Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shona.khan

shona.khan

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THAT was no less then any kind of MAHA entertainment :D Comedy, emotions, innocence and such well-crafted scripts!! And that was one of the best leads' meeting EVERRR! Thanks Ekta Clap

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaida143-Shonaa-hin_sa~sweet Ash~shrutireddygr8AbhiAniNikita99Anusharanii.sharmashamma92SphallolaliaShahara3FebruaryFloweranizormonaghoshSakshi_DeewanipoeticMithuu-Carrie--sahasra-ChitrathanMysticNightskinara17Kai.Suchi-Mrs. SIR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIRST MEET: EPIC!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shonaa-

Groupbie

-Shonaa-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Exactly my thought. I have seen numerous onscreen couples fighting during their first meet. But Ram and priya's first meeting was something spectacular. The whole misunderstanding issue was really handled well by the creatives. Every dialogue was worth listening. Some of my favs are man hoon superman nahi, samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi aur na samajhdar ko dinosaur, kya karoon aadat se majboor hoon...this meeting is surely one of the best i've ever seen...sakshi was the surprise package for me coz i've never seen her this wild side. Nonetheless it was gr8 watching sakshi getting back at ram. And ram was equally good. I am glad that ekta dint drag this misunderstanding issue further.

Edited by -Shonaa- - 13 June 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sashamma92AbhiAniSphallolaliaanizorShahara3-sahasra-ChitrathanKai.

karan-krystle

karan-krystle

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
it was a fantastic episode!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor-sahasra-Chitrathan

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

That was so funny during the whole fight...especially i lovd d part where she tells...O thank God ...Lift kharaabh thi warna bechaari aapke pehle kadam se niche girke underground parking ban jaati lolllzzz

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFLI cudnt control my laughter...wen she actually told that...even my father sitting beside me started laughing lolllzzz

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maverickgal-Shonaa-ReeshAxymisha01Sphallolaliashamma92anizorShahara3sahana747-sahasra-Chitrathan

*shikha*

IF-Dazzler

*shikha*

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I havent seen the episode yet...now I cant wait to see it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitrathan

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
yup it was indeed an Epic an Epic that ROCKSS.

I simply love it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaanizorChitrathanKai.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I am yet to watch the episode in US it airs at night so raat ko I will watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorChitrathan

Nikita99

Goldie

Nikita99

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Shona. First meet was truly awesome I was laughing my head off. Only Ram and Sakshi can do it. I am actually glad though that misunderstanding all cleared. Cant wait till tomorrow.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-AbhiAniShahara3anizorChitrathanSuchi-Kai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.