Posted: 12 years ago
THAT was no less then any kind of MAHA entertainment :D Comedy, emotions, innocence and such well-crafted scripts!! And that was one of the best leads' meeting EVERRR! Thanks Ekta 👏

Exactly my thought. I have seen numerous onscreen couples fighting during their first meet. But Ram and priya's first meeting was something spectacular. The whole misunderstanding issue was really handled well by the creatives. Every dialogue was worth listening. Some of my favs are man hoon superman nahi, samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi aur na samajhdar ko dinosaur, kya karoon aadat se majboor hoon...this meeting is surely one of the best i've ever seen...sakshi was the surprise package for me coz i've never seen her this wild side. Nonetheless it was gr8 watching sakshi getting back at ram. And ram was equally good. I am glad that ekta dint drag this misunderstanding issue further.
Edited by -Shonaa- - 12 years ago

That was so funny during the whole fight...especially i lovd d part where she tells...O thank God ...Lift kharaabh thi warna bechaari aapke pehle kadam se niche girke underground parking ban jaati lolllzzz

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣I cudnt control my laughter...wen she actually told that...even my father sitting beside me started laughing lolllzzz
I havent seen the episode yet...now I cant wait to see it!
yup it was indeed an Epic an Epic that ROCKSS.

I simply love it.

I am yet to watch the episode in US it airs at night so raat ko I will watch

Agree with you Shona. First meet was truly awesome I was laughing my head off. Only Ram and Sakshi can do it. I am actually glad though that misunderstanding all cleared. Cant wait till tomorrow.
i loved their first meeting
If I'm laughing then I know it was good, Priya and her dialogues were too funny 🤣 Ram too.  When Priya said the lift dialogue, oh my god I fell off my chair. Every dialogue actually, it was actually well scripted their mini fight 👍🏼 and thank god the misunderstandings have been cleared in this first meeting and not dragged on for weeks/months Ektaa normally does.  In all it was a comic episode and look forward to seeing more of this kind of entertainment, makes me forget about Priya's annoying mum.

oh god Ram's face "she said it to my face" 🤣🤣🤣