Mistis thoughts 13th June 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Bumbum-Dev
Phuljhari-Radhika
Bhasu-Rohan

So lets starts…shall we? Well in the truck Bumbum lands on his bum when the truck halts and they get down to proceed towards the petrol pump…😳….on the way Bumbum grumbles that whatever he is doing is not being liked with Madam Phuljhari……😆…and he is a bit apprehensive whether her answer will be no. (Liked that….he insecure when she is concerned…….shows that now he wants her and has accepted that she is his  and hence the fear of losing is there) …then they talk about their childhood ..the day they spent together and he gets caught when Phuljhari tells him that she knows that he has kept mementoes from their childhood…(by the way chunnu munnu liked the way you are trying to entice viewers to watch the show……..by using flashbacks….I mean whoever is watching the show today and has watched on Friday due to the fact that there is romance……the flashbacks will help them get connected to the little Dev and Radhika……their past….their stories and hence to the show). Anyway on enquiring what else does he have to do to get yes from Phuljhari …she takes him to the mandir and tells him to do exactly as she wants and he is happy and nods his head…😆……..Phuljhari gets the sindoor and tells him that she is a very simple girl with simple dreams…….and for her the sindoor in her mang is more important than any promise……….and asks Dev babu and not KK to put it for her (so wants Dev babu to accept this marriage…is she leaving behind KK?). Bumbum's expression changes and he tells her that although he understood why she wants him to do that, because according to her they are married but he cannot do it because he does not accept the childhood wedding, he only accepts that he loves her and wants to marry her and he will do it in front of others when the family says yes……. Phuljhari's expression changes but she lets it go……..(liked this conversation…….both stated their point of views and accepted each other's POV…….this time Phuljhari did not beg……..she just asked calmly, I liked her simple girl dialogue who does not want anything else other than acceptance of being Bumbum's wife…her way of saying that wealth and everything else is not important to her….and then she understood and stood back. Bumbum did not loose his temper..but also understood and gave his reasons)….and then Bumbum's insecurity again returns,………..this time he is worried that since he is not putting sindoor in her mang, has this angered her or not……….This guy is afraid of telling people no because he is scared that the person concerned will no longer like/love him. His self worth comes from others appreciating him from what he has done and not on his own identity……and Phuiljhari reassures him that the answer was always yes………..is yes now and will also be yes in the future……..and they leave……..

Oh before they reaching home they go to a beauty parlour so that Phuljhari's open hair can be nicely braided into a choti …😉😆……so for romance its open hair and for responsibility it is hair tightly tied up……😛..got it chunnu munnu………..ok ok they didn't show any parlour but within few minutes she has her hair nicely tied up so I thought she went to the parlour…😳….Anyway they reach home and the mature one that is Phuljhari is worried about what has happened at home and the innocent and gullible one that is Dev, thinks that all will be well. …..and he is happy that finally he will be ableto accept her in front of others. Phuljhari goes in first and gets the letter…..her expression changes and the nautanki starts……….I mean Bhasus nautanki………everyone is happy that because of Phuljhari the memory has returned……..and Phuljhari is just standing quietly…….Bhasus is on his ego ride and he says it's because of Phuljhari that all this happened………and Bumbum walks in and gets a surprised hearing Mohini saying that the accident has brought back memory……….and then Bhasu who is now riding an elephant called ego starts rambling……😳…that Phuljhari's love has cured him……..and Bumbum starts waking up from his ninnih (a 12 years one😉)….I like Bumbums expression at this point………….and Phuljharis look of disgust………Bumbum drags Bhasu aside and tells him that whether he has explained everything ….Padma as usual wakes up (Oh boy! chunnu munnu are we going to get another shrieking display from Padma in the near future….have to get ny ear plugs that day)………and Bhasu's elephantine ego screeches to a halt…..I mean he slips and says that Bumbum is asking whether Bhasu is telling everyone how this accident during the marriage happened …… Phuljharis looks on with disgust…..and Bumbum getting angry and angry…..he keeps on asking whether the pheres have completed or not……….and Virat says why are you questioning…Phuljhari before coming in said that the pheres were accomplished………….and Phuljhari closed her eyes and Bumbum looks angrily (In one way this was bound to happen……..Bumbum was living in his dream world that Rohan will support him even after repeatedly being insulted as a servant on the cliff…..and he could have spoken up when Rdahika came in but he didn't…..and Phuljhari also walked into it…she used a white lie but she has to face the consequences of it………both are facing what both in their own ways have created)………anyway Bhasu asks Phuljhari whether they are married and she nods and Bumbum is ready for an explosion………Well Bahasu is on a roll now……..he continues that he knows who has set fire and he won't say anything……….ahhh Bhumbum again wakes up…..Phuljhari is scared ….Virat is surprised and badi bahu…………..she is hilarious…😆……she is terrified…😆😆……(most probably thinks that it is her darling son)….Virat asks you know his name…….Bhasus reply…….calm down dude ……😆….I won't tell his name and now badi bahu is petrified……😆…and she looks at Virat……..and then Bhasu continues that he cannot say anything else because then there will be again pressure on his brain and Padma shouts……nahiii mere laal……….ok she did not say that…😉.but Bumbum and Phuljhari are now both disgusted,……….badi bahu says fine when the pheres have happened then there is no need for any more pheres and Bhasu has a panic attack and says no no there will be pheres…….Phuljhair leaves and looks at Bumbum through tears in her eyes………

Chunnu munnu I didn't know that within couple of hours the purohits have done construction work in Phuljhari's room…😉😆😆….I mean the different door through which both Phuljhari and Bumbum walk in..😆..

Anyway Bumbum asks Phuljhari to tell him what exactly has happened………and Phulkhari lies that what has happened is most probably for the best and that she is Bhasus's wife……..and Bumbum gets angry.

Well well so has Radhika finally put Dev babu before her KK?………I don't know what is there is  the letter but as per the media reports Rohan has blackmailed her saying that if she does not do what he wants he to do then he will frame charges against Dev………now Radhika does not really have any proof other than Rohans word……..She believes that KK is her husband ……but she wanted acceptance of that marriage from Dev babu, the one she has openly said that she loves, so is she letting go of her 12 years of believe to protect Dev babu……….. so is she choosing her love over a belief that a Pandit put in her brain 12 years back? Now Dev is angry…………….but he knows Radhika and her beliefs………….so he should know that if she is saying this then something is up……….he also knows that Rohan lied………..and that his continuous harping on how the accident happened should indicate to Dev that something is happening there and the interesting part………….Rohan is blackmailing Radhika by letting her know that he will tell people that he fire was deliberate indicating Dev (I think Dev might have got the hint)……………while Virat is stressed out ………….Anyway Bumbum needed some rude awakening………..I mean his belief that Rohan will not deliberately harm him…….it looks that with the other 4 different flavours that he mentioned before……..he has now added bitterness to that collection. Will Dev realize that sacrificing without thinking actually results in disaster………today he learned a big lesson.

So Radhika and her single minded belief have resulted in this situation where the reins have for the time being passed on to the monster that has been created by Dev and the Purohit family, the monster is now playing with fire...that might have been created with someone else...lets see who gets burned here...will Dev realise that sacrificing blindly usually does not work... 

Anyway liked today episode…….because of Bumbum and Avinash's acting…..Rubina gave good support but today was Avinash's day. Hopefully Chunnu munnu you will still maintain the layers in Dev...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes today's episode was good but not the ending part 😭 😭
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaa Misti wonderful thoughts I think something like that would happen
 "dev will be stopping the marriage and what radh done in todays epi was all becoz of that letter...I think rohan told her to do what he say thats why she was saying that she married and tomorrow may be dev will read that letter by himself and will tell everyone the truth as per u me aur tv segment showed"
Well as far as radhika's love and belief is concerned i think anyone in that situation would have done the same as radh did becoz firstly she was not ready for that big shock and secondly if any person threatens her love that she loved for life will get confused what to do
So its now dev's turn and he will stop the pheras as per the news,so its been set up for dev to step up by cvs i think 

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

yes today's episode was good but not the ending part 😭 😭

Tigu all this was needed...thisis a situation that has resulted from both Dev and Radhikas actions...Otherwise how will they grow?
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we all know that as par ume aur tv segments dev will stop marriage
but i thought radhika will hand over letter to dev but instead of that she said dev that i am rohans wife.now radhika became weak so dev only should fight hope kanha let that letter to dev in some way and dev recognises situation and will styart fighting
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Misti, liked today's episode and as said especially due to Avinash's acting and also because of the support from Rubina.  They do have a great chemistry together. He acting looked totally Bumbum in the first scene and his falling down in the truck and Phuljhari laughing at him was similar to what had happened to Phuljhari and KK in childhood.  So he acted that sweet Bumbum in the truck and up to the temple.  Then changed to a serious Dev type person in the temple to the angry and disillusioned person at the end.   Avinash showed a lot of emotions and was very good.  Just wish they would give him good script.  So today's episode is incomplete until what they show tomorrow.

I do hope that they show Dev realizing his folly this week.  He thought Rohan was good for Radhika and his love was superior than Dev's because he was so crazy about her that he was ready to kill himself.  Now is realizing that Rohan's version of love is hell for anybody.  So Dev in his misguided sense of sacrifice almost destroyed Radhika's life.  

Liked his serious look and his principled stand of not putting sindoor in Phuljhari's maang.  Glad that both were shown firm on their beliefs and also liked that there is a growth in both when they are not trying to impose their view on other person.  Previously both were doing that with Dev forcing Radhika to negate her beliefs and marry Rohan and Radhika by pressuring Dev to accept her as his wife and not understanding his obligations (the latter was not her fault because Dev never shared that with her).  Today they were shown respecting the opposing viewpoint.
Since Radhika understood Dev's viewpoint (shown rather badly last Wednesday) and gave in to him.  Would Dev accept that marriage eventually as the final means to thwart Rohan's intentions since the marriage proof is now "She said, he said".  Since Radhika also lied in the beginning,  Rohan can easily tell the family (and court if needed) that Radhika and Dev fell for each other after Rohan's marriage with Radhika and hence now Radhika is lying now so that she can get together with Dev.  So Dev would have to bring forward that marriage as a proof to show that Radhika entered into the house to be close to Dev and was only interested in that original marriage.

Am liking the consequences on both Dev and Radhika of their wrong actions.  Just hope that they show both of them realizing it rather than calling their actions "maahan" .  They messed up (Radhika mainly because of Dev's actions) and they need to face their mistakes.  Also both of them helped create this monster Bhasu and have to work together to destroy him.

I liked Bhasu's actions today.  He was so arrogant and egoistic that he gave up most of the facts to Dev.  Now he doesn't know how well Dev knows Radhika and what this relationship means to Radhika.  So Dev would put everything together and stop the wedding.  

Misti,  Bumbum was getting converted into Bumbumbhole.  Today he was not crying but getting angry at seeing Rohan's true colors.  It was a little too soon for my taste.  But it seems that they are trying to jumpstart the TRPs by changing Dev quickly from Fruitcake to Bumbum to Bumbumbhole.  They still need to show good scenes between Dev and Radhika (Dev confronting Radhika and realizing maybe in privacy that he messed up her life with his actions), Radhika and Bhasu (would like to see strong Radhika here) and finally between Dev and Bhasu (they should make this a powerful scene).  Hope they don't weaken Radhika at the expense of Dev.  Just because they want to make Dev a hero, Radhika doesn't have to be a damsel in distress who would rely on Dev to rescue her.  She was pretty efficient by herself and just needs help and support from Dev but doesn't have to be dumb.  

Now as far as the blackmail is concerned, I hope that they show Radhika having reasons to believe Rohan.  From Maheswari's reactions, it did seem as if she thinks Virat was involved.  Didn't show Virat's expressions clearly.  Maybe Virat was the one who started the fire as there was a dialogue about Virat telling the police that it was an accident.  

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Liked that'.he insecure when she is concerned''.shows that now he wants her and has accepted that she is his  and hence the fear of losing is there)
Yes, liked how they showed that part.  First of all, he is carefree with Radhika.  Also she is the only one with whom he shows all his emotions from anger, pouts (nakhra), love and even his insecurity.  Now that he felt free of his obligations, he doesn't want to give her up.  So will fight for her now.

by the way chunnu munnu liked the way you are trying to entice viewers to watch the show''..by using flashbacks'.I mean whoever is watching the show today and has watched on Friday due to the fact that there is romance''the flashbacks will help them get connected to the little Dev and Radhika''their past'.their stories and hence to the show
Well, chunnu munnu finally realized how they drove away the audience and are trying to bring them back.  For that they hurried up the growth of Dev.  Would have liked it to be more gradual.  But if it brings the TRPs back.  Also liked that they showed them sharing their memories.  Dev took his stuff from the room but left that box for Radhika to discover.  So it seems freudian slip where he wanted her to discover that feather.  In any case, Radhika let him know.   These two tend to share everything and it makes sense because both have been outsiders and to some extent loners (Dev more than Radhika).  So they have an affinity and for both of them the other one is closest and a true confidant.

(so wants Dev babu to accept this marriage'is she leaving behind KK?)
It does seem as if Radhika is finally accepting Dev and slowly getting to know him.  She is also now falling with a real person who is not perfect and hasn't been there for her always.  But she is now accepting that instead of assuming that he would be always able to support her.  Wish they would give her some dialogues in future to distinguish this point.

liked this conversation''.both stated their point of views and accepted each other's POV''.this time Phuljhari did not beg''..she just asked calmly, I liked her simple girl dialogue who does not want anything else other than acceptance of being Bumbum's wife'her way of saying that wealth and everything else is not important to her'.and then she understood and stood back. Bumbum did not loose his temper..but also understood and gave his reasons)'.and then Bumbum's insecurity again returns,'''..this time he is worried that since he is not putting sindoor in her mang, has this angered her or not'''.This guy is afraid of telling people no because he is scared that the person concerned will no longer like/love him. His self worth comes from others appreciating him from what he has done and not on his own identity
This was my favorite scene.  First Dev as Bumbum tried all the unique approaches and Phuljhari rejected them to tease him.  So she was playful with him.  But in the temple, she did show an approach that is important for her.  Dev rejected that and then seriously asked her very simply if she was ready to marry him.  I liked how Radhika understood his insecurity and assured him that she was ready to take him on his beliefs and terms. 

Misti,  I am trying to finish something.  So will come back later to this thread.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti, liked today's episode and as said especially due to Avinash's acting and also because of the support from Rubina.  They do have a great chemistry together. He acting looked totally Bumbum in the first scene and his falling down in the truck and Phuljhari laughing at him was similar to what had happened to Phuljhari and KK in childhood.  So he acted that sweet Bumbum in the truck and up to the temple.  Then changed to a serious Dev type person in the temple to the angry and disillusioned person at the end.   Avinash showed a lot of emotions and was very good.  Just wish they would give him good script.  So today's episode is incomplete until what they show tomorrow.

Yes Avinash showed a wide renage of emotions today and thats the reason I liked the episode too...its mainly the chemistry between the leads andthe way they share screen space that made the episode interesting...I mean whn one steps up the other steps back. Infact Rohan and his muted psychotic turn was also good...he was smiling and throwing barbs and dropping hints.  It would seem that he was having a normal converstaion...only the people who were aware of what is happening could pick up his double meaning sentences.

I do hope that they show Dev realizing his folly this week.  He thought Rohan was good for Radhika and his love was superior than Dev's because he was so crazy about her that he was ready to kill himself.  Now is realizing that Rohan's version of love is hell for anybody.  So Dev in his misguided sense of sacrifice almost destroyed Radhika's life. 
Yes...Dev has a very confused definiton of love because thats what he has experienced in his life and no one told him that it is not the right one...but now he should realise that Rohan's version of love is not love but obsession where Radhika is concerned and where Dev is concerned, it is taking Dev for granted and expecting Dev to stand aside when Rohan wasnts something.  

Liked his serious look and his principled stand of not putting sindoor in Phuljhari's maang.  Glad that both were shown firm on their beliefs and also liked that there is a growth in both when they are not trying to impose their view on other person.  Previously both were doing that with Dev forcing Radhika to negate her beliefs and marry Rohan and Radhika by pressuring Dev to accept her as his wife and not understanding his obligations (the latter was not her fault because Dev never shared that with her).  Today they were shown respecting the opposing viewpoint.
Since Radhika understood Dev's viewpoint (shown rather badly last Wednesday) and gave in to him.  Would Dev accept that marriage eventually as the final means to thwart Rohan's intentions since the marriage proof is now "She said, he said".  Since Radhika also lied in the beginning,  Rohan can easily tell the family (and court if needed) that Radhika and Dev fell for each other after Rohan's marriage with Radhika and hence now Radhika is lying now so that she can get together with Dev.  So Dev would have to bring forward that marriage as a proof to show that Radhika entered into the house to be close to Dev and was only interested in that original marriage.
The conversation in the temple was the one that I liked in todays episode...both spoke from their POV and also accepted others viewpoint...as for the marriage truth...lets see whether Dev is forced to bring that up...and the repurcussions of that actions...he did say today that he does not accept the childhood wedding and will marry Radhika only when the family accepts their love...lets see how the makers use that dialgue of Devs.

Am liking the consequences on both Dev and Radhika of their wrong actions.  Just hope that they show both of them realizing it rather than calling their actions "maahan" .  They messed up (Radhika mainly because of Dev's actions) and they need to face their mistakes.  Also both of them helped create this monster Bhasu and have to work together to destroy him.
Yes...so long they are not treated as mahaan, I am liking this consequence part...but will not like it if Dev and Radhika are treated as Mahaan...because they are not...they are flawed...they are human and they are young...both made mistakes because of the way they were brought up. 

I liked Bhasu's actions today.  He was so arrogant and egoistic that he gave up most of the facts to Dev.  Now he doesn't know how well Dev knows Radhika and what this relationship means to Radhika.  So Dev would put everything together and stop the wedding.  
Yes...I was smiling when Bhasu was talking...he does have an ego and that ego might lead to his downfall...even in the precap they showed him refering to Radhika as his possession...and that indicates ego...that when he wants something he gets it and no one else can get it.

Misti,  Bumbum was getting converted into Bumbumbhole.  Today he was not crying but getting angry at seeing Rohan's true colors.  It was a little too soon for my taste.  But it seems that they are trying to jumpstart the TRPs by changing Dev quickly from Fruitcake to Bumbum to Bumbumbhole. 
Yes and I am a bit apprehensive about that and thats why I mentioned about maintaining the layers in him...it is too soon to completely become bumbumbhole...Anyway dadaji is still there and he was Dev's main reason...Rohan got added on as a secondary one.

They still need to show good scenes between Dev and Radhika (Dev confronting Radhika and realizing maybe in privacy that he messed up her life with his actions), Radhika and Bhasu (would like to see strong Radhika here) and finally between Dev and Bhasu (they should make this a powerful scene).  Hope they don't weaken Radhika at the expense of Dev.  Just because they want to make Dev a hero, Radhika doesn't have to be a damsel in distress who would rely on Dev to rescue her.  She was pretty efficient by herself and just needs help and support from Dev but doesn't have to be dumb.  
Today I am giving Radhika a benefit of the doubt because they have not shown what is written in the letter...whether Rohan has written that if she tells Dev then he will create problems...or whether by some other way he can prove that Dev is guilty...and whether that has scared her ...if all this has happened and if they show it happening then only can I say tomorrow that she did put Dev forward and kept KK aside. Will Dev put two and two together and get some proof that the fire was not a deliberate one...lets see how they do it...and it does depend on tmrw and maybe the rest of this week that will help me determine whether Dev has been build up and the expense of Radhika...when it is not needed.  
Now as far as the blackmail is concerned, I hope that they show Radhika having reasons to believe Rohan.  From Maheswari's reactions, it did seem as if she thinks Virat was involved.  Didn't show Virat's expressions clearly.  Maybe Virat was the one who started the fire as there was a dialogue about Virat telling the police that it was an accident. 
I don't know whether Viraat is responsible or not...the indications are there but his mother is definitely worried so will she do something in her panic. 

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
there was something missing in todays episode for gods sake after such a long time they declared their love for each other and they dont even hold hands no jhappi etc their scenes togather seemed so bland at times its  they act like they are just freinds no closeness on screen. chapple maroo or whatever not great episode today one can understand their behaveor before but after they found out that they love eachother always watch daily episodes again and again but not todays------------sorry if this upsets evryone but thats my  2 cents 
sorry still love cb a lot 
Edited by devina22 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harrokh

Yaa Misti wonderful thoughts I think something like that would happen

"dev will be stopping the marriage and what radh done in todays epi was all becoz of that letter...I think rohan told her to do what he say thats why she was saying that she married and tomorrow may be dev will read that letter by himself and will tell everyone the truth as per u me aur tv segment showed"
Well as far as radhika's love and belief is concerned i think anyone in that situation would have done the same as radh did becoz firstly she was not ready for that big shock and secondly if any person threatens her love that she loved for life will get confused what to do
So its now dev's turn and he will stop the pheras as per the news,so its been set up for dev to step up by cvs i think 

Well it all depends on what is written in the letter...and I actually do not think she loved Dev before...it was always KK for her...the KK of her childhood who actually until few days back dis nt exist. Its only recently that she has got to know the real Dev and has understood how he reacts and last friday she said that she loves Dev. So thats why I am guessing that now with no choice in front of her she is protecting her love Dev and leaving behind KK...anyway it all depends on what is written on the letter...whether she shares it with Dev or not...and waht is stopping ehr for telling Dev the truth.