-Nisha_90Tanyaz-Swetha-

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Niki saif's ex wife name is Amrita singh. 

I think ur right, it looks like Raju ban gaya gentleman track, i have not seen bas itna sa so no idea. 
I still feel Ashna will get attracted to manav by seeing his love and care for his wife.
Somewhere she will start feeling that even she wants such a life. 

Edited by Ankifan - 13 June 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

j&b84

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Niki saif's ex wife name is Amrita singh. 

I think ur right, it looks like Raju ban gaya gentleman track, i have not seen bas itna sa so no idea. 
I still feel Ashna will get attracted to manav by seeing his love and care for his wife.
Somewhere she will start feeling that even she wants such a life. 

I agree. Even I feel she will get attracted to Manav. But she will not break away from her husband and will conceal her feelings for Manav, since she knows Manav Archana love each other very much, and cos she also loves her husband and seems committed to the marriage. I think she will stay positive till the end, and she will help Manav secretly when DK tries to ruin Manav bcos of the serious ethical problems between them. Basically she will take on the role of Manav's well wisher.

I am actually liking Ashna. Ek toh I like tht actress Mansi Salve a lot. I am really liking the way they are shaping her character. It would be interesting to see such a track actually. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

[
I agree. Even I feel she will get attracted to Manav. But she will not break away from her husband and will conceal her feelings for Manav, since she knows Manav Archana love each other very much, and cos she also loves her husband and seems committed to the marriage. I think she will stay positive till the end, and she will help Manav secretly when DK tries to ruin Manav bcos of the serious ethical problems between them. Basically she will take on the role of Manav's well wisher.

I am actually liking Ashna. Ek toh I like tht actress Mansi Salve a lot. I am really liking the way they are shaping her character. It would be interesting to see such a track actually. 
the track sounds good .I wil lalso like aashna but as long as she doesn't come between manav and Archana ...till then I will like her . If she coems betweeen them then I  will not like her ..Also she  should either try and work on her marriage and if she cannot then leave  her husband ...but it is not right to think about someone else's husband and I hope she won't do that ...

the actor is good ...I am glad they chose her to play the role ..Even DK is doing good ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 June 2011 at 2:13pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Aashna will find Manav attractive and fall for him for the reason He loves Archana so much and for her he wants to be successful so he can provide better life.  The love & romance on simple level that ArMan share is what lacking in DK-Aashna marriage.  He is all for business and reaching heights while sacrificing little happiness of life.

DK will be a future trouble once Aashna falls for Manav.

Archana may get jealous not sure but ArMan will never seperate. I dont think Manv will ever cheat on Archu nor leave her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamana.Mandy.-sylph-Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with Varsha's tarck ...
I think Archu will get jealous and insecure ... and she will think that manav is happier without her and so she will try and move away from him ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 June 2011 at 2:19pm
-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Niki the track that ur saying is reaallly good but dont forget this is ekta's showLOL
She will either ruin DK or Ashna's character or even both. 

But at the end ArMAn will fight with all the problems together.
I like MAnsi salve too.Big smile
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Niki the track that ur saying is reaallly good but dont forget this is ekta's showLOL
She will either ruin DK or Ashna's character or even both. 

But at the end ArMAn will fight with all the problems together.
I like MAnsi salve too.Big smile

@bold: Isi baat ka toh rona hai!!! CryLOL

Oh I know there is a high probability that this won't happen. Especially that part where I said DK and Manav will have a fall out due to ethical issues. Most probably Ekta will give show will show that Ashna falls in love with Manav and so DK becomes anti-Manav. We might also then see Dharmesh and DK joining hands.

what I wrote is actually what I feel will happen in case they follow the Bas Itna sa, and Raju Ban gaya.. track fully. It would be more interesting than this ghisa pita track. Rather than this will happen, I should have written- I want this to happen . Cos there is more probability of the track going Varsha Di's way.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 June 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee-sylph-Tanyaz

Go to top